Babymoon

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2008, 11:15 AM
n/a
So I really want to take a babymoon in my second trimester. I would like to go somewhere warm (preferably with water), avoid Mexico, and have it be affordable. And being near water is always great. So I was thinking a Carribean cruise. What do you think? Any other destinations I should consider?
November 7th, 2008, 11:22 AM
*Anna*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are looking to do a caribbean cruise around thanksgiving. Dh has to go to FLorida for a couple job interviews, so we're going to try to plan it while we're down there. I should be 20-21 weeks preggo. I think all the different foods will be great on the ship, and to go to our fave islands too, like St. Thomas is what we're looking to do.

Michelle- what islands do you want to see, or have you seen and want to go back to? We were married on St. Thomas so we want to go back to the spot we were married and take some pics. I'm so excited for that. Also, have you been on a cruise, which lines, which do you like? We also, instead of a cruise were thinking about just going from Florida to Bahamas via a charter plane or boat, and staying in Nassau at Atlantis for a few nights.
November 7th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Book a cruise that will stop in Barbados!!!!!

LOL! A cruise sounds really nice provided your queasiness has passed. (Is provided right? Reads weird)

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
November 7th, 2008, 05:22 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd love to go on a babymoon. I think a cruise sounds great. (I just know my Dh won't go for it because they are $$$ this time of year and he is paranoid about those outbreaks of illness than happen once in a blue moon on cruises).

The Caribbean sounds nice, but I know some cruise lines will make more port visits than others, so if you want to be in a new place every day it may not be for you. But if you don't mind several days "at sea" then it is perfect!

November 7th, 2008, 07:19 PM
ScottishBrit's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ScottishBrit
Quote:

LOL! A cruise sounds really nice provided your queasiness has passed. (Is provided right? Reads weird)[/b]
Your funny! I remember when you went on your cruise and stoped off at home to do Laundry

I know you said not Mexico but the Mexican Cruise Is SUPER cheap and you dont have to get off the boat If you want....
November 8th, 2008, 03:25 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Costa rica is cheaper then most think--but you need a passport (not sure if that an issue)

Shameless plug---come on over to the travel board-there are a few girls there who love to take cruises (and we need more people )
November 8th, 2008, 06:38 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:

LOL! A cruise sounds really nice provided your queasiness has passed. (Is provided right? Reads weird)[/b]
Your funny! I remember when you went on your cruise and stoped off at home to do Laundry

I know you said not Mexico but the Mexican Cruise Is SUPER cheap and you dont have to get off the boat If you want....
[/b]
LOL!!

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search