Tummy Sleeping/Resting

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Frozendesire's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Frozendesire
Well I don't know if this will work for everyone as I'm sure it depends on you and your husbands build and size but here is a little tip that saves me from time to time.

I am a HUGE tummy sleeper and I really miss it during my pregnancy. James came up with a way for me to safely be on my tummy but have no pressure on my actual tummy.

Lets see if I can explain it! haha.

Have your SO lay on his back with his legs apart. Now lay down with your head on his belly/chest (depends on your body build/height) then place your belly between his legs. Have his legs go right on you hip-ish area/legs. Enough to keep you supported. So your chest should be up on hubby/SO and your tummy should be in between his legs. If you go up higher you can get more support off your belly.

Does that make sense?? haha. I fall asleep so much better that way and just wake up to move off him and then fall back to sleep. Or we will watch TV that way

November 9th, 2008, 09:38 PM
*Anna*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
awwww it sounds soooo sweet... I love cuddling like that!!!

We will try it Thanks Steph
November 10th, 2008, 03:17 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You can also do a u shape with pillows to pull that position off also! (you need alot of pillows though! LOL But you put down a ton of pills like a bed and just dont put one where you belly can hang down! (like those pregnant massage tables)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search