AMY

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you happy that you are not working this holiday season? I know you dreaded it last year. Now you can enjoy Cambria's first Christmas. Are you going to be a SAHM or go back to work after awhile? I can't remember what your plan was.

How is she sleeping at night? How is the BF going?
November 13th, 2008, 10:16 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bump!
November 13th, 2008, 03:53 PM
ScottishBrit's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ScottishBrit
HI!!!

Sorry, i havent posted much my ddc has a posting war going on and im totally getting in to it

I went to the mall the other day and they had xmas decorations up and the first thing i thought of was how i didnt feel the anxeity that i normaly feel when this time of year comes around...I am sooooo glad i dont have to work this year. bad thing is i would buy all the presents and now i dont have money so we'll see how that goes. As of right now im not planning on going back to work until shes at least a year old.

i did quit my job 2 weeks ago but am welcomed back whenever. BFings going good. For some reason ive been able to pump alot more lately so ive been giving her an 8oz bottle at noon and the last 2 days shes started taking a 40 min nap so thats been nice. Ive also been giving her an 8 oz bottle at bed. Ive feed her or nurse her to sleep in bed and when i wake up a few hours later i move her to her pack and play. most of the time she'll sleep threw the night but sometimes i bring back into bed for another feeding. We've only been doing this for almost 2 weeks now so hopefully im making progress. Cambrias funny cause she scretches all the time and starts coughing cause she has to much saliva

Hows your lil man doing, are you guys getting more sleep, hows your BFing going??
November 13th, 2008, 05:15 PM
It sounds like she is doing good with the BF and sleeping!

Oliver is BF well still. We have not had any major problems. The only thing is that my breastmilk comes out fast and towards the end he has been coughing or getting upset pulling on and off. Then I will burp him and he will spit up right after he burps. I'm guessing it's the milk coming to fast at him. Sleep is about the same. He wakes up usually at least 2 times. Sometimes 3. I have gotten a couple 3.5 or 4 hour stretches this past week. That has been nice. I'm hoping it gets a little better int he next couple weeks because I go back to work in about 3 weeks! I so wish I didn't have to go back. It's going to be very hard.
November 14th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Cambria pulls off and on all the time to and It drives me mad. Not cause of my flow though, I have no idea why she does it. Then she gives her self gas cause she lets to much air in. Then it turns into a screaming and crying party
November 14th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Cambria pulls off and on all the time to and It drives me mad. Not cause of my flow though, I have no idea why she does it. Then she gives her self gas cause she lets to much air in. Then it turns into a screaming and crying party [/b]
The gas drama is awful! Oliver always gets it in the morning. Poor babies!
November 15th, 2008, 11:24 AM
misfitinmn's Avatar little miss needs a nap
Send a message via AIM to misfitinmn
Oh....I so remember those gas battles. Ben, THANKFULLY and blessedly, seems to have figured out how to deal with his gas. I really didn't think we were going to survive those first few months with all of the gas!!

many thanks to trish for this cutest of siggies!
November 15th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Oh....I so remember those gas battles. Ben, THANKFULLY and blessedly, seems to have figured out how to deal with his gas. I really didn't think we were going to survive those first few months with all of the gas!![/b]
I read that after 3 months the gas doesn't hurt or bother them as much. I can only hope! It has gotten better over the past few weeks.
November 16th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Yes It does get better! I felt so bad when she had It and just cryed in pain. She had It once in the carseat and I thought she was gonna die I felt Horriable!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search