TTCers!

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 19th, 2008, 03:32 PM
n/a
I don't remember when the last time we did a thread like this, but how about you list the best, worst and funniest things about TTC. I still remember some things!

BEST
Cooter cam! Yeaahhh baby! What I find hilarious are the preggos in my DDC that complain about vaginal ultrasounds. Grow a pair I say! I could say something else really vulgar but I probably shouldn't, ha!

In any argument with DH, you can always use the phrase, "You have NO IDEA what I go through!" and automatically win said argument. What's even better, once you get pregnant you can say the same thing and 9 times out of 10 get a cookie out of it!

DH won't complain about not getting any sex! Always a bonus. Plus, you can curb any "oral" duties since you need the spermies. Can't waste them boys!

WORST
Sex because you have to and not because you are feeling the love.

Alll the wasted tests. So much money is literally peed on and discarded in the trash!

Keeping it from others. That was hard for me since it took up a lot of my life. At least I managed to avoid assvice that way though.

FUNNIEST
All the weird scenarios I came up with while getting my exams done. Weird, inappropriate scenarios Here is some real TMI--I had this one fantasy going where we went to the doc, and he told us to dtd in front of him so he could "see why we weren't getting pregnant". That was a good one, but I am partial to fake group sex/voyeurism (not IRL though!)

One word: Queef. Believe it or not, I never had one until TTC. I still managed to finish the task though, once I stopped lmao.

Dust for all you TTCers!

November 19th, 2008, 03:44 PM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
you crack me up! haha

that reminds me.. have any of you ever randomly, I mean for no reason what so ever started cracking up in the middle of dtd?? lol I ask because I thought Chris was going to kill me. It happened to me the other day and I still have no clue wth I was laughing at!

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
November 19th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
I loved the cooter cam! Heck, they could have stuck the dang thing up my butt if it meant that I got to see my bean! hahaha

Queefing! Happens sooo much more often when there is no condom to keep that messy sperm contained.

Weirdest for me was ME begging for sex! Usually it's the other way around, ya know? I was a horn ball! haha
November 19th, 2008, 04:31 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't get to 'play' at this... but I'm lmao about MJ's fantasty... so he can SEE why you aren't getting pg...

November 19th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Michelle, you have me cracking up!!! LMAO!!!

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
November 19th, 2008, 08:32 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
LOL! Queef! Dh is guilty of making me laugh after sex then *queef*. He looks at me with this weird look on his face. "It's from my vagina I swear! And you just made me lose all the spermies!"

November 19th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
"It's from my vagina I swear!"[/b]
lmao! I say that exact same thing!

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
November 20th, 2008, 10:51 AM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Michelle.

I had to laugh a little too at the DDC people who were uneasy about the cooter cam. Oh yeah?! Try doing on the cooter cam on CD 1. THEN we will talk about uncomfortable.

November 20th, 2008, 12:44 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Michelle.

I had to laugh a little too at the DDC people who were uneasy about the cooter cam. Oh yeah?! Try doing on the cooter cam on CD 1. THEN we will talk about uncomfortable. [/b]

Yeah CD1 def. takes the cake!

November 20th, 2008, 12:59 PM
LaLaRose3's Avatar My brand of heroin.
OMG! You girls have me peeing myself right now!

(NO FACEBOOK, PLEASE!)

November 20th, 2008, 02:26 PM
JustBreathe
Best:
Our sex live has never been better! Mike can't complain that my wedding band has cut off circulation to my girly bits as the old joke goes!

Worst:
Watching or hearing about unplanned pregnancies.

Funniest:
We get "Booty Calls" from babycenter.com to remind us to DTD!
November 20th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL This post rocked! I couldn't stop laughing!

November 20th, 2008, 03:02 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

November 20th, 2008, 03:26 PM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Best:
Our sex live has never been better! Mike can't complain that my wedding band has cut off circulation to my girly bits as the old joke goes!

Worst:
Watching or hearing about unplanned pregnancies.

Funniest:
We get "Booty Calls" from babycenter.com to remind us to DTD! [/b]

haha i feel like I get booy calls from Chris since he works til midnight and I'm already asleep by then.. he will call on his way home and tell me to wake up and get ready! lol

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
November 20th, 2008, 04:13 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
Quote:
Michelle.

I had to laugh a little too at the DDC people who were uneasy about the cooter cam. Oh yeah?! Try doing on the cooter cam on CD 1. THEN we will talk about uncomfortable. [/b]
Yeah! When we're on cyst watch I have had cooter cam right in the middle of AF! And it's not THAT bad. I get it once a year. I think it's better than having to time it and suffer with a full bladder. You'd think pregnant ladies would live in bladder fear more.

November 21st, 2008, 10:06 AM
n/a
Quote:
Quote:
Michelle.

Yeah! When we're on cyst watch I have had cooter cam right in the middle of AF! And it's not THAT bad. I get it once a year. I think it's better than having to time it and suffer with a full bladder. You'd think pregnant ladies would live in bladder fear more.
[/b]
I know! I was reading a thread and they are talking about how painful it is to hold your bladder and how you don't enjoy the ultrasound as much. Then some were mentioning it is either that or get a dreaded internal ultrasound. How weird is that!? I mean, with a pap you have some strangers hand up in your va-jay-jay, and it's not like they haven't had soemthing bigger then the probe in there before (hopefully ).

I dunno. I also find the "Does your DH go in with you" questions weird. How is it weirder for your DH to watch a gyno exam then it is to be in there alone with a doc and nurse? Heck, my DH got to see my cervix during one of my IUIs--he saw the catheter go in and everything. And another thing , lol, I don't get why people get so freaked out abuot the possibility of pooping on the table during labor. Your vagina is quite possibly splitting in two, and you are worried about making a turd?! Like nurses haven't seen turds before If someone is willing to whisk away a labor turd for me, I thank that person wholeheartedly. I mean, you poo everyday, but how often does a BABY COME OUT OF YOUR VAGINA!?
November 21st, 2008, 10:56 AM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I know! I was reading a thread and they are talking about how painful it is to hold your bladder and how you don't enjoy the ultrasound as much. Then some were mentioning it is either that or get a dreaded internal ultrasound. How weird is that!? I mean, with a pap you have some strangers hand up in your va-jay-jay, and it's not like they haven't had soemthing bigger then the probe in there before (hopefully ).

I dunno. I also find the "Does your DH go in with you" questions weird. How is it weirder for your DH to watch a gyno exam then it is to be in there alone with a doc and nurse? Heck, my DH got to see my cervix during one of my IUIs--he saw the catheter go in and everything. And another thing , lol, I don't get why people get so freaked out abuot the possibility of pooping on the table during labor. Your vagina is quite possibly splitting in two, and you are worried about making a turd?! Like nurses haven't seen turds before If someone is willing to whisk away a labor turd for me, I thank that person wholeheartedly. I mean, you poo everyday, but how often does a BABY COME OUT OF YOUR VAGINA!?[/b]
LMAO! I am one of those who would rather have an internal exam than have to deal with a full bladder. Granted, I have a tiny bladder.

Labor turd. And yup, I am more worried about having a big headed baby that rips me to pieces down there.

November 21st, 2008, 11:21 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would gladly wipe any of your turds ladies!
November 21st, 2008, 12:53 PM
A*LOT*OF*HOPE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WOW, this has got to be the funniest post I'v seen in a while!! You girls Rock!!!
November 21st, 2008, 06:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I gotta admit it... Although SO has a big ol' head and I am REALLY scared our children might inherit it, I'm still paranoid about labor turds when the time comes! I was pretty mortified when I found out about labor turds.

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search