For the TTCers

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 21st, 2008, 03:10 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
I miss our old thread, so i'm starting a new one. I know that there are only a few of us left, so we need to stick together.

Anyhoo, I got crosshairs today! Bding seems to be timed perfectly. I just hope those are accurate!

How is everyone else doing? I want to know even if you aren't charting.

November 21st, 2008, 04:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I suppose I fit into this category now! I'm going to test on Sunday, I can't wait. I only charted CM, though, so I'm having doubts as to whether or not I O'ed b/c my boobs aren't sore like they would normally be. I guess we shall see.

Anywho, woohoo for crosshairs Alice!

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
November 21st, 2008, 08:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not charting- just going by CM and OPK's - I've had some weird cramping and light spotting (hoping it's implantation!!!) Will not test until at least Wednesday (12DPO)
November 22nd, 2008, 03:06 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
dropping off some dust for my TTC girls!
Alice-woot for Oing!
Krista-Can't wait for you to test!!!! good luck!
Christine-Good luck also!!!!
November 22nd, 2008, 03:57 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck dust!!

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
November 22nd, 2008, 05:12 AM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It looks like I'll be coming back with you guys. CD 1 is the worst cycle day ever.

I think there's a chance that Chris will be at a conference when I O this month. I hope we won't miss it.

I'm crossing my fingers for all of you ladies.

November 22nd, 2008, 05:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oooo, Alice! We are cycle buddies now! I just got crosshairs this morning! And DH and I managed to dtd 4 days in a row (a new record!). And now for the 2ww.......

For Caroline: I'm soo sorry! I hope next month is your month!
November 22nd, 2008, 08:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I suppose I can technically join you all now. I just O'd a few days ago (preventing- no oops possible), but we will be trying to catch the next eggie that comes along. I've been very happy with my ovaries- they have been cooperating quite nicely for a change since coming of BCPs. I have my fingers crossed that you ALL get preggo this month!!!
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
November 22nd, 2008, 09:12 AM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm with you all. After almost a week of spotting AF came a couple of days ago - with a vengeance. I hear that the first AF after a m/c is always a little funky. I haven't been in the best mood lately and have been reading but not posting much here. I will try to get back in the JM swing of things for this cycle though. We're still TTC with all our hearts and... other parts LOL.

November 22nd, 2008, 11:17 AM
A*LOT*OF*HOPE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im here!!! CD 3 never felt so good!! After no AF for 4 months, i am glad to welcome her back in my life!! I start Clomid on Monday!!!

Kyle- Were cycle buddies!!!
November 23rd, 2008, 06:27 AM
stupid FF tried to change my cross hairs.... I don't think so! I was able to fiddle them back again. It was trying to tell me I o'd on CD17. That would make me 8 DPO right now. I think not!

November 23rd, 2008, 06:57 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
^^^ I agree with you.
November 24th, 2008, 11:20 AM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm still here.. I get my insurance back 1 week from today!! Right now we are beig pretty casual about it.. no protection for the last year.. so its always a guessing game! I'll be on Clomid hopefully in the next couple of weeks! I should be getting provera next week and then i'll be on clomid like a week or 2 later!

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
November 24th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think I'm in the 2 ww-- no timed bd's though

November 24th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Hey Lauren - how do you do it? Stop temping and stop feeling yourself up for CM and willingly lose count of your cycle days? I honestly kind of wish I didn't know so much about my cycle now because at this point it seems like it would be easier and less stressful to just NTNP... but I am not sure how to undo what I've done, KWIM?

I'm in such a weird place about TTC right now...

November 24th, 2008, 05:05 PM
I am in an even wierder spot myself- I threw myself into other things, like Twilight, work, other things and I just honestly stopped caring for a little bit. You start to think it wont happen and think its pointless to keep trying to hard

You can't undo it. Last month I still knew what cycle day I was on and still knew when we were BD'ing if we were close to the date. This month, I didnt check, didnt have a ticker, didnt have any way to even remind myself what day it was

It feels sad in a way though

November 24th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think I'm going to give in and test in the morning while DH is up getting ready for work! I'm extremely nervous though and almost don't want to but on the other hand I really, really want to know! I hope 11 DPO is enough!
November 24th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Quote:
I am in an even wierder spot myself- I threw myself into other things, like Twilight, work, other things and I just honestly stopped caring for a little bit. You start to think it wont happen and think its pointless to keep trying to hard

You can't undo it. Last month I still knew what cycle day I was on and still knew when we were BD'ing if we were close to the date. This month, I didnt check, didnt have a ticker, didnt have any way to even remind myself what day it was

It feels sad in a way though[/b]
It does feel sad. I am now in cycle 5 which isn't statistically terrible, especially considering I kind of did catch one eggie... sort of. But I'm so down about it. It's not that I think it won't happen for me, but the thought of BFN after BFN is weighing on me, and another BFP would be terrifying in a different way. I almost wish I didn't want kids so I wouldn't have to even go through it all.

I've been throwing myself into work somewhat and I'm studying for my LCPC because the Illinois State Board of Education doesn't recognize an LMFT for my position. I'll be taking that exam on Dec. 5 and then I don't what I'm going to have to keep myself busy. It won't even take me through the next 2ww! Christmas is coming but I think I'll be depressed if I'm not pregnant and anxious if I am... Ugh.

November 24th, 2008, 07:09 PM
I can ditto each and every word you said because I know exactly what you are saying

I almost dont want to be pregnant at Christmas, just to have a normal Christmas. I dont even know if we'll try for that cycle. The sad part for me is that I expected a baby at Christmas, so it will be so difficult. I should be completing 8 months in few days, starting the last month

I fully expected starting TTC in March that I"d at least be pregnant by the end of the year. Looks like this year is passing me by

November 24th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Christmas is coming but I think I'll be depressed if I'm not pregnant and anxious if I am... Ugh.[/b]
I know I can't relate to your situation. But that statement sounds like something I say in my brain all the time. I feel like Christmas will be really disappointing if i'm not pregnant. It feels like i've been trying for so long, and that it HAS to happen now, even though this is only cycle 3 of trying.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search