Blobby loves attention!

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools

November 25th, 2008, 11:55 AM
n/a
Today at work a student came in and asked me if I was pregnant! She wanted to see if everything was okay b/c apparently I had been touching and rubbing my belly Blobby got noticed! And I don't even look that pregnant yet (the pic I posted the other day was a night pic when I am super bloated).

And that's not all. I can no longer sleep on my belly--my favorite sleep position. If I wind up on my tummy in the middle of the night, I wake up with cramps. They aren't even cramps, more like muscle pains of something. Probably the baby wiggling as hard as he can going, "get off me woman!"

Oh yeah, and I had my OB intake appt today. I settled on a practice that my RE sends a lot of graduates to. I got free stuff, and lots of congratulations! I am liking the positive attention And BONUS, with the extra blood I have going on, I can fill 6 vials pretty darn quick! Hahaha. Next week I see the OB, and then I have a Downs Syndrome test coming up. So I get to see the baby again! I am starting to feel a connection, and it is unreal. I think I may actually be pregnant. Like, for real! I mean, I will be 12 WEEKS on Thanksgiving! Can you believe that!?

November 25th, 2008, 12:05 PM
*Fiona*
Awww Michelle It's really nice when someone notices you are pregnant, even if it was from external signs like tummy rubbing.

November 25th, 2008, 12:08 PM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

I'm so happy for you!

November 25th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe you only have just over a week until you enter your second trimester! This is insane!! You just got your BFP yesterday!

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!

November 25th, 2008, 12:50 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww Michelle!! Im still just so happy for you!!!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

November 25th, 2008, 01:17 PM
*Anna*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww Michelle so happy for you!!! Yea for being so close to your 2nd trimester... how are you feeling these days?

November 25th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
I can't believe you're almost 12 weeks already!!

November 25th, 2008, 02:56 PM
n/a
I feel like dirt! I puked into my lunnchbag this morning when we were driving to my doc appt. At least I don't feel cruddy all the time, so I am lucky!

November 25th, 2008, 07:35 PM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WOW almost 12 weeks...time is flying!

November 26th, 2008, 03:26 AM
~* Helen *~'s Avatar A Prince And 2 Princess's

November 26th, 2008, 04:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww, I hope that passes soon (the nausea, of course). Take care of yourself!

November 26th, 2008, 07:22 AM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
12 weeks already!

November 26th, 2008, 09:09 AM
LaLaRose3's Avatar My brand of heroin.
Time is just flying! I am so overjoyed for you Michelle! And dang it, i want to see these belly pictures! I still can't get into your blog for some reason- I don't get any emails inviting me or anything. Poop!

Anyway, I am so excited for you!

(NO FACEBOOK, PLEASE!)

November 26th, 2008, 12:36 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Woot! 12 weeks!

How cute that blobby is getting noticed.

November 27th, 2008, 09:07 AM
lauren in hi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is so cute! I can't believe you are almost 2nd tri already! Happy 12 weeks!

Topic Tools