TTCers

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2008, 08:09 PM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm still here too... up and down on the rollercoaster I go. Today I'm down. Spotting but AF is playing hide and seek with me. Thought we had a great chance this month too. Just like every other month it didn't happen... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting worried.

December 16th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm on my 11th month and I was MORE worried at your stage. Now I know instead of worrying. Now I know something is wrong. I"d rather go back to worrying because at least then there is a shred of hope. I hold out tons of hope for you that its just taking time. For me, I know somethings wrong

December 17th, 2008, 02:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so confused! I'm not sure if I'm waiting to O or if I ovulated earlier. It's so hard because I couldn't temp those few days. I don't have a fever anymore so I temped for the first time this am and my temp was 36.4 C, which is definitively a post-O temp for me. It is the same thermometer I normally use, same time, but I am now in a different location with different blankets and whatnot. Plus I got loads of EWCM on CD13 with ovulation cramps. I thought the ewcm could be 'leftovers', but normally that is watery and this occurred all day long. I took an OPK that night when we arrived in Germany at 2 am (technically the next day) and it was negative. The subsequent OPKs, you can barely even see the line.

I guess its also possible I will have a delayed ovulation from being sick. It's just frustrating because my body is doing nothing!! Producing little CM, OPKs look identical every day, cervix position is identical. Sorry all, I'm just venting. Will keep BDing just in case.
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
December 17th, 2008, 03:13 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
I'm with you Kyle! Af is playing hide and seek. I'm spotting too heavily for her to be not coming, but then it eases up, then it comes back.... but i'm pretty sure it's over. I'm ready for our break.

December 17th, 2008, 06:38 AM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Temp was down (under coverline) this morning. I'd be ok with this if I wasn't 5 freaking dpo. It better go back up tomorrow. I can deal with not being pregnant but I don't want a super short LP.

December 17th, 2008, 06:47 AM
JustBreathe
I think we could all use some Christmas luck and !!!!!!! to all!
December 17th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I think we could all use some Christmas luck and !!!!!!! to all![/b]
December 17th, 2008, 11:35 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Temp was down (under coverline) this morning. I'd be ok with this if I wasn't 5 freaking dpo. It better go back up tomorrow. I can deal with not being pregnant but I don't want a super short LP.[/b]
Maybe an implantation dip???? Just trying to stay positive!

Christmas for everyone!

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

December 17th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Temp was down (under coverline) this morning. I'd be ok with this if I wasn't 5 freaking dpo. It better go back up tomorrow. I can deal with not being pregnant but I don't want a super short LP.[/b]
I've decided that BCP are the devil! They ruin our poor defensless reproductive systems. I'm going to give my body another few cycles to hopefully iron itself out.

December 17th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Well, the witch showed today. *sigh*

On the bright side... me and Alice are cycle buddies.

ETA: found another bright side. 13 day LP! I'll take it.

December 17th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Quote:

ETA: found another bright side. 13 day LP! I'll take it.[/b]
Sorry Kyle, not trying this cycle. I doubt we'd remain cycle buddies anyway, I last o'd on cd 37. AAACK! I hate my cycles!
Good luck though! I'll be stalking you!

December 17th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think I'm 4DPO -not much going on. Lots of creamy CM through out the day and my temp is still pretty good- but I honestly have no idea how to read temps right now!!!! I'm not sure what I should be looking for....should my temps be staying up and dip if AF is on her way?
December 17th, 2008, 08:09 PM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I'm so confused! I'm not sure if I'm waiting to O or if I ovulated earlier. It's so hard because I couldn't temp those few days. I don't have a fever anymore so I temped for the first time this am and my temp was 36.4 C, which is definitively a post-O temp for me. It is the same thermometer I normally use, same time, but I am now in a different location with different blankets and whatnot. Plus I got loads of EWCM on CD13 with ovulation cramps. I thought the ewcm could be 'leftovers', but normally that is watery and this occurred all day long. I took an OPK that night when we arrived in Germany at 2 am (technically the next day) and it was negative. The subsequent OPKs, you can barely even see the line.

I guess its also possible I will have a delayed ovulation from being sick. It's just frustrating because my body is doing nothing!! Producing little CM, OPKs look identical every day, cervix position is identical. Sorry all, I'm just venting. Will keep BDing just in case.[/b]
I just wanted to pop in and let you know when ever I change more then one time zone it seemed to delay things just a touch and make my temps a little higher until I got used to the new time.

Quote:

ETA: found another bright side. 13 day LP! I'll take it.[/b]
You had a perfect cycle! Hey at least now you can drink and party for the holidays!
December 17th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Quote:
I think I'm 4DPO -not much going on. Lots of creamy CM through out the day and my temp is still pretty good- but I honestly have no idea how to read temps right now!!!! I'm not sure what I should be looking for....should my temps be staying up and dip if AF is on her way?[/b]
Yup - exactly! You want your temps to stay up above the horizontal red line (coverline) for at least 11 to 12 days and up to 15 or 16 days - your luteal phase. You will have ups and downs on a daily basis, so don't read too much into just one day's temp. Some girls might see a one-day dip on or just below the line, but what you are looking for is the overall pattern. My temp normally stays well above the coverline until the day AF comes. BTW, your chart right now looks perfectly great!

December 18th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Alice, I agree that BCP is evil, evil, evil! I should have stopped taking it a long time ago

My temp was down again today and I'm cramping so I expect AF to be here tomorrow at the latest. I'm 6 dpo today! It's ridiculous! And now I'm scared to TTC next month because I'm afraid I'll have another chemical because of my short LP.

Kyle, were you on the pill before? How long did it take for your LP to get longer?

I've been reading about vitamin B6 and how it can help lenghten your LP, but I've also read that too much can be toxic. I was only able to find 100mg pills and from what I've read it's not too much, but I'm still not sure I should try or not.

December 18th, 2008, 12:57 PM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't been on the pill in forever but my LP is way too short as well. First cycle was 6 days, second cycle was 9 days--both lengths are really crappy.

So this cycle I started drinking 2 cups red raspberry leaf tea a day. I also started taking chaste tree (aka vitex) although I didn't get it until a few days before I O'd. I take 2 400mg capsules a day. It's supposed to really help with LPD especially in conjunction with raspberry leaf tea. They say it usually takes a few months to work (build up in your system) and I've read conflicting reports about whether to take it while pregnant. Some say stop as soon as you get your BFP while others say you need to wean yourself off it because stopping abruptly could cause miscarriage. And still others say to keep taking it during your first trimester to help avoid m/c.

Just thought I'd throw that out there as something else to maybe try. I've weighed the pros and cons of it and decided that if I do get pregnant while taking it I will drop down to 1 capsule a day until the end of the first trimester.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

December 19th, 2008, 07:35 AM
I may try the tea Jenn. A part of me just want to wait it out and hope my cycles will normalize naturally, but what if they don't? Or what if it takes a year? So I don't know.

My temp went back up today and I'm very confused! I'm happy of course (longer LP = good) but I really expected AF to come. I didn't even spot! I do have AF-like cramps though. I'm not sure what's going on with my body. I'd like to think it was an implantation dip, but can you have a 2-day dip? I've never heard of that!

December 19th, 2008, 07:47 AM
I'm posting twice in a row because I can.

Ok, so I've been playing with FF (I'm obsessed, I tell you, obsessed!).

See the open circle temp on CD 21 (my supposed ovulation day)? It's open because I took my temp much earlier than usual. Well if I discard that temp, FF moves my ovulation back to CD 18, with a cover line between 36.3 and 36.4 like my previous chart and all the post-O temps would be over the cover line. Do you think it's a possibility?

Ok now I've "un-discarded" the temp and FF pushed my O date back to CD 21 but it gives me dotted crosshairs. Weird.

December 19th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
FF moved my O date from CD 17 to CD 19 and that sucks but oh well! I can only hope we did enough to catch that eggie!!! I need baby dust!!!
December 19th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Finally got a positive OPK today. Maybe there is still a chance? I'm feeling quite a bit better, but still not normal yet. Hopefully the eggie is doing well though!
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches

Tags
ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search