TTCers

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2008, 08:57 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
for all of you!!! Hopefully i'll be joining you in a few days! *hoping and praying*

December 20th, 2008, 07:22 AM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Caroline - I was on BCP for 9 years and went off it in September 07. I charted to avoid while WTTC until June 08 when we started TTC. My LP was 10-12 days with it being 11 days most cycles. Only after my m/c have I had 2 cycles in a row with an LP of 13-14 days. I took 50mg of a B-complex for several months, but it didn't seem to do much to my LP, it was still usually 11 days long. It did however make me feel slightly happier (like a low-grade antidepressant). I hear that B6 starts to have negative side effects around 200 mg per day. And your chart is looking good to me... the dip and spotting could be implantation... *fingers crossed*

Christine - Looking at your BD line... um yeah LOL... I think you're ok in the "did we try hard enough" department!

December 20th, 2008, 07:45 AM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My temps is way down and I'm spotting. I expect AF to be here today. Awww, I missed my chance to be in the September DDC

Depending on when I actually O'd, my LP was between 7-10 days (8-11 days if I keep spotting today and don't get AF but I really believe she'll show up later today).

TTC is frustrating.

December 20th, 2008, 07:48 AM
JustBreathe
Caroline! I'm CD 23 and am PMSing/cramping pretty badly. I expect AF to come early based on this!
December 20th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Um I think I'm like 9 or 10dpo. Really just want AF to get here so Christmas can be enjoyed and we can get on with appts to RE and such.

December 20th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Even though I thought I got a positive OPK (I could be wrong, it wasn't a blaring positive)- my cervix is still up high and closed. Also, little to no CM. This hasn't changed in over a week. I give up- I doubt I am going to O this month. I wish I could just know that for a fact so that I could enjoy some xmas wine and whatnot. I'm disappointed, but not much I can do about it.

Sounds like we could all use a little dust
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
December 20th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Christine - Looking at your BD line... um yeah LOL... I think you're ok in the "did we try hard enough" department! [/b]
Thanks.....I just don't want to get my hopes again! I hated seeing the BFN last month!!! I won't even be testing until AT LEAST Saturday!
December 20th, 2008, 02:41 PM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, my chart is doing the same thing it did last cycle so I expect af tomorrow or shortly thereafter. I never expected this to be my month but it's still depressing.

Plus I had the best dream the other night. I gave birth to a baby girl. We were at home, in our bed, and although the midwife was there she was in the background and Ian is the one that "caught" her. It was so peaceful, calm, and beautiful. It's all exactly how we want our next birth to go. I couldn't get a good look at her except that she was about as big as Lochy was when he was born and she had black hair like Liam did when he was born. Just the best dream ever. *sigh* someday it'll happen.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

December 20th, 2008, 04:30 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
This AF sucks period! I'm soo crampy!

oh yeah.... and babydust to everyone else lol

}
December 20th, 2008, 07:42 PM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh... misery loves company, but if we all have to be in the same boat, I wish it was a slightly happier one.

December 20th, 2008, 07:47 PM
I've been spotting old blood all day, but no AF yet. I know I'm not pregnant because of my low temp, but I'm happy about the extra LP day.

December 21st, 2008, 04:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay for the extra LP day, Caroline! I have a feeling that the next cycle will be your cycle!

Even though I have decided that I didn't O, I am having some IPS, lol. My tata's are quite sore and heavy, and I have been having #3 for the past two days. I think my body is determined to do my head in!
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
December 21st, 2008, 05:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
With my weird cycle, I think I may be o'ing finally! And DH and I bd last night. to me!
December 21st, 2008, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Yay for the extra LP day, Caroline! I have a feeling that the next cycle will be your cycle!

Even though I have decided that I didn't O, I am having some IPS, lol. My tata's are quite sore and heavy, and I have been having #3 for the past two days. I think my body is determined to do my head in![/b]

Thank you I really hope it's my cycle. I've always wanted a September or October baby!

My tatas were sore and heavy when I had my bfp last month btw I don't know what #3 is though.

Carolyn: I'm crossing my fingers for you!

December 21st, 2008, 08:58 AM
I'm on progesterone again this month and STILL having no symptoms, including fake progesterone induced ones. I think thats pretty telling ya know

December 21st, 2008, 11:18 PM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Christine---*cough, implantation dip, cough* Nice 5DPO dip! Crossing all crossables!

for all!!!!!!!
December 22nd, 2008, 06:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Christine---*cough, implantation dip, cough* Nice 5DPO dip! Crossing all crossables!

for all!!!!!!![/b]

I was hoping that's what that was!!! Yesterday and today my temp has been at 98.07! I just so don't want to get my hopes up!!!!! Will test Saturday AM!
December 22nd, 2008, 07:01 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lets hope that I o this cycle (after my m/c) I wouldnt be able to stand waiting a full month or more to ttc!

Christine- I had a small dip at 5DPO on the cycle that I got pregnant. Good Luck!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

December 22nd, 2008, 07:32 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm joining you!! I'm on CD 14 and expecting to O in a day or two. Our plan so far is to BD every day i'm possibly fertile and see how that goes! We BDed yesterday and the day before. I've heard it's better to do it every other day, but we'll see how this works first Good luck to all of you!

December 22nd, 2008, 08:17 AM
Well my only SUPER good news is that I havent started yet, which means nothing in the way of pregnancy but is HUGE for my progesterone levels

today is cycle day 25, and I typically start on day 26, unless I"m having a craptastic cycle and start early. I also almost always ovulate on day 12-13. That puts me today at 12dpo which is SO RARE for me to get this far

I also have no break through bleeding and last time I did the OTC progesterone cream I always started early even on the cream. That means this newer stuff is working better and must be stronger than the last brand I used. I'm still ready to head the RE after the New Year but at least the progesterone cream is working

I have to test soon because you can't quit progesterone unless you know for sure you arent pregnant because otherwise you cause yourself to miscarry-- stopping progesterone induces your period

Tags
ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search