TTCers

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 15th, 2008, 06:08 AM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Time for a new thread!

Who is still TTC? I feel like I'm the only one left but I know I'm not. Where are you all in your cycle? Do you think you have a chance this month?

I'm on CD 24 and FF just moved my O date from CD 14 to CD 21. I actually agree with this date much more, even though I have zero chance of being pregnant. It sucks but I'm ok with this. We didn't want to try this month anyways and at least I'll get to enjoy a bit of wine during the holidays Now I just hope to have a nice long luteal phase.

I'm really looking forward to the next cycle. If I conceive in January, I'll be due end of September/beginning of October. I'd love that!

December 15th, 2008, 06:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You're not alone, Caroline. I'm here!

I'm on CD15 and waiting to O, I think. Been very sick these last couple days and have a fever so I can't chart at the moment. I've been mustering up all of my strength to BD though. I would be surprised if we get preggo this cycle, but I'm not giving up hope yet.
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
December 15th, 2008, 06:24 AM
KatiInCT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am actually back to WTTCer status but I can't bring myself to not consider myself a grad. So I will just hang out in here and cheer you girls on. Two cycles and I'll be back in the game.

Osric O'Dell M...... December 10, 2009: 7lbs 14.2 oz, 21 inches
(NEW SIGGY SOON!
)
December 15th, 2008, 07:23 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm going to come out of hiding and proclaim my not trying/not preventing status. NO ONE knows we are. I'm 3DPO but I really doubt we'll get our BFP this cycle. My LP has been way too short since I got my cycle back. So right now I'm working on lengthening it (without weaning Lochlann which is going to be tough). It's a little discouraging but I know in time we'll conceive again. Plus we're just having sex when we feel like it and not purposely correlating with a fertile time, and still sometimes pull out, so who knows when it will happen.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

December 15th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay, Jenn! That is so exciting!
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
December 15th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Quote:
I'm really looking forward to the next cycle. If I conceive in January, I'll be due end of September/beginning of October. I'd love that![/b]
I pray you get a BFP in January. Adriana was conceived the first week of January and her due date was 10/4, but she was born Sept 28th because I had to get induced due to medical reasons... I honestly love having a Fall baby and we are planning another Fall baby as well.. I'm not doing any charting (no time for that) but I hope to get a BFP in about 10 days..

December 15th, 2008, 07:51 AM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here! Currently on CD 84.. Dr appt tomorrow about my clomid! annnnndd... I will be starting provera tomorrow!! This cycle was a bust from the beginning since I didnt have insurance from the beginning of it. Buutt.. we are off to a new cycle and we are trying to stay optimistic without over analyzing everything!

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
December 15th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Yay, Jenn! That is so exciting![/b]
Thanks! I am pretty excited but trying to not get my hopes up too much. I know I could easily stress about all this.

December 15th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
GL, girls! Jenn - How exciting!!
December 15th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY JENN!!!!! I'm so glad to see that!!

I think I am about 5dpo, not too sure. I am not really caring this cycle and almost dont want it to happen this cycle

I am going to Twicon in August and if I'm due this time, I'm due in early September. I'd like to NOT be 8 months pregnant at Twicon, maybe just a few months pregnant.

December 15th, 2008, 04:50 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
Yay Kaleigh!!! So ready for you to get a fresh start!

I'm on CD 47, and I "think" 10 DPO. I got a really mean evap today thats giving me hope, but i also had a little spotting and some cramps, so looks like AF is coming around the mountain after a long vacation.

December 15th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think I O'd on Saturday- I got a VERY + OPK and now temps are slowly rising! FF should put my crosshairs in after tomorrow's temp! I'm not sure how to feel- I hope we covered all of our bases this time around - I don't want to get my hopes up - I hated seeing a BFN last cycle!!!! I guess onto the 2WW! I think I'll either test Christmas day or the day after!! We'll see!!!
December 16th, 2008, 04:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm still waiting to O...

Golly gee, my chart is flat this month! I don't have much hope, due to no bd'ing--I blame it on herpes. I had cold sores so bad I could barely open my mouth to eat. Horrible horrible disfigurement--still dealing with it in fact. My birthday was a total bust! I'm depressed about it, actually but am feeling better today...
December 16th, 2008, 05:41 AM
JustBreathe
CD 21, not sure of O... Maybe a Christmas BFP?

CD 21, not sure of O... Maybe a Christmas BFP?
December 16th, 2008, 08:29 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
I'm sorry Carolyn! :sad: I hope you and DH find something special since your b-day was a bust

It's weird i'm spotting like AF but my temp is still going up.... strange.

December 16th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Resi and Lauren--thanks for the excitement!!!! I don't think this is my month (just like last month ) but I can't help but get my hopes up. I think dh is more "not trying/not preventing" and I'm trying--I've got the chart and I know when to make sure we do it! We've never tried before, I think it's going to make me crazy!

Alice, your chart makes my head hurt! This must be so frustrating for you!

December 16th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Jenn, I'm impressed with all your fertile CM! I've never really had much, but I've gone off the pill fairly recently so apparently it's normal.

Alice, I'm hoping AF stays far far away and you get your BFP

I've spent the past 15 minutes or so staring at my chart and trying to see if there's any way I could be pregnant this cycle. But I really have no hope. Oh well. Chris has an appointment with a chiropractor this week to help with his back/hip, hopefully he'll be up to BD again soon.

December 16th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Jenn, I'm impressed with all your fertile CM! I've never really had much, but I've gone off the pill fairly recently so apparently it's normal.

Alice, I'm hoping AF stays far far away and you get your BFP

I've spent the past 15 minutes or so staring at my chart and trying to see if there's any way I could be pregnant this cycle. But I really have no hope. Oh well. Chris has an appointment with a chiropractor this week to help with his back/hip, hopefully he'll be up to BD again soon.[/b]
Well, sperm can live up to 5 days and you did BD 5 days before you O'd so you never know!

I know I have a ton, huh? I don't remember always having that much, maybe because I'm still breastfeeding and my ovulation gets delayed. Also because it goes on so long it's hard to decipher when I'll actually ovulate. Fortunately I get really wicked ovulation pain too so that can help pinpoint things. DH doesn't like to BD too often though so I have to time things really well. As you can see on my chart the two days we BD'd before I ovulated were his limit so we didn't get to on my actual O day.

December 16th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Well, sperm can live up to 5 days and you did BD 5 days before you O'd so you never know![/b]

lol, I didn't even notice! My lonely little X looked so far away from the crosshairs that I didn't even think to count to see if it was 5 days or less! I guess I do have a tiny chance after all. But I really don't feel pregnant, compared to November when I had all sorts of symptoms. Oh well, maybe I'll get a surprise. But I'm not really hopeful

December 16th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *vi
We're still ttc. AF seems to be on her way... spotting the last few days. and today it looks like it was turning pinkish. so probably tomorrow AF will start.

Tags
ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search