A dose of Jack

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2009, 02:39 PM
n/a
I may be biased, but this little guy is so stinkin adorable! We have taken dozens of videos of him just looking cute. We do this thing we call farting him, where we move his legs around and have him do stretches during a diaper change to get the farts out since he is pretty gassy, and he loves it! He used to hate diaper changes, but Dustin started singing diaper change songs about being naked, farting and pooping and how great it is, and now between that and the farting time he loves getting his diaper changed. He has been giving us lots of smiles too, which are hard to capture on camera b/c he just looks at the camera all cross eyed and stops smiling most of the time

He is also cooing and talking to us more which is a lot of fun even though lately he has been a bit of a grouch. He doesn't cry much, but it took 30 minutes to settle him the other day and he has been super cranky in general. Lots of fine one minute bloody murder screaming the next type moments. I think he may just need more sleep b/c he is getting to that 6 week grump stage, so last night I didn't wake him around 11 pm for his last feeding and he slept a 6 hour stretch! So far he has been a bit better today so we will see. He is still a manic eater though; those who said breastfeeding is hard aren't kidding. But he pees up a storm and is getting heavier so I must be doing something right. It has been a lot of tweaking b/c I have an overactive letdown and did have an oversupply issue. I still can't pump without throwing everything out of wack and getting major engorgement all day the next day.

Okay that turned into a bit of an update. Hopefully it made sense sine I am still running on fumes Newborns are hard work. Here are the pics

Last edited by n/a; July 29th, 2009 at 12:05 PM.
July 26th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
awwwww what an adorable, adorable little guy you have! He is such cutie!!!!!
July 26th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
He IS adorable, you're not just bias! The last pic made me LOL because of your comment "He goes cross eyed and stops smiling" haha.

Yay for updates! We love updates! And yes, newborns ARE hard! I personally think that they get easier as they get older, but others will disagree.
July 26th, 2009, 03:52 PM
IamMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He is cute Michelle....besides my kids I'd say he's one of the cutest i ever saw!

"Children too are a gift from the LORD, the fruit of the womb, a reward."
Psalm 127:3

July 26th, 2009, 03:56 PM
bittersweet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He is so so cute! But I have to ask...what is the lamb-looking thing he is in? It looks really cozy and comfy.

July 26th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
He's adorable! I can't believe how much he has grown and developed in just a short amount of time.
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
July 26th, 2009, 04:24 PM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You may be biased, but you're also right - he IS adorable!! I love all of his different expressions!

July 26th, 2009, 04:25 PM
n/a
I aien't trying to be nice when I say wttc grad babies are very cute in general. Much cuter then babies I see IRL, lol. Seriously though, how about we all pat ourselves on the back for producing good looking munchkins, even if they are little monsters at times

Erin that is the FP My Little Lamb papasan swing I got it from one of my baby showers. Only downside is it only takes batteries, but that could be a good thing b/c if you are going through batteries too often, you know you are using the swing too much
July 26th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Michelle, he's adorable! You're not biased at all!! I was trying to figure out who he looks like because I see glimpses of you in a lot of his expressions.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
July 26th, 2009, 04:32 PM
n/a
He gets the many expressions from me. I think he has Dustin's brow though, but it is hard to tell b/c he has hardly any eyebrows.

Dustin asked me the other day how I felt about having a white baby. I was like, "He isn't white!" LOL
July 26th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Alison81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG is he cute! I love the silly faces!

Thank you AlexKatieAiden Mommy for my siggy!
July 26th, 2009, 05:55 PM
aBookasmommy
OMG he is soooooo adorably adorable!!
July 26th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh you are right! He is so stinkin' adorable!!! And yes, breastfeeding is hard--it's like a full time job--especially at first. It does get easier (and way faster) as you go, if that makes you feel any better. So glad you posted an update and pictures..we needed them!

July 26th, 2009, 07:26 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He is so cute! I love his expressions. That is too funny about the diaper change songs, etc. We used to sing Matthew a Poo Poo Pants song. It's so nice when they stop screaming during diaper changes.

Good job on the BFing....yes, it is hard! Though still frequent, it's gotten less intense for me, so you are probably just about through with the hardest stage of it.

P.S. Where the frack is your blog?!

July 26th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He is so cute! I love all his hair. It reminds me of Oliver's newborn days. Awww. I miss having a little newborn. Even though they are hard work. The work stays hard.. it just changes.
July 26th, 2009, 08:37 PM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
awwwww
July 26th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Mama To 3 Amazing Boys
Ohhhh!!!!! He is so cute!!!!! And you have EVERY right to think he's cute........because he IS so darn ADORABLE!!!! Love his hair!!!!
Baby #4 - Went to Heaven on 1.20.14
Proud Christian, Jesus Loving,Extended Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Non-Vaxing, Homeschooling Mama!
I choose to Homeschool so I can give my children a Godly foundation, So they know His word and His truths!
July 26th, 2009, 11:51 PM
*Fiona*
It sounds like he might be going through the 4-6wk growth spurt Michelle. It can make them cranky and feed endlessly. kellymom.com :: Growth spurts

He's just gorgeous
July 27th, 2009, 12:24 AM
~* Helen *~'s Avatar A Prince And 2 Princess's
Hes so cute!!!!
July 27th, 2009, 12:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *vi
omg he's adorable! I love him!!! lol I just love that face he's got in the second to last picture lol too funny!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search