Think I might be knocked up...

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2009, 08:04 PM
JediRach's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to JediRach
So I think I might be knocked up. Guy and I DTD 4 times without protection during the two weeks I was off the pill. He never finished inside of me but a few weeks later I started having indigestion with every single thing I eat, have to pee all the time, increased bowel movements, sore bbs , my moods are crazy and pink spotting which I have never had before....

I am supposed to get my period next week so we shall see what happens. My last one was lighter than normal....

July 28th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have a chart? What is your ovulation dates, typical length of cycle

July 28th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Ive basically been on the pill for the past almost five years and I've never charted. Because I'm on the pill I always have my period on same day, always the Wednesday after I go off my pill, it lasts for 4 days and then I start my pill back up again that Sunday. When we came back from our honeymoon there was a gap between when I could get to the doctor and when my birth control ran out.

July 28th, 2009, 08:20 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If you're already having all those symptoms and stuff you should test now! Use a FRER. How do you and Guy feel about it? Are you hoping for a bfp or bfn?

July 28th, 2009, 08:25 PM
I guess we are sort of hoping for a negative but the more I think about it, the more I think I am going to feel sort of bad if it isn't positive. Is that weird?

PS: I feel sort of lame stalking my own post....

Last edited by JediRach; July 28th, 2009 at 08:28 PM.
July 28th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Totally not weird at all. Pretty much every time I got it in my head that there was a 'chance' (even when I was YOUNG) it was still disappointing when AF showed. I think it's normal to have mixed feelings... you spend a few days or however long totally sucked into the idea of 'what if' and even when it's for the better to have AF show it's still a loss of all the time you spent thinking about if it went the other way.

and totally not lame for 'stalking' your own post! haha... hey it's only like 730 there... GO GET A FRER! pretty please?!

July 28th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Go get a test Rachel. If you are having symptoms then there should be enough hormone for a positive. Did you start up the pill after 2 wks of not taking it? That's the only other thing that I could think of that would screw up your cycle.
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
July 28th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you feel like you WANT to be pregnant or do these symptoms make you panic and really truly wish this comes out negative

July 28th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Well, at first I panicked but then we were at the store and we sort of wandered into the baby section and the what ifs started popping into my head. I suppose I am going to be disappointed either way. We had a 5 day kayaking trip planned for next summer and a road trip. I'll be sad those things won't happen and we are really really poor right now, so I guess I'm more scared we aren't going to be fit parents, especially financially more than not wanting a child yet.

Jessie, I've had this happen a couple of times in the past and never had these symptoms before.

July 28th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Well spotting and mood swings can easily be attributed to being off the pill temporarily, etc. Are you going to test?

July 28th, 2009, 09:00 PM
We might have a test lying around somewhere. If I can find it I'll test in the morning.

July 28th, 2009, 11:33 PM
*Fiona*
Is it morning for you yet?! Get up! It could be the pill that's doing this, but it could also be pregnancy... could be anything. KUP whenyou test and you know we want pics!
July 29th, 2009, 12:22 AM
~* Helen *~'s Avatar A Prince And 2 Princess's
Oooooo I hope its morning for you !!!

I hope you get the result that you want and its totally normal to have mixed feelings x
July 29th, 2009, 03:54 AM
JustBreathe
It's the morning, but still pretty early on the West coast! I hope you get the results you are hoping for, or that you become happy with the results you get!
July 29th, 2009, 05:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
rise and shine and test!! i hope it works out for u rach, i know it can be such a rollercoaster thinking u might be knocked up. *hugs*
July 29th, 2009, 05:54 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you up yet?

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
July 29th, 2009, 06:00 AM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Test!!! I hope everything turns out how you want it!!
Baby #2 due January 2014!

July 29th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Maybe it's coming off the pills that is causing spotting and symptoms. I hope that it turns out the way you want it to. GL! TEST!
July 29th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
if shes on the west coast like me, its JUST NOW 7am - when Fi posted "is it morning?" it was only 10pm our time - she will post soon I should think...
July 29th, 2009, 07:41 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
I hope you get the results you want!! KUP!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search