Cloth diaper question

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2009, 04:24 AM
Nami's Avatar ♥ Mommy of three ♥
Since I know there are so many ladies here that use CD, I was wondering about a brand. Has anyone used or heard anything about bumGenius? They look really easy to use but I've never CDed before so I don't know what are good and what are not. TIA.

July 30th, 2009, 05:20 AM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I cloth diaper. I had 5 Bum Genius 3.0's but I just sold them all. I never cared for them. I don't care for pocket diapers. They leaked a lot and Oliver already outgrew them at 9 months. The velcor rubbed on Oliver's skin too. It seems like most moms love Bum Genius and they work great for them. I would get one or two and try them out before investing in a large quanity.
July 30th, 2009, 05:55 AM
niknok's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to niknok
We really like pockets in general, no leaking for us. I totally second what Resi said- you should only get a few of each type, until you know how they fit your baby. Every brand fits each baby differently. We like BG, but really like Happy Heinys better. And I'm currently in love with Blueberry diapers. I also just bought my first wool, so we'll see how that goes for us. Welcome to the CD world! I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does!

Come visit my blog!

Last edited by niknok; July 30th, 2009 at 05:56 AM. Reason: stupid typos
July 30th, 2009, 08:57 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't used mine yet but I have a BG thats an AIO (all-in-one). They are the number one rated cloth diaper....but like others said...it may not be your fav. Get a variety and play around! Thats what I'm doing
July 30th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Nami's Avatar ♥ Mommy of three ♥
Thanks ladies! barnshop.se has a try pack with a few of their CDs so I guess when the time comes I'll get that and see what works best.

July 30th, 2009, 06:50 PM
niknok's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to niknok
I converted a good friend to CD a few months back. She did the trial from jilliansdrawers.com, and was VERY impressed. Check it out!

Come visit my blog!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search