How well do you know me?

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2009, 11:37 AM
n/a
So I was thinking; out of everyone that posts here regularly, who do we know the least about? We have some people that post tons and we seem to know tons about (like Shannon coconut), and others are like a mystery. Either that, or I just don't pay enough attention. Then it occurred to me that I don't think anyone here knows much about me! And I have been here awhile, so that would be kind of strange. Maybe I am wrong though. But now I am intrigued, so you tell me: what do you know about me?
July 30th, 2009, 11:48 AM
chellerenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here is what i know about you...I know what you look like. Your name is Michelle A. You are married to Dustin, and ya'll now have 1 child, Jack. You live in Arizona. I think I remember you saying you work at a college/university? Ya'll just bought a new house. I know about your brother, and the religion you used to practice. I also know you can really get down when you dance, even with a big ol preggo belly! haha Hmmm...other than that, I can't think of anything.

July 30th, 2009, 12:06 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ditto to Michelle! I know your husbands name is Dustin, I know your last name (thanks to FB ), I know you went through alot to have your little Jack, I know you are HILARIOUS, etc...I definitely dont think you are one of the people we dont know much about!

P.s. I have "if you seek amy" as my ringtone (ive had it on there FOREVER) its just so annoying changing ringtones on iphones because you actually have to pay for them and make them yourself etc. But literally every single time my phone rings i think of you dancing around with your pigtails and big ole belly! So cute!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

July 30th, 2009, 12:13 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
above posters

Last edited by SandKmommy; July 30th, 2009 at 01:44 PM.
July 30th, 2009, 12:39 PM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ever since your prego video everytime I listen to if you seek amy I think of you You are an honest, straight to the point person!! I think we all know more about you than you think
Baby #2 due January 2014!

July 30th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i know less than the prev post people. i miss a lot of posts, i'm bad. i'm actually super sad i missed that prego dance!! lol dammit! I know you are Michelle married to Dustin with baby Jack making three. You live in AZ, and i thought i remembered you saying something about being on the radio? but i could be completely wrong, i mix things up a lot! your baby wears cloth dipeys & his room is decorated just adorably!!

i'm sure ppl dont know much about me....i'm paranoid though and dont put out too much info about myself.
July 30th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chellerenee View Post
Here is what i know about you...I know what you look like. Your name is Michelle A. You are married to Dustin, and ya'll now have 1 child, Jack. You live in Arizona. I think I remember you saying you work at a college/university? Ya'll just bought a new house. I know about your brother, and the religion you used to practice. I also know you can really get down when you dance, even with a big ol preggo belly! haha Hmmm...other than that, I can't think of anything.

^ This is everything I know about you too.
July 30th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
In addition to all that, I know about that "rasta" dude (whom dated a long time ago) who you ran in to and pretended you didn't know him.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
July 30th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *vi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resi View Post
^ This is everything I know about you too.
^

July 30th, 2009, 01:38 PM
n/a
Well that is pretty good! And no Sarah I am not on the radio. That would be cool though. And that video is linked on my blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
In addition to all that, I know about that "rasta" dude (whom dated a long time ago) who you ran in to and pretended you didn't know him.
OMG Mari! don't mention that, I get flashbacks!
July 30th, 2009, 01:39 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

July 30th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
I feel like I know a lot about you, Michelle!
July 30th, 2009, 02:21 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ditto the above plus I know you have PCOS and used Femara to get your little Jack. I know you have a foul mouth. You have a not so secret love affair with Kevin Bacon.

Omg, imagine if you had married rasta dude, what your baby with him woulda looked like. LMAO

July 30th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe we got to post 13 before we got to Kevin Bacon!!

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
July 30th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
lol hm wierd i have no idea why i thought you were on the radio!
i just have to say that in that little pic that goes with your username on JM and appears on posts i think jack looks JUST like you.

going to see if i can find your belly dance!!
July 30th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL!!! We also know that you recently purchased a house and did a great job decorating Jack's room. I think you still owe us pics of the rest of the house. For some reason I can't remember if you showed us those pics or not.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
July 30th, 2009, 06:39 PM
niknok's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to niknok
I knew the above except your previous religion.

Come visit my blog!
July 30th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Mjp121212's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ahhhh someone stole my bacon response!

Thanks to Maitri for my wonderful siggy!
July 30th, 2009, 09:29 PM
n/a
Hey--I don't have a foul mouth!

Jack with dreadlocks would be pretty funny. But having that dudes demon spawn would not be cool, lol

I do love KB. Where is that pic of us together again? Where the heck has Caroline been?

It's true I haven't shown house pics yet. I should get on that. Our kitchen should be finished soon

And did any of you know I have 2 cats?? HA!
July 30th, 2009, 09:42 PM
chellerenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
didn't know you had 2 cats!

look what I just saw on the side ads on FB....lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search