We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
On Wednesday, I found out for certain that the Botox injections I had 5 weeks ago did not take into my neck, scalp, and shoulder muscles. What this probably means is that I've developed a resistance to the drug.
Per my insurance, I have to try one more round of this before I can try a different type of Botox called Myobloc, which is specifically for my type of dystonia, has better outcomes, and works when a person is resistant to Botox A. But, this probably won't be until January.
A lot of questions have been raised, medications have been changed, and it's a waiting period right now. However, I'm in no shape to get pregnant and have to go off of my medications right now. There's more about this in my blog, and having to actually put this into words is very hard. As of this cycle, I'm on the sidelines until at least, very minimally, the October cycle, but probably longer.
I don't have any plans to go anywhere, and I'm honestly at peace with this decision- I am not comfortable with the idea of raising a child without a better treatment plan in place. Hopefully, one will be found soon.