27 week appointment **Life is good**

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2009, 07:40 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Hi everyone.. Sorry I haven't been around much lately.. I've been busy with work and packing up our house.. It seems like there's not enough time in the day now..

But here's just a little update on me.. I had my 27 week OB appointment a few days ago and everything is going great! I've gained a total of 1 pound since my last appointment, which is putting me at my pre-pregnancy weight.. I'm measuring at exactly 27 weeks and my doctor said I'm doing great with my diabetes.. I had a A1c test the day before at my Endo appointment and it was at 5.3.. Which is great since the last time I had it checked at 8 weeks, it was 5.5. Basically my A1c result is of a normal person, that is non diabetic.. I'm still only on insulin at night for my fasting blood sugars and I'm insulin free during the day.. I just hope this keeps up for the next 3 months. But I've been a little relaxed on my diet the past month or two, but I'm cracking down on it now. So no more cookies and candy. lol I'm also going to get a u/s done at 32 weeks to see if my placenta as moved and to check on the growth of my baby, and then I'll have another u/s at 37 weeks.. So, everything is right on track.. Oh, and my blood pressure is PERFECT, it was 103/64.. I swear the fish oil you recommened to me has done wonders for my blood pressure and my blood sugars.. And the New Chapter prenatal vitamins are wonderful.. I get extra energy and it keeps me vary regular.. I know, TMI but this is vary rare in the third trimester.

I'm also excited about going baby gear shopping soon.. I did 2 days of over time at work this week and all that extra money I made is for shopping.. woo hoo! I must say, working over time when I'm this far along kicked my butt.. I won't be doing that again..

Once we get paid, I'm going to purchase a Chicco Keyfit Carrier.. Here's a picture of the car seat.. Isn't it perfect for a little boy?

Life is good.

Thanks for reading.

Melissa

August 2nd, 2009, 08:30 AM
~*Bethy*~'s Avatar Ian, Morgan and Isabella!
Yay for good updates!! Glad your blood sugar is behaving (even if your not )

And that car seat looks perfect!

~Beth

HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR PRENATAL??
We are TEAM BLUE
August 2nd, 2009, 08:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like you are doing so well!! I'm glad to hear the diabetes is not giving you too much grief. And that is a very cute carrier for your little man!

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
August 2nd, 2009, 02:48 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad all is well! I have the same model car seat but in Adventure.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
August 3rd, 2009, 09:16 AM
ImperfectMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the update! I was wondering how you were doing! Glad all your numbers are so good, yes, fish oil is an amazing thing!
August 3rd, 2009, 12:07 PM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Great to hear that your appointment went well and everything is on track! I do love the colors on that carseat.

August 3rd, 2009, 01:23 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Thank you ladies for the wonderful responses. You are all amazing and I appreciate all the advice you have given me..

August 3rd, 2009, 01:52 PM
bittersweet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad everything is going so fantastic for you! You are going to cook up one healthy baby.

August 3rd, 2009, 02:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
thanks for the update!! so glad you are doing well

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search