Update: Back from the OB

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2009, 12:22 PM
Mjp121212's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well....the on call dr (there are 2 drs in practice at the office and they alternate) left for vacation today with out telling MY dr what was going on! So....after me telling them the whole long story he was gonna do an exam but then decided not to. He said to get quants done first again. He told me he though I was mc'ing and to get the quants done. But that he expected they had dropped or possibly if they did go up it was just a tiny bit. BUT....they doubled again! So....he said for me to go on in Thursday and do all the prenatal stuff and then see him Monday for my 1st prenatal visit/exam. U/S still on the 20th of August. I should have started AF again yesterday and they think it is just that. I didn't double in 48-72 hours, but I haven't been. He said that ws fine since that has been my pattern so far.

7/13: 17
7/15: 21
7/17: 37
7/21: 129
7/23: 218
7/28: 429 (different lab)
8/3: 789 (I think 89 lol close to 800, and back to the orig. lab.

He said it looked fine, even though it didn't double he said he has had several patients who didn't.

In other words: I'm still barely spotting (brown-light pink discharge'ish) and I have no idea why but so far things are still progressing.

Thanks to Maitri for my wonderful siggy!
August 3rd, 2009, 01:12 PM
*Fiona*
Missi, I spotted for 3 weeks after my BFP and it's really not uncommon to spot longer. As long as it'sbrown or pink.

I'm sooooo pleased to hear such positive news!!
August 3rd, 2009, 02:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i hope all is well and your spotting is normal *hugs*
August 3rd, 2009, 03:34 PM
Mjp121212's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks. I'm still concerned with the numbers, but they said not to focus too much on them.....even one of the ladies who works there had really slow rising numbers and never doubled at all. Her baby was fine. I don't know. I do know that should everything be ok, as soon as this baby is born he/she is going in time out! LOL!

Thanks to Maitri for my wonderful siggy!
August 3rd, 2009, 03:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
LOL naughty already!! thats cute missy more *hugs* for u.
August 3rd, 2009, 04:03 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry the spotting hasn't gone, Missy, but I'm glad that you got positive news! I'm keeping you and baby in my T&P.

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
August 3rd, 2009, 07:49 PM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm hoping for the best for you, Missy. If your doctor isn't too concerned, I'd follow his/her lead and just look forward to that next appointment.

August 4th, 2009, 06:10 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm hoping that everything works out for the best.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search