Just wanted to say...

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
I love this board. I love all of the friends that I've made here. I love how we all get along so well. I don't think you could ever find quite what we have here on a different board- here we all are, different stages of our waiting, TTC, pregnancy, and parenthood journeys, and yet we are always able to offer the correct support.

I hope everyone else feels the same, no matter what may happen. Please don't let anything come between us
August 7th, 2009, 01:22 PM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I totally agree with you Breanna!! I've learned so much from everyone here! We are such a great group of women! I love everyone here!!

Baby #2 due January 2014!

August 7th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That was random, but I agree
August 7th, 2009, 01:30 PM
~* Helen *~'s Avatar A Prince And 2 Princess's
August 7th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Frozendesire's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Frozendesire
I totally agree. I know I pop in and out of here often but I love the support and love you girls give me. I really do appreciate the "home" I have here and the friendships I've made.

August 7th, 2009, 01:50 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree, too. This is "my home" on JM and I have gotten so close with so many ladies here!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

August 7th, 2009, 01:58 PM
*Fiona*
ITA with Steph
August 7th, 2009, 02:32 PM
bittersweet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love everyone here and feel like I belong here more than anywhere else on JM. I love how we all come from different stages in the mommy dept. I understand people come and go and sometimes take breaks, but I always hope its b/c they are busy and have a lot going on. It would break my heart if anyone leaves b/c they dont feel welcome or connected anymore.

Last edited by bittersweet; August 7th, 2009 at 03:14 PM.
August 7th, 2009, 02:43 PM
ANGWife
I love this board! I can't believe how excited I get when everyone has their babies, or how disappointed I feel for those that have yet to get a BFP.
August 7th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
this board. You ladies are just awesome and I love you all!
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)
August 7th, 2009, 03:20 PM
HopeWishWait's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Agreed. I'm so thankful for all the love and support you girls give, not only me, but my son. Having people there to vent to, ask questions of, and all the things you ladies do is so wonderful!! A year ago I was one of the newer people on the board but this has absolutely become my JM home.

August 7th, 2009, 04:25 PM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Bethy*~ View Post
That was random, but I agree
We all know it wasn't random. The timing makes perfect sense given the undercurrents of tension that we are all aware of over the past few days. Hey, if the elephant is in the room, we might as well acknowledge it. Drama comes and goes. We have some very strong personalities in this group and strong women tend to bump heads. I've seen various incarnations of it over the past 2 1/2 years. I have seen people take issue with each other, and then later on they work it out. I hope that's what will happen this time too.

I for one love WTTC Grads and it is my home. Here I am 23 weeks pregnant and have never set foot in my DDC. It's because I consider you girls to be the only "support group" that I need. This is the group of girls who knows me the best, who cares about me the most, who I know would always be pulling for me, cheering my accomplishments, and giving the best virtual whenever I need them. And I think it's really special that I've known several of you for over 2 years now and have followed many of you from waiting, to TTC, to pregnancy, to baby. Those who are still TTC, I know that one day I will celebrate their BFP's as well.

If anyone was to leave this board because of the conflict, it would break my heart, but people make their own decisions and should be respected regardless. I know that those who are true friends to me will keep in touch in other ways. That's the beauty of a board where we get to know each other so well that we can actually consider one another to be friends.

August 7th, 2009, 04:41 PM
A*LOT*OF*HOPE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You have all said it so well!!! I love all or girls on here!!! You have helped me, and continue to help me deal with one of the hardest times in my life, and for that I am more grateful than you will know!!!
August 7th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree too. I love wttc grads and it's been a big part of my life for years now. I love how we all started on a simlair journey and all at different times. I have learned so much and the support is wonderful.
August 7th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
No, this wasn't random, and I'm really hoping that a few certain people read this. I don't know exactly what is going on, but its obvious when certain people go missing (I miss you!)
August 7th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm with you Bre and all the other ladies who consider this board to be some what of an online sanctuary. When I log on to JM, this is the first board I check. I hope to meet some of you one of these days too. I post more things here because I've "grown" here with a lot of you and I feel like some of my stuff matters to you. I like my other boards too but the connection is not the same. I hope that soon we all will be able to accept that we don't all have to agree on something or accept the possibility that someone may hurt our feelings with a comment but regardless we can still stay and sort it out.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
August 7th, 2009, 06:37 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This place is my main home as well and I do care about you ladies. I still care about the ones who are not here anymore (I can think of 3 I know are missing) as well as the person who is now banned. I don't see why this disagreement had to be something that caused so much of a problem. We are bound to have disagreements and get mad at people over them, but I think what we have here is worth sticking it out and trying to work it out.
There have been things that people said that made me upset in the past and sometimes I did take breaks, but I can look back on it now and say that I am close to some of of the very people that piss.ed me off at one point or another.

August 7th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy

Ditto. I know I can't say it better than Kyle, so I'm not even going to try.

We have had our spats on this board before and grown past them... in fact I think some of the spats before were bigger than this one. I think/hope we will recover from this one like we have the other ones, just fine and united like always. I love you ladies and I hope we don't lose anyone over any of this!

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
August 7th, 2009, 07:12 PM
HopeWishWait's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
*sigh* If it makes ANYONE feel better, I feel totally guilty?

I hope the people that have stepped away from the board over this silly argument decide to come back. And that the one who is banned gets to come back!

August 7th, 2009, 07:39 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love this board as well! I've never had any serious issues or spats with anyone and definitely would never want to leave. I don't know what's happened recently but i really hope no one leaves.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search