How well do you know Lauren (freesiangel)

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Angelaosaurus-rex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think we all know about this by now!!! Lauren will pick the next person!

Laure loves and is very good at cooking! She makes her own infused cooking oils that sound yummy. She is married to Jeremy and they are expecting their first October 10th !! She craved wine really bad in early pregnancy lol!!! She lives in Illinois and has 2 puppies! She is very sweet and is going to be an awesome mommy!!!!

Thanks so much to Helen for my beautiful siggy

August 10th, 2009, 05:50 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

She has -9 weeks left to her pregnancy.
She's thinks the baby is a girl.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
August 10th, 2009, 12:22 PM
ImperfectMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awwww, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelalesina View Post
She craved wine really bad in early pregnancy lol!!!
This made me laugh! It was really only bad that one day and I just kind of went psycho in the Cooking and Entertaining thread about it. Luckily I haven't craved it the whole pregnancy, I probably would've gone mad!
August 10th, 2009, 12:43 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She is very sweet
She is expecting her first in October
She only tried for one month (i think?)
Her dogs were a part of her wedding (i think? for some reason i think they were! lol)
The baby is a girl!
Her husbands name is Jeremy!

I think thats all i know! Tell us more about you! lol
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

August 10th, 2009, 12:52 PM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ditto to everything everyone else said! Share some more!!!
Baby #2 due January 2014!

August 10th, 2009, 02:19 PM
ImperfectMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, there probably isn't a ton more any of you could say. I don't think I tend to share a ton of info on here... Not that I'm trying not to, it just doesn't really come up.

Anyway, to answer Ashley, when we got married we only had Brodie at that time and he wasn't a part of the wedding, buuuuuuuuut we did have someone bring him out to the church so we could get some pictures with him after the ceremony (we wanted to include him, but the church wouldn't let him in for obvious reasons).

Well, I'm 28 (just barely) and have been married to my DH for 5 years. We'd been dating since 1998 when I was a senior in high school, though he was a freshman in college at this time. We moved a few hours away from home to go to college and still haven't left! We both work for the university that we attended for our degrees. I'm not sure why we waited so many years to TTC, but I'm glad we did. It just stinks that I won't get to be the young, hot mom when my kid is in high school. Okay, that wasn't really a goal of mine.

What else... I plan on cloth diapering. I recycle everything and drive my family, friends, and co-workers nuts because I'm always grabbing the cans and what-not that they toss into the trash out and giving them a big ol speech about how bad it is for the environment. Years of this and as of yet not one person has changed their ways... Awesome. Um, I'm going to be a SAHM. I had planned on working, but I would've been making so little money after we paid for daycare that it just wasn't worth it. I am absolutely stoked about this! I love sage green. People tell me I look really good in teal. I am absolutely dumb at putting on makeup and doing my hair. I try and I think it looks okay most days, but I won't lie, I'm clueless. I think they need a class for people like me. Or I need to be rich and hire someone to dress me and make me look nice every day. I like to draw and paint, but kind of suck at it. I love going to museums, not that I live near any... I watch a lot of old school cartoons, like Scooby Doo, She-Ra, He-Man, etc. and DH started collecting some of the sets on DVD years ago so that when our kiddos are old enough to want to watch cartoons, we'll kind of trick them and put in the DVD's instead of letting them watch the rubbish that's on TV now. My all-time favorite show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. My current favorite shows are Lost, Heroes, How I Met Your Mother, Family Guy, and probably way too many other shows. I'm probably going to have to cut back on my TV consumption once the baby is born, eh? Despite all the TV, I still manage to work out for an hour 4-5 days a week. Well I did until recently anyway. Now that I keep getting contractions I'm taking a well deserved break and just making sure this baby keeps baking!!!!!!!! All-in-all I'm a pretty relaxed person. It takes a lot to stress me out. My DH is the complete opposite. I figure in the end, everything will work out.

Now that I rambled on way too much about myself.......... Most everyone else listed like 5 things and I just wrote y'all a book! Sorry, I tend to do that. Thank the Journalism degree for that!
August 10th, 2009, 02:38 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you shared so much! I felt kind of bad because I didn't know a ton about you but I feel like I know you more now.

Recycling queens unite!

August 10th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Thanks for sharing. I think I know you a bit better now.

BTW: I'm not sure if you did or if you know but I think you are to select a person now.

August 10th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Okay, how come you never told us any of this, like that you are planning on CD??? That's basic sharing requirements!

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
August 10th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ohhhh I got a fact... she's apart of the WTTC Grads board
August 10th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i know so much now!! thanks for sharing my dear! xoxo
August 10th, 2009, 06:56 PM
aBookasmommy
Thanks for sharing, I actually didnt know that much about you!! Have you started your CD stash? Cuz we would DIE for pics!!! I love CDs!! Their sooo friggin cute!!
August 11th, 2009, 05:14 AM
We going to need pics of your CD stash!!!! And other stuff...baby's room, clothes you bought, gear, any and everything!!

August 11th, 2009, 06:42 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I KNEW i saw some pics of your dog and you in your wedding dress! Im not crazy!!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search