We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Okay so about an hour ago, I just had a breakdown and started crying uncontrollably... For DUMB reasons!
1) We have a temporary house guest who is washing her clothes, and DF and I just got back from vacation and I wanted to wash clothes tonight but her clothes are still in the washer and dryer
2) I got mad b/c I came back and the house didnt look clean like how I wanted it to look
3) DF took his shirt off and left it on the dining room chair with another shirt of his instead of taking it upstairs
4) My work computer is messed up so I couldnt get on the internet to get on justmommies or to check my work email (I'm on DF's work computer now)
5) I was about to clean off the computer desk when DF told me not to touch some papers that he needed that was on the desk, so I got mad, threw the papers down and said "Fine you clean the desk yourself" and he's like "you can clean off the rest, just dont touch those papers" and then I yelled back "NO, YOU CLEAN UP THE DESK!"
And then I stormed upstairs and just started bawling crying for like 5 minutes straight. And then I thought about it and realized how stupid it was for me to cry over those things and kept crying becasue of that for about 5 more minutes. I felt soooo stupid!