Fertility Friend

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 11th, 2009, 05:41 AM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just went on FF and put in my last two periods for June & July. I entered in the last time we BD but don't remember the other dates. I know it was right around O time. I'm rusty with FF and it's saying my chart is not updated. How do I get it to show that it is updated? Do I have to have more info for the month of Aug? I'm so lost.. it's been way too long.

My last cycle length for June to July was 25 days. I'm on day 34 now? My last two AF's were perfect and normal. It's strange that nothing is happening. Could it be that I took off a few days from work which let Oliver nurse more often?

Why isn't it showing my cycle day? I thought it would because I had a period last month?
August 11th, 2009, 05:48 AM
*Fiona*
Try putting in a temp on today's date see if it changes things? Or some CM info?
August 11th, 2009, 05:52 AM
Thanks, Fi! That worked. I entered some CF info but I made it up so it's not accurate. 34 days..
August 11th, 2009, 05:56 AM
*Fiona*
cool! I wondered if it was because there was a long time frame between your AF details and thereafter all you had was some BD info.

I tried to keep my BFP chart going but at a certain point, if I entered any info, it split it into a new cycle. I think I was tracking my pregnancy symptoms but nothing else. FF is silly at times!

However, you made me realise I could track my periods on FF also as I know I am regular but always forget when I last had her!
August 11th, 2009, 05:58 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
I would start temping and record it, that way if you dont geta BFP this cycle, it will help you with your next.

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
August 11th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Why don't you take your temp in the morning? That might at least tell you if you O'ed if you temped before you got pregnant with Oliver.

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
August 11th, 2009, 06:21 AM
I have not started temping yet because I wake up a lot at night with Oliver. I believe it's best to get 3 hours in a row before temping. I also still co sleep and I think it would be hard for me to remember with him to tend to. I might give it a try.
August 11th, 2009, 06:41 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hmmmm....are you gonna test at all? (Sorry if i missed you answering this in your "late" thread)
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

August 11th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
FF doesnt update your chart if its been days (I think about 7 to 10 days) since you updated your chart. It did that to me often.

I normally just only track the day I ovulate, when me and DF DTD, my menses and I'd randomly track CM if I feel its been too long since I've entered in information

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search