Kyle

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 11th, 2009, 08:55 AM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling? Have you bought any more items for your baby boy? Have you finished your registry? I want to see what you have on it! If you don't mind sharing.

Also, What was it like being there for Angela's labor & deliver? Did it get you excited for your own and make you a little nervous? I have been wanting to ask you about it for a while.

August 11th, 2009, 09:03 AM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did ya'll decide on a name yet Kyle?
Baby #2 due January 2014!

August 11th, 2009, 10:47 AM
aBookasmommy
Update update update!!
August 11th, 2009, 02:10 PM
ScottishBrit's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ScottishBrit
Ohhh good questions? I wanna know too?
August 11th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
bump

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
August 11th, 2009, 04:26 PM
niknok's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to niknok
I wanna know too! And did Angela give you all my hypnobabies stuff? Have you and Eric started yet? What did you think of the program?

Come visit my blog!
August 11th, 2009, 06:45 PM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling? Have you bought any more items for your baby boy? Have you finished your registry? I want to see what you have on it! If you don't mind sharing. I am more or less finished with my registry. It's at BRU. If you know my last name you can search me on there and find me pretty easily. Feel free to look through it! And if you have any feedback on anything, please share. I tried as much as possible to choose things that had high customer ratings, so I did a ton of online research. Going through the store with the gun just zapping things willy-nilly did not appeal to me!

Something I recently bought that's baby-related is a glider and ottoman! I am super psyched about it. It's sooooo comfy. We had to order it from the warehouse and it hasn't come in yet, should be soon though, I can't wait to get it set up!

Also, What was it like being there for Angela's labor & deliver? Did it get you excited for your own and make you a little nervous? Oh wow... it was one of the most beautiful experiences I've ever been through. It is hard for me to put it into words. Being at the birth of an actual person, being one of the first to lay eyes on this tiny newborn... it was amazing. By the time I got there, Angela was already in active labor and was in the shower with her birthing ball and hubby. I could easily see her progressing based on the length, frequency and intensity of the contractions as they came. We had Hypnobabies on in the background the whole time and it really helped to focus her. My job was to make sure she had a cold washcloth at all times, take pics/video and remind her that she was doing great and would meet her baby soon! LOL

Actually being there at London's birth completely calmed me about going through it myself. Labor looks like it hurts for sure, but Angela was so focused and calm through the whole thing. She never looked out of control, she never gave the impression that it was something she couldn't handle. Once I saw it happen with my own two eyes, I realized I could do this too.

I promised her I would write the birth story from my perspective to add to her own... gotta get on that!

Did ya'll decide on a name yet Kyle? UGH no!! I'm stuck. Honestly, I never thought it would be this hard. But naming another human being is kind of a big deal, and I don't have any names just jumping out at me going "this is the one!" My tops right now are: Oliver, Calloway, and Dominic. I also love Chase, Pierce, Devin and Damien but DH has more or less vetoed all of those. DH is stuck on Noah, but I'm not really feeling it, I think it's getting too popular. He also likes Dylan, which I wouldn't say is dated per se, but I do associate it with the 90s/early 2000s.

And did Angela give you all my hypnobabies stuff? Have you and Eric started yet? What did you think of the program? I have the audio but not the books. I will have to get those from her when she gets back from her trip. I'm inheriting some pregnancy and birth stuff from her so I'll see if she's willing to throw it in! Also, I'm going to be signing up for a natural childbirthing class which is given by a midwife in my area in her home.

August 11th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
Thanks for the update, Kyle! I like all of your names, and try not to worry- it will come to you

I am so jealous of your experience being able to witness London's birth. So, so amazing. I imagine how powerful that must have been for you to see, especially given the fact that you are pregnant yourself. My sister was present for her best friends birth and said it was the most magical, amazing thing she had ever seen. I think its very different when you do it yourself. You're not able to witness, because you are the one experiencing it. I hope that someday I am able to be present at a birth
August 12th, 2009, 01:48 AM
aBookasmommy
I agree the name will come to you.

Have you started decorating your nursery?! I think thats the funnest!!! If you have, you must share pics!!

I think I was right around your stage in pregnancy when my bestfriend had her daughter. I was there for everything but the pushing..not gonna lie though it kinda scared me cuz she was so outta control. Im glad you got to see a birth that was in control and focused. Its so empowering isnt it?!
August 12th, 2009, 07:02 AM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I researched everything too online. I read a ton of reviews. Going to the store was overwhelming and it's hard to know what is the best.

I'm sure the name will come to you. I'm pulling for Oliver.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search