Back from IUI

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 11th, 2009, 07:57 PM
A*LOT*OF*HOPE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I guess it depends how you look at it to determine whether it was a good visit or not!!! Dh went into a room and provided sample, which for him was real awkward, they just sat him in a room and told him to have atter!!! When he was done we sat around for 15 before DR told me to get ready!! When he came in he wanted to do an ultrasound to make sure the follicle was gone or signifiantly smaller to indicate ovulation!!! THE FREAKING FOLLICLE WAS BIGGER!!! Are you kidding me??? The trigger didn't work, I didn't O. I was so mad, I almost cried. The Dr went ahead and did the IUI anyways and said we will trigger again tomorrow, and do another IUI(at no charge) on thursday. The whole procedure itself wasn't to bad, a little uncomfortable, but not unbearable. DH provided a really good sample with a ton of very motile swimmers. At the end of our appt the DR let us look at a tiny bit of he sample under the microscope. That was the coolest thing I have ever seen. They were just swimming around like crazy bumping into each other. There were a couple that were all deformed(which DR said as normal) and had there tails coming out of the side of there head, and one had it's tail wrapped around it's neck...LOL.

Anyways, I guess it was an alright appt, but I can't wait to see what he next couple of days bring!!!
August 11th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
awww I hope it all works out Morgan!!!! I can't wait to see you get that BFP!!!
August 11th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
boooooo to not ovulating yet but yaaaaaaaaa to getting free triggers!!! Now I wanna see how the swimmers look too!!!!!
August 11th, 2009, 08:15 PM
aBookasmommy
Its gonna all work I can feel it. Thats soooo neat too that you got to see DHs swimmers!
August 11th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Frozendesire's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Frozendesire
Well that's not totally bad news then! That's awesome that you get to have a free trigger I really hope it all works out! I know you'd be such an awesome mom!

August 11th, 2009, 08:23 PM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry it didn't go as smoothly as planned this time. Hopefully this can still be your month. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

August 11th, 2009, 08:32 PM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
You're still in the game. I have my fingers crossed for you. I hope this is your month

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

August 11th, 2009, 09:14 PM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck!!!
Baby #2 due January 2014!

August 11th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
yay for a free round! Thats awesome that you got to see the spermies!! Keep your chin up it will happen!!
August 11th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
Well, thats odd that the trigger doesn't work, but it sounds like everything will be just fine...just more waiting, which sucks.

At your DH's "having atter" hehe. Poor guy! That is so cool that you got to see his swimmers!
August 12th, 2009, 01:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I cracked up at the thought of the sperm with the tail around his neck - hope that one doesn't make it to the eggie

Good luck though girl - I have a feeling this will be your month!
August 12th, 2009, 04:53 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck!! I really hope this is it for you!

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

August 12th, 2009, 05:11 AM
bittersweet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I dont think that is a bad thing at all! You could O any day now. Plus you get another round (bonus, free!) on Thurs. There are so many of us, including myseld who got pregnant from having a 'deposit' days before ovulation. I think I didnt O until 2, but probably 3 days after we DTD.

August 12th, 2009, 06:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you didn't O yet, but it's just around the corner. And a free session--I've never heard of it but that's super cool! You'll catch that eggie for sure
August 12th, 2009, 06:06 AM
niknok's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to niknok
I'm sorry you hadn't O'd yet, but yippee for another free trigger and IUI! I agree with what Erin said, lots of people get preggo from before they ovulate. I really hope this is it for you!

Come visit my blog!
August 12th, 2009, 06:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I actually think this is going to be a good thing. You will get an IUI before AND after ovulation. That should have the best chances for a bfp versus only after. YAY!
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
August 12th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad the doc is so nice about working with you! Sounds like you have a good doc.

I cracked up at the mental picture of the deformed sperm too. If sperm talked, could you imagine the dialog that would be going on with the one that had its tail wrapped around its neck??! How bad would that suck!

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
August 12th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is so neat that you took a look under the microscope. I hope it goes better tomorrow!
August 12th, 2009, 07:46 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im sorry you didnt O yet Morgan, but that is so great that they are going to do another IUI at no charge...I really hope you pop that eggie before then! (Or that day!!)

Good Luck sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

August 12th, 2009, 08:10 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
I hope everything turns out ok for you and that this is the month you get your BFP i will be thinkin of you!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search