Then and now

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 14th, 2009, 10:44 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many kids did you want when you were younger?

How many kids do you want now?

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger?

How old were you when you had your first? (If you dont have any children yet, how old do you want to be when you have them?

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger?

How old were you when you got married? (If your not married, when do you want to get married now?

Isnt it funny how much things change when you grow up and reality sets in?
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

August 14th, 2009, 10:50 AM
A*LOT*OF*HOPE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many kids did you want when you were younger? 4

How many kids do you want now? 2-3

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger? 23

how old do you want to be when you have them? Right now....25

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger? 25

How old were you when you got married? (If your not married, when do you want to get married now? 23
August 14th, 2009, 10:55 AM
aBookasmommy
How many kids did you want when you were younger? I always said 4-5-6
How many kids do you want now? Im good with just my little girl, shes already a handful and shes not even here!

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger? I always wanted to be a young mom.
How old were you when you had your first? (If you dont have any children yet, how old do you want to be when you have them? 21

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger? I thought young. I dont think I thought I would be as young as I was though.
How old were you when you got married? (If your not married, when do you want to get married now? Had just turned 19.
August 14th, 2009, 11:07 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
How many kids did you want when you were younger? 2

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger? 22

How old were you when you had your first? (If you dont have any children yet, how old do you want to be when you have them? I want one now and I am currently 25

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger? 21

How old were you when you got married? (If your not married, when do you want to get married now? 22

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
August 14th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How many kids did you want when you were younger? Zero!

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger? Either never or in my 30s

How old were you when you had your first? 28

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger? mid to late 20s

How old were you when you got married? 22
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
August 14th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. 0
2. 2
3. When I was younger I didn't want them but thought I would be older if it happened. I'll say 30's.
4. 30
5. Never thought about it. I wanted to get married young!
6. 22
August 14th, 2009, 11:32 AM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many kids did you want when you were younger? 3
How many kids do you want now? 3-4

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger? 25
how old do you want to be when you have them? Now! I'm almost 24 so I'll say 24!

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger? Young didn't have a certain age in mind
How old were you when you got married? (If your not married, when do you want to get married now? 21
Baby #2 due January 2014!

August 14th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Frozendesire's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Frozendesire

How many kids do you want now? 3 - 4

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger? I just wanted to be a young mom

How old were you when you had your first? (If you dont have any children yet, how old do you want to be when you have them? 21

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger? Just wanted to be a young wife. Didn't think about a certain age.

How old were you when you got married? (If your not married, when do you want to get married now? I was 18

August 14th, 2009, 11:42 AM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many kids did you want when you were younger? I think I wanted two, at one point I wanted boy/girl twins and I said I wanted "identical boy/girl twins"

How many kids do you want now? 2 or 3. Even though a newborn is so tough it's hard for me to say only 2 in some ways b/c I can't imagine only getting to do this one more time!

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger? I think I wanted to be done by the time I was 30 and considering I am already 28 that is not going to happen! I would have preferred to start maybe around 25 or 26

How old were you when you had your first? (If you dont have any children yet, how old do you want to be when you have them? I was 28

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger? I wanted to be done with college so like 22

How old were you when you got married? (If your not married, when do you want to get married now? I was 23, got married a year after done with college

August 14th, 2009, 11:55 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

How many kids do you want now? 2 MAYBE 3

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger? I wanted to be a young mom...i always thought id be like 20 when i had my first

How old were you when you had your first? (If you dont have any children yet, how old do you want to be when you have them? Well, when we started trying I was 22 but that didnt work out, so now ill be 24 at the very earliest I was definitely ready at 22 though, maybe even a TINY bit earlier than 22..its all i could ever think about.

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger? I ALWAYS wanted to get married as soon as i was done with highschool, but me and my highschool sweetheart broke up and i knew that wasnt meant to be so i waited until i found the perfect guy.

How old were you when you got married? (If your not married, when do you want to get married now? ill be 23!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

August 14th, 2009, 11:57 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many kids did you want when you were younger? I didn't really want kids until a month before my wedding.

How many kids do you want now? I would love to have 3 or 4 kids but would be totally content with the 2 I have.

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger? I wanted to be a young mom.

How old were you when you had your first? (If you dont have any children yet, how old do you want to be when you have them? I had Taylor at 20 and Rylie at 21.

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger? I wanted to be young.

How old were you when you got married? (If your not married, when do you want to get married now? 1 month, to the day, after I turned 19

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

August 14th, 2009, 12:18 PM
~*Bethy*~'s Avatar Ian, Morgan and Isabella!
How many kids did you want when you were younger? 1

How many kids do you want now? 3 or 4? I SWORE to hubby when I first met him that id NEVER EVER have more than 2 kids....well thats not the case now LOL

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger? ASAP - over 22 but 19 worked - I always knew I wanted kids early

How old were you when you had your first? (If you dont have any children yet, how old do you want to be when you have them? 19

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger? I wanted to be semi old, mid 20's

How old were you when you got married? (If your not married, when do you want to get married now? 19
Momma to Ian (8), Morgan (7) and Isabella (4) - Expecting baby #4 in Oct. 2014!

HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR PRENATAL??
We are TEAM BLUE

Last edited by ~*Bethy*~; August 14th, 2009 at 12:21 PM.
August 14th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many kids did you want when you were younger? Lots. I think the numbers ranged from 7 to 14

One for now.

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger?
Have no idea

How old were you when you had your first? (If you dont have any children yet, how old do you want to be when you have them? 30

How old were you when you got married? (If your not married, when do you want to get married now?

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
August 14th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy

How many kids do you want now? 2

How old were you when you had your first? (If you dont have any children yet, how old do you want to be when you have them? 25 haha I was on point ironically

How old were you when you got married? (If your not married, when do you want to get married now? wanna get married at age 27
August 14th, 2009, 07:02 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

How many kids do you want now? 3, give or take one We'll see how the first 2 are and go from there

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger? I didn't really have an age in mind but i did think i'd end up waiting until i was around 24-25.

How old were you when you had your first? (If you dont have any children yet, how old do you want to be when you have them?) Well i'm 21 now and i hope i'm holding my baby when i'm 22!

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger? I thought i'd be around 22-23.

How old were you when you got married? 19. Plans changed

August 14th, 2009, 07:07 PM
JediRach's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to JediRach
How many kids do you want now?4

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger? 28
How old were you when you had your first? (If you dont have any children yet, how old do you want to be when you have them? I'd like to be 25+

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger? Was never a goal, I'm not really sure
How old were you when you got married? (If your not married, when do you want to get married now? 22

Harper Elizabeth
July 26, 2010
7 pounds, 6 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long

August 14th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How many kids do you want now? Still only 2!

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger? Same age my Mum was when she had me which was 24.
How old were you when you had your first? (If you dont have any children yet, how old do you want to be when you have them? We are starting to TTC this month, so if I get pregnant straight away, I'll be 28 when I have the baby!

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger? I was with my high school sweet heart when I was 16 - 18. We always thought we'd get married around 22 years old.
How old were you when you got married? (If your not married, when do you want to get married now? I'm 27 and not married, nor want to get married! Been with DBF for almost 6 years now.

August 15th, 2009, 07:14 AM
JustBreathe

No more than 2

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger? 30

How old were you when you had your first? (If you dont have any children yet, how old do you want to be when you have them?
I wanted to have my first by 25 when we began TTC, but those months are dwindling away!

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger? 30-- I had a very ambitious law school, "don't get too attached" living in Manhattan thoughts on life

August 15th, 2009, 03:16 PM
ScottishBrit's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ScottishBrit
Good Post Ash!!

How many kids do you want now? Depends. 2-3

How old did you want to be when you had kids when you were younger? never really had a age in mind.

How old were you when you had your first? (If you dont have any children yet, how old do you want to be when you have them? 31

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger? no age in mind.

How old were you when you got married? (If your not married, when do you want to get married now? 29
August 15th, 2009, 10:30 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
How many kids did you want when you were younger? 2-4

How many kids do you want now? as many as God will bless us with (we've agreed never to go back on birth control after this experience)

How old were you when you had your first? (If you dont have any children yet, how old do you want to be when you have them? NOW!!!!!

How old did you want to be when you got married when you were younger? 23

How old were you when you got married? (If your not married, when do you want to get married now? I was 19 lol. Never expected that!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search