Kati (KatiInCT)

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2009, 06:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How have you been doing? You are SO close to the 3rd trimester! Any luck with names? How has your back been doing? I think we are need of an update
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
August 18th, 2009, 07:22 AM
KatiInCT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am super excited about the 3rd trimester being right around the corner. The 2nd trimester has been horrible for me. My back had been getting a lot better and then started acting up again on Sunday. In my unmedical opinion I think it is just stretching pains at this point. I currently have a "top belly" and a "bottom belly". I have a line around my body from at the level of my belly button that just won't expand and that is right where it hurts on my back. I'd take a picture but it is completely unflattering.

We haven't done any baby shopping yet and the future nursery is still the same as it was when I got pregnant. This weekend we are going to visit my sister-in-law and her husband and hopefully will be borrowing their crib (assuming it's still in good condition from sitting in the basement) so hopefully having the crib will motivate me. We did go look at furniture the other week and I am pretty sure we will be getting this set with the Dresser, Mirror, 5 Drawer Chest & Trundle Bed. And then the furniture will be all set for when the crib disappears. I plan on using the chest as a changing table. I don't know if the dresser will fit in the room with the crib as well though, so I need to measure it all out. If all else fails the dresser can live in the hallway for a year+ as our linen closet (need to get a piece of furniture for the hall anyways).

My next appointment is on Monday. We are still proud members of Team Green despite having 3 ultrasounds where the tech tried to talk us into finding out. HAHA. I think we are set on names but of course they are subject to change. I'll share names if people promise say something nice or say nothing at all. (Already got a 'lecture' from my MIL that our boys name should change.)

Osric O'Dell M...... December 10, 2009: 7lbs 14.2 oz, 21 inches
(NEW SIGGY SOON!
)

Last edited by KatiInCT; August 18th, 2009 at 07:25 AM.
August 18th, 2009, 07:42 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awesome update! I think it's awesome you're on team green. I'd love to do that next time but I don't know if I have the willpower to do it LoL. Definitely want to hear some baby names

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

August 18th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for updating! It's funny about your belly--our bodies are funny sometimes. I promise to say good things about your name choices; and I totally congratulate you on staying team green! My DH and I want to do that but not for our first
August 18th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's great, Kati. I hope the crib works out for you. Free or lent stuff is always wonderful! The nursery was something I actually had NO motivation for. It was DH who cleaned out the room by himself and chose the paint color and did the painting. I didn't help at all! Buying baby stuff was way overwhelming for me at first. I found making a list of exactly what I needed, including numbers, helped a lot.

I would love to hear your baby names. We are the same way about not sharing our name with family and friends. I don't know why some people feel that your baby's name is up for discussion. You gals are the only ones I have shared with so far.
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
August 18th, 2009, 08:48 AM
aBookasmommy
Im glad your back is feeling a bit better!! Mine did that, 2nd trimester was horrible but then the 3rd my back didnt really bother me. Until like a week ago. Now if I walk to much I really look like a penguin.

I dont think any of us would say anything bad about the names youve picked out! Were all very supportive. I would love to hear them if you wanna share!!

And you definitely need to share a belly pic!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search