Does every Mama..

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
think their baby is the most gorgeous baby they have ever seen? I'm guessing so.
August 18th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think all the babies here are the cutest!! And if I met them in person, I'd say they were the most gorgeous ever!

I think my pets are the cutest ever! I love them so much.
August 18th, 2009, 02:12 PM
niknok's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to niknok
I certainly think my Drakey is the most handsome boy in the world!

Come visit my blog!
August 18th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Mama To 3 Amazing Boys
Yes!!!! But that's our right as mommies!!! I read a quote that says "There is only one beautiful child, and every mother has it." At the time I read it, it didn't make sense (I was in high school) and now that I have my two boys........I totally understand now!!!
Baby #4 - Went to Heaven on 1.20.14
Proud Christian, Jesus Loving,Extended Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Non-Vaxing, Homeschooling Mama!
I choose to Homeschool so I can give my children a Godly foundation, So they know His word and His truths!
August 18th, 2009, 03:05 PM
HopeWishWait's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Absolutely! Conner's the most beautiful little boy in the world, in case anyone didn't know

August 18th, 2009, 03:20 PM
aBookasmommy
I havent even seen Kennedi in person and shes already the most gorgeous little girl in the whole wide world!!
August 18th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i'm positive thats true! im like carolyn and i think my little chile baby (my chihuahua) is the cutiest patootiest little foofyface ever!! lol i gotta go smooch her little face now hehe
August 18th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh yes!!! My daughter is the most beautiful girl to me. I will never forget the first moment I saw her. She took my breath away.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
August 18th, 2009, 04:29 PM
thepinkleprechaun's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to thepinkleprechaun
LOL...I'm pretty sure that is where the saying "a face only a mother could love" comes from!

I have seen plenty of babies that *I* don't think are cute, I'm not gonna lie. But Oliver is one of the truly adorable ones Resi
August 18th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
Honestly.....no He's not the most gorgeous baby that I have ever seen, but he warms my heart more than any other baby- his expressions, his mannerisms, etc. Don't get me wrong, I think Reid is ADORABLE, but he's not one of those "beautiful babies" ya know? That's okay, because I was kind of funny looking baby and I turned out half decent hehe
August 18th, 2009, 05:54 PM
IamMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree with Bre on not thinking my kids are the most adorable (however I do think Reid is pretty darn cute Bre!) I think Harrison is up there in cuteness but I've seen lots of other gorgeous babies/toddlers....some more cute than him. I think Nora is cute but she's got a different look than Harrison ....I'm thinking she won't have the huge blue eyes like him but I could be wrong....she's still got a ways to go until I'll be able to tell what she'll really look like!

I do think every mother thinks their child has that special look cause its part of them ....God made babies adorable so we'd love them so much and give them our all!!!

"Children too are a gift from the LORD, the fruit of the womb, a reward."
Psalm 127:3

August 18th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So I think we all can agree that Breanna is crazy... because we all know that Reid is definitely one of those "beautiful babies!"

I do think Hallie is the most beautiful little girl in the world. But I think about it sometimes that other people might not think that, because I've seen babies in public that I don't think are that cute...although I'm sure their parents think they are the most gorgeous babies ever, too. Oh well, that doesn't stop me from believing it about mine!

August 18th, 2009, 06:15 PM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
I don't have kids, but I think Breanna and Harrison's mother (I'm so sorry, but I'm blanking on your name ) are both CRAZY. Reid and Harrison are going to be major heartbreakers with those huge blue eyes. So handsome already!

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

August 18th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyJ009 View Post
So I think we all can agree that Breanna is crazy... because we all know that Reid is definitely one of those "beautiful babies!"
I agree!!!! Reid is such a "beautiful baby"
August 18th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Frozendesire's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Frozendesire
This is HORRIBLE to admit but both me and hubby used to think that Curtis was cuter as an infant then Dustin is/was. Dustin has so many little quirks about him that I'm sure other people must think he looks funny hahaha but I LOVE him to death and think he's SO adorable

August 18th, 2009, 08:55 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think every mother feels that way, in a sense. I mean, I can objectively look and say that Matthew might not make it on the cover of a baby magazine and I will admit the back of his head where his dark thatch of hair is looks funny but when your little baby smiles at you, you can't help but think they are the most adorable one in the world.

August 18th, 2009, 09:04 PM
JediRach's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to JediRach
I think WTTC grads has some of the cutest kids around!

Harper Elizabeth
July 26, 2010
7 pounds, 6 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long

August 19th, 2009, 03:42 AM
IamMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christen View Post
I don't have kids, but I think Breanna and Harrison's mother (I'm so sorry, but I'm blanking on your name ) are both CRAZY. Reid and Harrison are going to be major heartbreakers with those huge blue eyes. So handsome already!
It's Keri, I should probably put it in my next siggy somehow! And thank you, you're too sweet!

"Children too are a gift from the LORD, the fruit of the womb, a reward."
Psalm 127:3

August 19th, 2009, 04:23 AM
ANGWife
I think so
August 19th, 2009, 05:25 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I definitely think my girls are gorgeous LoL

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search