Who wants some free stuff?!

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2010, 05:09 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Okay I don't really need any more stuff (so dont send to me) but I just wanna play the questions.

How much does Jack weigh? 18 lb

How often does Jack poop? 2 times a day

Why don't I feed Jack in public? because Jack is insane and he'd be popping off and going "hey! look at my mom's boobies! aren't they cool?"

How long was I TTC? you were NTNP for like 3 years and then TTC for 2 years?

How many years have I been married? 5 years

Who is my hero? ME!!!

January 11th, 2010, 08:31 AM
n/a
LOL @ some of these answers

I will post the correct answers tomorrow, and the winna!!

so anyone else has until tomorrow whenever I get up to join in
January 12th, 2010, 09:22 AM
n/a
Ok, here are the real answers!

How much does Jack weigh? 17.5 lb

How often does Jack poop? every other day

Why don't I feed Jack in public? Because as Shannon pointed out, Jack is insane. He makes a lot of noise when he nurses, his hands are wild, he acts crazy. He has always been like this and I only found out this wasn't normal when I nursed in front of others and they looked at us like he needed an exorcism

How long was I TTC? This one is kind of confusing now that I think about it. We were hard core TTC for 1 year, (6 months of which were with an RE, and yes, 5 iuis) before we had Jack. But we did ttc for brief periods of time before that, for maybe a total of 6-9 additional months. And all except the first 6 months of knowing eachother, we were ntnp. So...
18-24 months ttc
plus, a lot of ntnp
Gah, I will just give this one as a freebie!

How many years have I been married? 4 years

Who is my hero? If you said bacon, you are correct

Shannon is a close second though.

I have tried to figure out who has answered the most correctly, but there are at least 4 people tied. It is confusing! So Jack will pull the name out of a hat with all of your names in it to decide! He is napping now so look for that later.

Hopefully the winner will be online today, b/c I want to mail it out today along with Sarah's pkg for her SIL
January 12th, 2010, 09:33 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dangit i missed it!!!!!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

January 12th, 2010, 09:51 AM
bittersweet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am in baby supply overload right now...and mom is on her way for weekend with more things for the baby. I don't even have room for all the things I have now...

Anyhow, I just wanted to say that is very generous of you. I am floored that people received your packages and didn't even say thank you. Maybe not surprised though, there seems to be a surplus of rude people, undeserving people who want free stuff.

January 12th, 2010, 12:16 PM
sara~b's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sara~b
OOOHH, Jack! Draw my name! LOL. Your JM Aunt Sara will send you cookies!

Running for my health and sanity!
PR's: 5k-25:05 (old PR 25:10), 5M-45:03 (old PR - 47:22), 10k - 52:00 (approximate - training), HM-2:25:58 (ran a 2:17:36 during marathon), Full- 4:49:25 (old PR -5:49:40), 50k-7:05:56, 50M-13:31:14, 100k- 18:59:31 (old PR 20:56)
(All of these PR's are going down this season!)

My Pregnancy Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c6297
January 12th, 2010, 12:22 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomToJack View Post

Why don't I feed Jack in public? Because as Shannon pointed out, Jack is insane. He makes a lot of noise when he nurses, his hands are wild, he acts crazy. He has always been like this and I only found out this wasn't normal when I nursed in front of others and they looked at us like he needed an exorcism
LOL! yes! I just knew it! Matthew can get a bit "wild animal" on my boobies too.

I think I was pretty close on most of it, other than how often he pooped. I figured as much as you talk about poop, he must poop pretty often.

Hehe, fun game. I will have to go through my stuff and see if I have enough things to give away to make a package.

January 12th, 2010, 12:24 PM
A*LOT*OF*HOPE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah jack........Draw my name!!!!! Im bound to get pregnant one of these days, this will keep me excited until then!!!
January 12th, 2010, 01:06 PM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think Jack is done napping, time to draw that name
Baby #2 due January 2014!

January 12th, 2010, 01:30 PM
n/a
He drew the name! I am trying to upload videos now, because of course I took a video of it LOL
January 12th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Angelaosaurus-rex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Landen is a crazy moaning wild booby eater too LOL!!!

Thanks so much to Helen for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search