Chat Thread

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2010, 11:55 PM
JustBreathe
We haven't had one of these in a while.. Let's get one started!!!

Tonight I watched the re-play of the David/Sean Goldman story-- Sean was the little boy kidnapped by his bio mom to Brazil and kept there for years-- even after her death. His father went public constantly to keep their story in the news. My stomach was in KNOTS. Did anyone follow this story at all? I wonder how Dad and son are doing now?
January 11th, 2010, 06:17 AM
JustBreathe
Nobody wants to do this again?
January 11th, 2010, 06:33 AM
ANGWife
I haven't really followed that story.

Right now I'm watching a program about uterus transplants.
January 11th, 2010, 06:38 AM
JustBreathe
Say what? On DVR or Live? Thanks for sharing your sinus infection over the phone. I'm seeing the Dr. at 9:30. Well, for that and my knee. Also asking about allergy shots since I'm sick of the sinus infections!
January 11th, 2010, 06:56 AM
ANGWife
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleAnne View Post
Say what? On DVR or Live? Thanks for sharing your sinus infection over the phone. I'm seeing the Dr. at 9:30. Well, for that and my knee. Also asking about allergy shots since I'm sick of the sinus infections!
haha sorry. I'll be seeing the doc today if I can get it. Henry too.

Oh and I DVRd it. "The Doctors" show is awesome
January 11th, 2010, 07:17 AM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah I've followed a little bit of that story Michelle, but haven't really heard much about how they are doing since they have been reunited..

I want to vomit right now, just thought ya'll would like to know that
Baby #2 due January 2014!

January 11th, 2010, 07:24 AM
ANGWife
Do you have any food aversions yet Aimee?
January 11th, 2010, 07:27 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I followed that story Michelle! It is sooooo sad!

Im sorry you want to vomit right now Aimee! I wish i had morning sickness!

Speaking of that, im thinking tomorrow AF will arrive, my temp dropped alot today

I HATE TTC I WANT IT TO BE OVER WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

January 11th, 2010, 07:29 AM
We eat a lot of deer meat because we have a lot of hunters in the family so I always have some, well we were at my parents house the last two days (our pipes froze) and my mom was cooking a deer chili and as soon as I smelled the deer I had to run to the bathroom and it has never made me sick before.. I can't really stand the smell of anyone cooking without feeling sick..

I wish I would crave something but nothing sounds good when you are always nauseated

Last edited by midnight_starr; January 11th, 2010 at 07:32 AM.
January 11th, 2010, 07:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
i didnt follow that story michelle.......
i am in the middle of making breakfast for my dh and fil...well i'll go back to it when they actually get here! the bacon and coffee are done, just gotta put on the eggs

i think my preggo nose kicked in today because it smelled really earthy when i went outside with chile this am, and then all i could smell was cat pee when i came near my back door....some random cat must have peed there....
January 11th, 2010, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Ashley♥ View Post

(((hugs)))

January 11th, 2010, 07:34 AM
ANGWife
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmarina View Post

i think my preggo nose kicked in today because it smelled really earthy when i went outside with chile this am, and then all i could smell was cat pee when i came near my back door....some random cat must have peed there....
hahaha DH called it my Spidey Sense. I STILL have sensitivity to smells!
January 11th, 2010, 07:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
oh aimee! even without preggo nose i HATE the smell of venison, i tried to make venison stew for my dh once and i was gagging the whole time. lord if i smelled cooked deer right now i dunno WHAT would happen!
January 11th, 2010, 07:38 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Ashley♥ View Post
I followed that story Michelle! It is sooooo sad!

Speaking of that, im thinking tomorrow AF will arrive, my temp dropped alot today

I HATE TTC I WANT IT TO BE OVER WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_starr View Post
(((hugs)))

I just re-read that Aimee, and it comes off like I mean that against you and i dont AT ALL...i just wish i was pregnant so that I could have morning sickness. Not that im mad at you for being pregnant and having morning sickess and I dont...do you get what im saying? Im sorry! I hope you didnt take it the wrong way!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

January 11th, 2010, 07:41 AM
Oh Ash, no need to apologize, I totally understand!!

January 11th, 2010, 07:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_starr View Post

I wish I would crave something but nothing sounds good when you are always nauseated
Popsicles, no matter how nauseated I got, I could always keep them down!!! (Thanks to Angela (SoIMarriedANerd) and her red popsicles while in labor I can never thank you enough for stressing them popsicles, they're my new best friend) I loved the red ones and the lemon lime ones. And Sparkling lemonade and popcorn. Gingersnaps never worked for me, ginger ale worked though.

Ashley somethings wrong with your temps, they're going the wrong way
<-Thats for AF is she shows

Last edited by Chelnae6; January 11th, 2010 at 07:52 AM.
January 11th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Nami's Avatar ♥ Mommy of three ♥
Hope it's ok I join in.

Popsicles never worked for me, funny enough the only thing that worked was chocolate. I still get nauseas everyday, mostly after eating and I always have to have a piece of chocolate after.

January 11th, 2010, 09:02 AM
JustBreathe
Popsicles just sound good period. Speaking of Period, she'll show her face on Wednesday. Not that she has any reason not to. Got some antibiotics from the Dr for my sinuses. She thinks the knee is just arthritis and I need to baby it. SUCKS because it's sooooooo cold here. Was only down 2 additional lbs. at the Dr. Not what I want to see!
January 11th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What is your goal Michelle?

Do you watch X-Weighted? Its a show about different people who try to lose a certain amount of weight within a certain time and it kind of dabbles in their personal life as well. (A different person each episode) Its pretty interesting to me although I'm not trying to lose weight b/c it gives me understanding on certain things that I could possibly do and also options, although I may not want to after I recover from giving birth. Not everyone makes their goal but it goes into their life for the next (however many days/months) and shows their struggles and triumphs.
January 11th, 2010, 09:48 AM
JustBreathe
My goal right now is the total 30 for the surgeon wants for the breast reduction. The totall goal is about another 30-40 beyond that. I've never heard of X-Weighted. What Channel is it on. I started watching the Biggest Loser last week. It makes me feel like I can get to my goal!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search