We have an answer!! Update on next cycle post #56

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2010, 08:26 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *kyle* View Post
Ashley, do you happen to know how much of each vitamin is in your Folgard pill? I'm wondering if I should be taking more than I am.
2.2mg of Folic acid
25mg Vitamin B-6
500mcg Vitamin B-12

+ he said I need my prenatal too and that has 1mg. (he said i need at least 5mg of folic acid) I take two per day of the folgard so I get 5.4 mg of folic acid, 50mg B6, 1000mcg b12

How much are you taking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromGirltoMommy View Post
Ash I am soo sooo sooo excited for you. Im so happy that you have an answer!! I cant even imagine how amazing it feels for you to KNOW that you WILL have your baby!! And Im right there with you as much as it sucks to have to wait another month I think like you and I think its a great idea to wait until your body is 100% where it should be!! OHHHH I cant wait to see you with a hugeeeee butt belly!! I can see you being like me and having a bigg ole belly!! Your going to be so beautiful at 38 weeks pregnant!!
Thank you so much Nikki! I cant wait to have that big ole belly! I feel that with my genes (my sis and mom were HUGE ) that i will be too! But ill gladly take it!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

Last edited by ♥Ashley♥; January 12th, 2010 at 08:30 AM.
January 12th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Alison81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's wonderful!!!! I am so happy you have an answer and it is 100% treatable!!

Thank you AlexKatieAiden Mommy for my siggy!
January 12th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think that your decision is a wise one. I'm really super excited for you.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
January 12th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Frozendesire's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Frozendesire
I think your making a very good decision. I'd tell your doctor and see what he thinks.

January 12th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozendesire View Post
I think your making a very good decision. I'd tell your doctor and see what he thinks.
I called them and he is all about it! He said "that is a very cautious and smart decision"
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

January 12th, 2010, 10:23 AM
fromGirltoMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WOOOOHOOOO for being smart!! Ash you have NO idea how excited I am for you!! Im going to be stalking you like crazy..in March right? Thats when youll be TTC next..or is it February?
(( 01*21*14 ))

Thy will be done through me for the highest good of all and for the true manifestation of my purpose.

in this time and in the place, I try to live with love and grace
January 12th, 2010, 10:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
ash you are so patient! you're going to make a wonderful mother and i think its a great idea to wait till you are 100% healthy. thats a huge amount of folic acid, i think the normal amount is just 0.4mg/day folic acid! you must be feeling better with getting what you need in that dept! i'm so happy you're getting answers, and also that your doc wants to finish other testing, its good to be thorough.
January 12th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromGirltoMommy View Post
WOOOOHOOOO for being smart!! Ash you have NO idea how excited I am for you!! Im going to be stalking you like crazy..in March right? Thats when youll be TTC next..or is it February?
Feb 10th is when I should start AF next so that cycle! I will ovulate anywhere from 14-18 days after that! So testing will be in early March! But we will be ttc again mid February!

January 12th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It sounds like waiting another month is in the best interest for your future child. Your already such a good mama.
January 12th, 2010, 03:12 PM
*Anna*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats Ashley on being soooo close!!!! And you are already a great mother who is doing what is best for baby. And so patient too... that is something i'm learning as a mother. You will be a great mom Happy baby making!!!
January 12th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I cant wait to stalk you and to see a siggy of you, Jason and lil Jashley or lil Ashon lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search