Tough day

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2010, 01:09 PM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So you may remember my due date for "Duckie" was Feb 27. When I went back to work at the temp job I met a girl due Feb 17.. She just had her baby this weekend.. While her baby was really early it just hit me that if I were still preggo it wouldn't be much longer

those that had losses how did you deal with the due date when it came around? I think we are going to have a date night with dinner and a movie but I know it won't help with the tears that will be flowing that day

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
January 12th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I dont have answer but lending a shoulder
January 12th, 2010, 01:30 PM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
January 12th, 2010, 01:40 PM
szczepanski's Avatar nakmaster
I just had my EDD in November. My EDD was also the same day I hit 24 weeks with this baby, so it was kind of bittersweet. I also had an ultrasound that day too.

I was so thankful to have things to keep me busy that day.....but the anticipation of the day was FAR worse than the day itself. I'm not sure what I would have done if I didn't have those things to distract me though, so I am not much help.

My due date with Nolan is also the same day I found out I was pregnant with the baby I lost.

January 12th, 2010, 01:43 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
The way I found out I was pregnant w/ the one we lost was because we knew my friend was pregnant(over 2weeks late) and she refused to test alone so I bought a 2 pack and tested w/ her and threw it away thinking there was no way I would get pregnant(I'd been told I would have a hard time), something told me to check the test but it'd been 10min...but there was a super dark line. My friend was Due April 8th (I think..Ironic) and I would have been due the 16th of April, but we lost the baby the same a week after found out (I was about 5.5-6weeks along). I did end up pregnant with Seamus though 3mo later (due to my OB giving me progesterone to force ovulation to put me on b/c as a just-in-case measure), but when she hit her milestones it was hard on me knowing that I should have too. I just cried, dh doesnt' like talking about it but he brings it up (sometimes at the way wrong times)
My pregnancy with Kieran was rough because her due date was April 19th...3 days later then bean's was, and with the problems with the blood clot with her it made me even more stressed and I never enjoyed her pregnancy like I should have

January 12th, 2010, 02:41 PM
KatiInCT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is hard. No way around it. But you will make it through. I tried to go about my everyday life that day and DH and I went out to dinner that night.
I wish there was a magic answer.

Osric O'Dell M...... December 10, 2009: 7lbs 14.2 oz, 21 inches
(NEW SIGGY SOON!
)
January 12th, 2010, 05:10 PM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((hugs)))
Baby #2 due January 2014!

January 12th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
January 12th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have no advice to share, but I just wanted to...

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
January 12th, 2010, 06:51 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I put flowers by his memorial angel I have in our yard and I bought a keyring that has little baby footprints and stones to represent his conception, loss and due months. Some people write a letter or buy a balloon and let it go. Whatever you feel like doing to honor the day or get you through it. It felt better to me to "do something" like the flowers because that way I acknowledged what the day meant to me.
I'm sorry you lost your Duckie.

January 12th, 2010, 07:32 PM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

I had a very early loss (chemical pregnancy). My due date was August 1st. For me the hardest part was getting to that date without being pregnant at all. I had thought for sure I'd be pregnant by the time I'd get there.

I think having a date night on that day is a good idea. And you know we'll be here for you if you need it.

January 12th, 2010, 08:01 PM
n/a
I just want to offer some hugs Kaleigh

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search