Ugh, couldn't believe this...

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 14th, 2010, 12:17 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
[I'm x-posting this from my PR... ]

So yesterday we had cake at my mom's house for my birthday. My mom's downstairs floor is all pretty open, but we were in the dining room which has a door to the kitchen. So we're in there finishing up cake, and I think DH was holding Lily. Well she started coughing like crazy. Then she started to kind of sneeze and was still coughing. My step-dad was like huh, and took her through the kitchen and into the living room. She continued to cough in there. DH took her from him and brought her outside to get some fresh air, and in the mean time... other people started sneezing. It was SO weird. People's eyes started burning and people were coughing and sneezing. We discovered it was when people walked through the kitchen that his intensified. People were trying to figure out what it was and were getting concerned it was some kind of gas leak or something. Finally I go outside and down under the porch by the pool to where DH and the baby were. In the mean time my mom is worried thinking maybe the free-on (?) or something is leaking in the refridgerator... no one can figure out what the problem is. My step dad is trying to figure out who to call b/c something is clearly wrong. My MIL, my 96 ˝ year old granny, and aunt are still in the dining room with the cake but they have the door shut to try to block whatever it is that's causing the problems from floating into that room. My sister's 40 year old fiance comes down and is under the porch with DH and I and grabs an ice cube from the cooler and is like shoving it up his nose. He then confesses that he grabbed my cousin's keychain, and SET OFF HER PEPPER SPRAY! On purpose!!!!! And he didn't plan on telling anyone!! So DH is like what the hell man, they're up there about to call in someone to help... you can't not say anything! So he goes up stairs to inform everyone of what's going on... at the same time my cousin's husband (who is a cop!) shows up and walks in and instantly figures out what's going on. So the cop comes down by the pool and calls my nephews (3 teenage boys) around to him, and is all "I don't know which one of you decided to play with my wife's pepperspray..." and then my sister's 40 yr old fiance is like "oh that was me." and the cop goes off about how strong it is, and how it can send children and the elderly into respitory failure b/c it has blah blah blah in it and is so strong blah blah and basically gave him this big cop speech. But yeah, my 4 month old baby is COUGHING and CANT BREATHE in there and this ********* doesn't say "oh by the way, its because of the pepperspray I just sprayed in the kitchen!" WTH?! and my 96˝ year old granny who has had breathing difficulty in the past is still up there in it! He could have killed them!!!

Ugh, what a ******.

Then later on I see him sitting on my mom's big swing/chair thing by the pool smoking a cigarette. I watch the cherry fall off and burn a hole into her chair, and then I see him like brush it off with his hand, and slide over to just sit on it. Like we wouldn't know it was him... he's the only smoker! haha.

Ugh, I just couldn't believe that a grown man wasn't going to own up to what he did when there are babies and elderly up there not able to breathe, and the rest of the house is in a panic!

ETA: when did doosh (except spelled correctly) get censored?

June 14th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Frozendesire's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Frozendesire
He's 40 years old??? My word, someone needs to grow up... and perhaps not PLAY with things he shouldn't and OWN up to it when he does.

That's horrible.

Was the cake good??

June 14th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What a jerk. He must not know how to behave like a grown up man.

I wanna know if the cake was good too?!?
June 14th, 2010, 12:49 PM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WOW. That's ridiculous!!!

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

June 14th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How idiotic!!!

*waiting on the "was the cake good?" response.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
June 14th, 2010, 12:56 PM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What a tool! The guys sounds like a real winner.

When I was in high school some moron sprayed pepper spray in the hallway so many people had to walk through it (including me), that stuff is strong.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

June 14th, 2010, 01:07 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, im shocked that a grown man couldnt own up to what he did, but even more shocked that he was playing around like a little kid! Why would he even think to do something like that, on purpose? What an idiot!

Poor Lily! And poor granny!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

June 14th, 2010, 01:09 PM
~* Helen *~'s Avatar A Prince And 2 Princess's
OMG !!! How bloody idiotic !!!!
June 14th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
What a tool bag!

So wait, I can't say that I douche once a month?
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)
June 14th, 2010, 01:25 PM
greeneyes's Avatar <-- Just do it.
I would be furious! Clearly this isn't the first "dooshy" stunt he's pulled, jerk off.

June 14th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Mjp121212's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG what a jerk! Are Lily and your granny ok now? And everyone else?

Thanks to Maitri for my wonderful siggy!
June 14th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
OMG that is just BRU-TELL, what an idiot.
i'd be livid!
June 14th, 2010, 02:35 PM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would have went off on him!!! What an idiot!!!
Baby #2 due January 2014!

June 14th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Angelaosaurus-rex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow. What a doosh. Just every part of that story is makes him a bigger doosh. I bet your sister was mortified. I'm glad you guys got Lily out of tere and your granny safe in time!

Thanks so much to Helen for my beautiful siggy

June 14th, 2010, 03:56 PM
The cake was just okay. I think Kroger bakery cakes are gross, and so does pretty much everyone else in my family, but Ben missed the memo and that's where he got it from. I mean, cake is cake, but theirs isn't that good. My cousin (the one who went to the water park) made me funfetti cupcakes b/c she knows they're my favorite... and she also put several free admission tickets to the waterpark in my card, so we've made plans and Ben is going to have some one on one time with Lily on father's day while I go to the waterpark!!! win-win! haha.

and my sister wasn't embarassed like she should have been by her fiance... oh well.

June 14th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Veteran
I'm sorry Shannon. My sis never apologizes for her DH either and he's often sketchy. I cannot BELIEVE that happened. Is ********* censored?

<TTC #1 since 2007> <Thank you AshyPoo03 for this siggy!>
Lap #1 for cyst 12/9/10-- Lap #2 2/11/11,
Open laporotomy to remove Stage III endo 5/24/11
HSG: 8/9/11

June 14th, 2010, 05:14 PM
bittersweet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh, and your sister plans to marry this guy?? Clearly he isn't dealing with a full deck of cards and has piss poor judgement. Not exactly someone I'd like to merge my fiances with, live with forever, and raise a family with. She needs a serious 'come to jesus' talk about this guy. Glad everyone there is ok.

June 14th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Alison81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Omg, some people really lack any common sense!! I would have been soooo mad, especially having it effect my baby.

Thank you AlexKatieAiden Mommy for my siggy!
June 14th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Mama To 3 Amazing Boys
Quote:
Originally Posted by bittersweet View Post
Ugh, and your sister plans to marry this guy?? Clearly he isn't dealing with a full deck of cards and has piss poor judgement. Not exactly someone I'd like to merge my fiances with, live with forever, and raise a family with. She needs a serious 'come to jesus' talk about this guy. Glad everyone there is ok.
100%!!! You are much nicer than I am, I would have FLIPPED OUT on the guy and then my sister for her poor judgement in men. Shoved them both in the pool and left!

Okay, maybe I went overboard!
Baby #4 - Went to Heaven on 1.20.14
Proud Christian, Jesus Loving,Extended Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Non-Vaxing, Homeschooling Mama!
I choose to Homeschool so I can give my children a Godly foundation, So they know His word and His truths!
June 14th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Yeah he's a real winner Everyone in the family has made this clear, especially after he ran into DH at a gas station a couple years ago after they got engaged and said "yeah, I just put the damm ring on her finger to shut her the hell up" ... we're all kind of hoping that this long engagement with no date in mind will mean they don't actually get married.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search