I need help too (fathers day)

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 14th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
I don't know what to get DH for father's day. He says he just wants some cologne, but eh.

J.J is gonna make him an egg carton worm and paint it himself :-)
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)
June 14th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Frozendesire's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Frozendesire
Hmmm not to sure what to suggest. Would he like memorable things? Like a framed picture of a hand print or maybe those clay ones? I did some for Christmas for my parents, they liked them.

Um. I know for my husband I always got him a mouse (for his computer), or keyboard, or headphones, or a game or something. He's a closet nerd haha. This year, we are in our house and he's fixing and doing so much that he's made comments on things he wished he had... so I'm thinking a tool box for all his tools and I'm not to sure what else. Most likely just that as we are spending alot of money on the new place.

June 14th, 2010, 07:49 PM
Alison81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so broke, I don't plan on spending a lot. But he loves all the handprint and footprint memory things, so I am getting him a handprint one and there's an option for a picture and I will be putting one of his favorites in it. I was going to get him a gift card to a nearby restaurant he loves and always orders from, but my car broke down so the money went to that! I think even something simple like having j.j make him something, and then have a gift card to one of his favorite stores in it would be nice.

Thank you AlexKatieAiden Mommy for my siggy!
June 14th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Angelaosaurus-rex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Like I told Kate Chris gets cash and a card because I suck hah! I will have Landen paint him a picture and I know he will make him something at story time and stuff.

Thanks so much to Helen for my beautiful siggy

June 16th, 2010, 06:32 AM
ImperfectMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm thinking about buying some glass paint and putting Xander's handprint on of DH's pint glasses. However, I don't really want to put paint on Xander's hand. hahaha. Maybe I'll just trace it. Of course, then I have to BAKE the glass so that it'll be dishwasher/hand wash safe, and I guess I didn't realize you could bake a glass.

Or we'll make him a card and picture frame for his office... I need to get going on this, but freakin' DH keeps insisting on going to the store with me on weekends! I don't have my own car and I get to run errands on Sat, but since he keeps coming with I can't buy anything. I guess I need to tell him no this Sat since it's my last chance.
June 16th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We don't do gifts so Amara will get him a card.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
June 17th, 2010, 02:14 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
I dont' have time to shop because i've worked 64 hours in the last 5 days.... lol. We leave today for vacation, and fathers day falls while we are gone. I think DH will be getting something that starts with B and ends in Job.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search