Umm this can't be real

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Mjp121212's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I see it too, but I have had second lines and then gone on to start. I've never actually had a line on a $$ test before my period was due though....only when late.

Thanks to Maitri for my wonderful siggy!
June 17th, 2010, 06:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I see a line but I too am confused! I thought that this guy was out of your life? After all of your posts in the hideaway both here and in our DDC PLUS the FB drama- I thought that he wasn't worth your time.

I'm confused as to why you keep going back to him? It seemed like he put you through a LOT during your pregnancy with Kylie.....I'm not judging you at all- I'm just confused that's all! I know you deserve better but this seems like one big circle.........
June 17th, 2010, 06:44 PM
A*LOT*OF*HOPE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Last edited by A*LOT*OF*HOPE; June 17th, 2010 at 09:02 PM.
June 17th, 2010, 07:38 PM
szczepanski's Avatar nakmaster
The birds and the bees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

June 17th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
C'mon now Heather. I'm not trying to attack anyone here and I'm not sure how you meant that wikipedia link to be taken, but that didn't come across as very nice. She needs support, not sarcasm.

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
June 17th, 2010, 07:53 PM
szczepanski's Avatar nakmaster
I meant it to be funny but you can't honestly be telling ME to come on! She said herself that they didn't use condoms, what can you expect to happen when you have unprotected sex? I'm pretty sure a condom can fit nicely in a pocket. Or a wallet. Or a purse. It just makes me wonder what is real and what isn't real sometimes.

June 17th, 2010, 07:59 PM

Last edited by A*LOT*OF*HOPE; June 17th, 2010 at 09:01 PM.
June 17th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I just want to get across that I'm not trying to start anything. Like I said, I wasn't sure how you meant it. It is hard to tell with no body language, you know? No hard feelings I hope.

Anyway, I'm also wondering how you are feeling about all of this Ali?

June 17th, 2010, 08:11 PM
Mama To 3 Amazing Boys
Wow, I didn't know it was the "in" thing to pass judgement on others!
Baby #4 - Went to Heaven on 1.20.14
Proud Christian, Jesus Loving,Extended Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Non-Vaxing, Homeschooling Mama!
I choose to Homeschool so I can give my children a Godly foundation, So they know His word and His truths!
June 17th, 2010, 08:25 PM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's hard to have empathy or sympathy for someone that has complained countless times about being mistreated and the situation that they are in. Only to continue to put themselves in that same situation over and over again. It's also extremely hard for the women that would give anything to be pregnant and then that same someone comes in this situation. Had measures been taken to attempt to prevent the situation people wouldn't be reacting the way we are but this is a complete case of irresponsibilty.

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
June 17th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well said Kaleigh
June 17th, 2010, 08:31 PM

Last edited by A*LOT*OF*HOPE; June 17th, 2010 at 09:01 PM.
June 17th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Mama To 3 Amazing Boys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bride2be111111 View Post
It's hard to have empathy or sympathy for someone that has complained countless times about being mistreated and the situation that they are in. Only to continue to put themselves in that same situation over and over again. It's also extremely hard for the women that would give anything to be pregnant and then that same someone comes in this situation. Had measures been taken to attempt to prevent the situation people wouldn't be reacting the way we are but this is a complete case of irresponsibilty.
Regardless of whether or not she continues to put herself in this situation isn't any valid reason to pass judgement on her. She's not asking for sympathy. She simply asked if anyone else saw a second line. And if she chooses to put herself in this negative situation time and time again, it's still nobody else's business but hers. If she chooses to complain about, you can choose to not reply! And she didn't confirm that it's the same guy...so it seems other are jumping to conclusions when it's still not their business to begin with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A*LOT*OF*HOPE View Post
I was going to post exactly this. It's hard to feel sorry for someone when they have done nothing but complain about the guy. I don't expect you to understand Brandi, since you are now pregnant with your 3rd, but for us struggling, this is hard to read. I can't feel sorry for her or anyone who puts themsleves in this situation. I do wish the best for her, but Im not gonna sit here and pity her, or act shocked. We ALL know how to get pregnant, and we all know how not to get pregnant.

Again, Morgan, she wasn't asking for sympathy or pity.....so it seems to me that you're a bit bitter about the fact that she is pregnant again. And nobody is taking that away from your or anyone else.....but whether it's me, or you or someone else who has put themselves in an unfavorable situation, that still doesn't give you any right to pass judgement on her.

And what difference does it make that I'm pregnant with my 3rd or not...this post isn't about me!
Baby #4 - Went to Heaven on 1.20.14
Proud Christian, Jesus Loving,Extended Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Non-Vaxing, Homeschooling Mama!
I choose to Homeschool so I can give my children a Godly foundation, So they know His word and His truths!

Last edited by .Brandi.; June 17th, 2010 at 08:44 PM.
June 17th, 2010, 08:44 PM
JediRach's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to JediRach
Well, let's see this is accidental kid number 6? That seems a little excessive to me.

Harper Elizabeth
July 26, 2010
7 pounds, 6 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long

June 17th, 2010, 08:58 PM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry Alison but I'm reporting this thread because THIS is NOT JM behavior to attack a member! NO MATTER WHAT.
Oh and CONGRATS girl! Every baby should be celebrated. I hope your doing well.
June 17th, 2010, 09:02 PM
sara~b's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sara~b
I'm just coming back to side with Brandi and Angela on this! I know you're a wonderful mom Ali and we've been friends on and off JM for years now. I hope you have an outcome that is happy for you and your girls and that you continue to have a happy life! (((HUGS))) I hope you will keep me posted via PM or FB. I miss talking with you!

Running for my health and sanity!
PR's: 5k-25:05 (old PR 25:10), 5M-45:03 (old PR - 47:22), 10k - 52:00 (approximate - training), HM-2:25:58 (ran a 2:17:36 during marathon), Full- 4:49:25 (old PR -5:49:40), 50k-7:05:56, 50M-13:31:14, 100k- 18:59:31 (old PR 20:56)
(All of these PR's are going down this season!)

My Pregnancy Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c6297
June 17th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Think about the person on the other side of the keyboard. This is not the thread to vent about your own feelings. It is about Alison. How do you think she will feel when she reads all of this? It doesn't matter if you agree with her decisions or not, this is a place for support.

Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search