Let's have some kiddo and mommy updates...

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 13th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Nami's Avatar ♥ Mommy of three ♥
Chris - Lately he has doing very well and actually picking up real words!! He can say "Barba"(His fave cartoon is BarbaPapa) and he can say "Bina"(His Aunt's name is Sabina)! We are working on "Issa" for Alissa. Now if only we can get him to call JUST me "Mama" I'll be happy, but as it is now, everyone one and everything is Mama. We're getting into the heavy "rehab" for his Autism now, they are at the point to see just what his skills are and what he needs help with more, it all starts in May.

Alissa - She is as sweet as ever! Always hugging and kissing everyone, even her dolls(Mostly her Minnie). She's not walking yet, we're in no hurry. She can crawl super fast and pulling herself up and walking along tables and things. She still hasn't said a word yet sadly but we're not worried atm. She is having MAJOR sleeping issues and can not sleep longer than an hour at a time and is up for two hours at time, very hard on me since I'm unable to sleep or nap.

Pregnancy - Going good, I'm bigger than I was with both my kids at 40 weeks now! Not that I was big at all with them. I think there was some major growth in the last few days because now my uterus is touching my ribs, which they wasn't a week ago! I finally feel baby girl kicking and moving around, though not often but from what I seen at the u/s she's a calm baby(Lets hope she is like that when she's born!). DH out of no where feels the need to tell me he's not sold on the name we have but we'll most likely still name her that because I told him if he doesn't like it, find a name himself and I doubt he'll ever look.

On a side note, We're going to Florida in a week!! I am SO happy to be able to see my family after 3 years! I am worried about Chris and how he'll handle the flights and meeting new people but can't let that hold us back. My nephew(Who we'll be seeing) just turned 18 and is heading off the the Marines in July so if we didn't take this chance I might not see him for years and years!

April 14th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sure Chris will say Mama soon. And Alissa is a sweetheart. I'm happy to hear that baby is doing well too.

----
Sorry Harrison didn't get to keep his ear souvenier.

-----
I can't believe Matthew is turning 2 already!

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
April 17th, 2011, 12:08 PM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
So, Mia is 3 and a half and is a proper little maddam.
She had her 3.5yr check the other week and did very well. We was told she was a very bright child. She can count to 20. Knows her colours, can do her ABC's and can write her name.
She loves to 'read' and paint pictures. She is also very articulate. She loves to talk and explain things to you. She is also very particular. EVERYTHING has to match or be in a straight line.
Her favourite colour is pink. Unfortunatly she has my temper
The only real bad thing is she is being refered to the hospital for her feet as when she talks her feet turn inwards. We was told this would correct its self once she was out of nappies. She has been out of nappies now for nearly a year. As her feet turn inwards she is VERY clumsey. She trips over ALL THE TIME!! Her legs are covered in cuts and bruses!

We're still TTC... We're 2 weeks away from hitting the 2 year mark. I didnt think it would take this long. I am 8dpo on my first Clomid cycle. My boobs have been so sore and tender. I have also been very exhuasted and feeling pretty nauseated till like dinner time. Im not sure if 'this is it' or if its just a side effect of the clomid but i guess only time will tell. I will start testing in a few days time.

April 18th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad to hear Mia is doing great! I'm sorry about the feet issue and I hope there's an easy fix for it.

I'm wishing you all the best with TTCing #2 and I hope success id just around the corner. All my crossables are crossed.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
April 20th, 2011, 06:36 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Lilyan is 10.5 months and is crawling, standing, and cruising around. She loves books, thats her favorite toy. She loves to read to herself and when she is read to. She is just really the most easy going baby and has such a great personality....always smiling! We are WTTC until she is 3-4 years old, so I am going to get an IUD!

This was taken a few weeks ago.
Oh my gosh, all the babies and not-quite-babies are so cute and getting SO big!!!

Lilyan is 10.5 months and is crawling, standing, and cruising around. She loves books, thats her favorite toy. She loves to read to herself and when she is read to. She is just really the most easy going baby and has such a great personality....always smiling! We are WTTC until she is 3-4 years old, so I am going to get an IUD!

This was taken a few weeks ago.

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
April 21st, 2011, 05:49 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not much has been going on. We're all doing well and keep trucking along.

Liam is almost done his first year of preschool and will start kindergarten in the fall. I can't believe kindergarten already!!!

Lochlann will be 4 in a few months and is very excited to start preschool in the fall. They're both such smart little guys and do very well. They both love to play outside so I can't wait for the weather to get warmer and to stop raining already! I think we all have cabin fever!

Lila is 13 months old and has been running all over the place since her first birthday. She has quite the temper (takes after Mama ) but is really such a love. She is so full of personality and just loves to play with her brothers.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search