Anyone have TTC Updates?

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Spero's Avatar Nice to meet you, I'm Kat
So is anyone currently TTC? NTNP?
How long have you been TTC or NTNP?
Where are you this cycle? (waiting to o, tww, etc.)
Any other updates you'd like to share?

April 25th, 2011, 10:28 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So is anyone currently TTC? NTNP? Not here, he finally said we could in December though!
How long have you been TTC or NTNP? N/A
Where are you this cycle? (waiting to o, tww, etc.) CD2, so AF
Any other updates you'd like to share? Not really except I am really excited for December to get here!

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

April 25th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Yay Meagan, that's so exciting!

April 25th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So is anyone currently TTC? NTNP? TTC
How long have you been TTC or NTNP? On and off for a couple cycles this year.
Where are you this cycle? (waiting to o, tww, etc.) Waiting for AF this week. I'm not in a tww because we didn't try this cycle.
Any other updates you'd like to share? Not that I can think of.
April 25th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So is anyone currently TTC? NTNP? We are NTNP
How long have you been TTC or NTNP? 1st cycle NTNP
Where are you this cycle? (waiting to o, tww, etc.) I believe i am O'ing either today or tomorrow.
Any other updates you'd like to share? not yet.

April 25th, 2011, 04:01 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Spero! So far he has given me December and only December to try. So I am praying that we can catch an egg that month, or I can convince him to keep trying after that.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

April 25th, 2011, 04:58 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So is anyone currently TTC? NTNP? very casually TTC
How long have you been TTC or NTNP? On and off since December
Where are you this cycle? (waiting to o, tww, etc.) AF showed her ugly face today
Any other updates you'd like to share? I think we might finally get down to business this cycle lol.

Claire Ellene 2/13/12 8 lbs 6 oz 21"

April 25th, 2011, 06:23 PM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lots of luck everyone!!!!

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

April 26th, 2011, 06:16 AM
So is anyone currently TTC? NTNP? TTC
How long have you been TTC or NTNP? This is cycle #1
Where are you this cycle? (waiting to o, tww, etc.) ready to O now, but I probably have about 9 more days to wait...
Any other updates you'd like to share? I've started temping...something else to pass the time

April 26th, 2011, 08:40 AM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
So is anyone currently TTC? NTNP? NTNP
How long have you been TTC or NTNP? 7 months almost 8
Where are you this cycle? (waiting to o, tww, etc.) CD 44, unknown whether I've o'd or not, but my guess is waiting to o.
Any other updates you'd like to share? Pretty sure my cycts are back. I was on Bc from May '10-Sept '10 for my crazy bleeding (5weeks of bleeding a couple days off, from the time Kieran was born till Dec '09 then again from april '10-Sept '10) but I've been off them since Sept, and my cycles started getting "regular" after Kieran started to ween from breastfeeding, once she stopped in Jan my cycles got a little better, but this is officially the longest since she was born. In January it was 47 days but I had a week long spotting then so that could probably be broken into 2 cycles. So we're moving into 8months of NTNP with no pregnancy. Honestly I know its hard for my body to get pregnant (Seamus is here from progesterone and Kieran my guess is from the left over hormones from the IUD), but I'm also worried they tied my tubes without my consent because when I went in for the IUD 6 weeks pp with Kieran the nurse said "you're just here for a check right, you had your tubes tied so we don't need any b/c" I flipped on her and said no I didn't and she looked up from my chart and said "oh, ok then". So now I'm a little worried.

Last edited by SandKmommy; April 26th, 2011 at 08:43 AM.
April 26th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandKmommy View Post
but I'm also worried they tied my tubes without my consent because when I went in for the IUD 6 weeks pp with Kieran the nurse said "you're just here for a check right, you had your tubes tied so we don't need any b/c" I flipped on her and said no I didn't and she looked up from my chart and said "oh, ok then". So now I'm a little worried.
Oh my! Has your doc been able to give you an answer about this? I would be flaming inconsolably ticked off if I found out they did something like that without consent!!

I'm sorry you're having unpredictable cycles and that the cysts are back, I hope it gets better!!

April 26th, 2011, 09:21 AM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandKmommy View Post
So is anyone currently TTC? NTNP? NTNP
How long have you been TTC or NTNP? 7 months almost 8
Where are you this cycle? (waiting to o, tww, etc.) CD 44, unknown whether I've o'd or not, but my guess is waiting to o.
Any other updates you'd like to share? Pretty sure my cycts are back. I was on Bc from May '10-Sept '10 for my crazy bleeding (5weeks of bleeding a couple days off, from the time Kieran was born till Dec '09 then again from april '10-Sept '10) but I've been off them since Sept, and my cycles started getting "regular" after Kieran started to ween from breastfeeding, once she stopped in Jan my cycles got a little better, but this is officially the longest since she was born. In January it was 47 days but I had a week long spotting then so that could probably be broken into 2 cycles. So we're moving into 8months of NTNP with no pregnancy. Honestly I know its hard for my body to get pregnant (Seamus is here from progesterone and Kieran my guess is from the left over hormones from the IUD), but I'm also worried they tied my tubes without my consent because when I went in for the IUD 6 weeks pp with Kieran the nurse said "you're just here for a check right, you had your tubes tied so we don't need any b/c" I flipped on her and said no I didn't and she looked up from my chart and said "oh, ok then". So now I'm a little worried.
I really hope things get sorted out. Did you ask further about the tubes tied thing? Why would they have had the chance? That is scary. Cysts are scary too. My mom got them so I'm afraid I'll get them too.

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

April 26th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We are ttc this month, or we were, except dh is sick and I'm about to O, so I don't know that it is going to happen.

This is our first month ttc since we had Charlotte. We ttced with Charlotte for a year, so we will see how it goes.

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
April 26th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm excited for all those who are TTCing or getting ready to TTC. Good luck!

I'm in none of the categories.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
April 26th, 2011, 12:24 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGamer View Post
I really hope things get sorted out. Did you ask further about the tubes tied thing? Why would they have had the chance? That is scary. Cysts are scary too. My mom got them so I'm afraid I'll get them too.

I had a c-section with Kieran so it would've been easy to do it. If things don't get sorted (and I normally have 30ish day cycles with AF visiting for around 9days, at least thats how she was from 15-18yrs when I was on b/c to regulate af and my cysts) by summer I'm going to get my medical records from them and see. It could've been a slip from her because I do have to have medicaid while pregnant (dh's work only offers casulaty insurance at $600/mo and a $9k deductable to be paid before anything is covered. And we are too over weight to get approved for private insurance ) so she probably assumed that the doctor talked me into it or something.

April 26th, 2011, 01:10 PM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
So is anyone currently TTC? NTNP? TTC.....
How long have you been TTC or NTNP? uhm..years
Where are you this cycle? (waiting to o, tww, etc.) waiting for AF..hurry up!
Any other updates you'd like to share?I want af to show NOW

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search