Grumpasaurus

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2011, 07:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It seems lately my sweet little girl has turned into quite a grumpasaurus! I don't know what is wrong. It seems like she is constantly fussing. Not crying, but it sounds a lot like a cry. She will fuss to get in my arms, I put her there and she fusses to get down, I put her down she fusses again. It is like I can't do much to make her happy these days. Please tell me this is a normal phase? I don't think she is teething. She has been like this for a couple of weeks now. She used to be pretty laid back! The separation anxiety and stranger anxiety has kicked in full swing, maybe it is related? I don't know what to think. Any ideas?

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
June 2nd, 2011, 08:41 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think its just a phase. All mine did that too. Lila had been pretty fussy the past few weeks and the other day I felt that her top two molars are cutting through. So it could be teething.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

June 2nd, 2011, 08:45 AM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thats totally normal. I've noticed that besides teething, Madi starts to get grumpy if she's about to hit a growth spurt. I think maybe her bones ache or something.

June 2nd, 2011, 08:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh thank goodness. I hope she isn't in pain! I also hope it passes quickly. She has a lot of will power these days and she wants what she wants when she wants it... I think part of the problem right now is that she's not sure what she wants!

She hasn't cut a tooth in a while so I suppose it could be that. We haven't really checked. She's my little tyrant!

June 2nd, 2011, 03:21 PM
*Fiona*
Again, sorry for butting in.... is she close to walking or walking already? Kirsty was AWFUL right before she walked, then she changed overnight into such a happy, much more content wee girl. In hindsight, she just was frustrated, she wanted up on her legs.
June 2nd, 2011, 03:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
She is walking. It seems to have started about the time she got to walking pretty well. She still hasn't learned to pull herself up without pulling on something like a pantleg and I know that frustrates her a lot. I never really though about that!

June 3rd, 2011, 07:34 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a phase. Seth gets like that sometimes... all my kids have. Taylor, now that she's 3, is much easier. Rylie is in the terrible 2's right now. There will be fun and yucky phases and I've learned that as soon as you get used to one phase a new one starts LoL!

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

June 5th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep, they seem to go through a grumpy and whiny phase at some point thought I don't remember the age when it happens.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
June 6th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, she cut a tooth this weekend! Mystery solved I hope! Although I'm not sure since it has been going on for a couple of weeks now. Does it take that long for a tooth to come in? I guess we will see. Hopefully grumpasaurus has retired for now.

June 6th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep it takes a while for the teething process to take place. Sometimes they appear to rub the gums months before the teeth actually come in.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search