Implantation cramping???

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Apparently I am completely incapable of ttc without overanalyzing! Grrr.... anyway.

So I've heard of implantation bleeding, but is there really such a thing as implantation cramping?? I experienced some light cramping over the weekend, about 7 dpo I'm estimating. It lasted about a day. I googled and sure enough there are claims of implantation cramping. I can't remember if I have had cramping this early before. I want to say I haven't, but I have the memory of a gnat so, you know...

I'm being so bad. Over analyzing symptoms, lurking in the feb ddc, counting the days impatiently. Shame on me!

As a side note, the popcorn smiley is back! Yay! Along with a bunch of other cute ones. Way to step it up JM!

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
June 6th, 2011, 01:00 PM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Implantation cramping was ALWAYS my first sign, always

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

June 6th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Its totally possible! That was my first symptom with Madi, I thought I was getting my period early....it felt exactly like pre-period cramping! I so hope that you can join the Feb DDC with me

June 6th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well that is promising!

I just remembered I have a years worth of charts from ttc! Duh. I checked them and FF won't let me see the detailed data anymore since my paid membership expired. That kinda sucks. But I don't remember ever marking down any early cramping on my charts, which is definitely something I would mark.

I was able to go back through my charts and I will say my cycle is much more regulated and I have a lot more fertile cm than I did before having Charlotte, and AF is a lot less painful, so that is good. Hopefully that means I can get pregnant easier this time. At least child bearing did one good thing for my body!

Also I was super fatigued and light headed the day after the cramping. I got that faint feeling when I got up too fast. I didn't think much of it until I put the two together after I posted this. (The faint feeling was a symptom for me last pregnancy.) Hopefully there is something to it! Although my body likes to play evil, evil tricks on me so I shouldn't be putting any stock in any of this.

Oh well, it is fun to obsess until I get that bfn, right??!

June 6th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Obsess away but keep the humor in it so as to not become too disappointed if it doesn't work out. But of course, I am hoping this is it for you.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
June 6th, 2011, 08:46 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had implantation cramping!! I didn't think anything of it at the time, but I did have what felt like early pre-AF cramps at 6dpo. I'm positive now that it was implantation. I hope you get to join us in the feb ddc!

Claire Ellene 2/13/12 8 lbs 6 oz 21"

June 7th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Spero's Avatar Nice to meet you, I'm Kat
It sounds like you have some promising symptoms!! When do you think you will test for the first time?

I'm sure I'll be over analyzing ever little symptom or twinge as soon as I O this month too, I think it's just in our womanly nature to do so!! I also stalk the most recent DDC, heehee!

June 7th, 2011, 06:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh I won't test until late. I'm approximately 10ish dpo now. I'm hoping to hold out until at least Sunday. We'll see, you know what they say about good intentions. But I know if I am I won't tell dh until fathers day, which is as week after Sunday. I think it would be more torture knowing and not being able to tell dh than it would be not knowing, which gives me some motivation to hold out!

Bleh, I feel awfully normal today. I couldn't sleep, which is a pre AF thing for me, so I suppose that isn't good. And I'm getting the pre AF blues, which I always get. So who knows.

But I sure hope to join you ladies in the feb ddc!

June 7th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Aw, that would be so sweet to tell him on Father's Day!! I hope you can hold out that long! Good luck!

June 7th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I did a no no. I went and purchased the VIP FF membership so I could see the details on my old charts! I never had early post O cramping... Only ovulation cramping and day of AF cramping.

Then I did a bigger no no. I used the flashy new early signs estimator. You enter post O symptom(s) and it analyzes member charts and gives you a percentage of pregnant/not pregnant charts with the same symptom. Searched for an exact match of cramping at 7 dpo. It said 71.3% of charts with cramping at 7 dpo (not before or after 7 dpo) were pregnancy charts.

I shouldn't have done that. FF is so evil!!!

Last edited by *krista*; June 7th, 2011 at 09:01 AM.
June 7th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oops. I read the fine print on this handy tool and it said the results are probabilities, not statistics. With a result of 71.3, I would have a 21.3% higher chance of finding my criteria on pregnant charts versus not pregnant charts. I also did cramping at 6 dpo and 8 dpo (I'm not temping so I might be a bit off on my O day) and got 77% (27% higher chance) and 83.6% (33.6% higher chance) respectively.

I need to back away from the FF tools. I've passed lame right up and am headed straight into obsessive dorkdom.

June 7th, 2011, 01:35 PM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
*snort* I also paid for a VIP membership in late march, the day before my RE appt I have more days left on my membership than in my pregnancy. I also had cramping from 5 DPO to 9 DPO

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014

June 7th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Jen maybe that's the ticket to pregnancy... purchase that extended VIP membership! What a sales pitch. Although they have enough "tools" on there to tempt anyone over to the dark obsessive side.

June 7th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *krista* View Post
I need to back away from the FF tools. I've passed lame right up and am headed straight into obsessive dorkdom.
This made me laugh so hard!!

June 8th, 2011, 04:13 AM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
Quote:
Originally Posted by *krista* View Post
Jen maybe that's the ticket to pregnancy... purchase that extended VIP membership! What a sales pitch. Although they have enough "tools" on there to tempt anyone over to the dark obsessive side.
mine's now on hold, lol! I can use the obsessive tools in another 18 months or so then

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014

June 8th, 2011, 06:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh I didn't know you could put it on hold! Darn it I had a lot of months left last time.

Well, either I've got a little cold, or... I've felt like buns since yesterday afternoon. Achey, a bit of a headache and stuffy nose. I remember this is what I felt like when I got pregnant with Charlotte. Of course, with a baby in daycare I certainly wouldn't count out a cold either! Although that would so not be cool if I had a cold. Haha! Get it? Cool, cold... Okay that was corny.

June 8th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ahhh I just got a text from a friend who just found out she is pregnant with her second today! Our daughters are just a few months apart! How fun it would be... Here's to hoping!

June 8th, 2011, 12:59 PM
I like reading all of your updates! It's making me get so excited for my 2ww, of course once I'm in it I'll probably be cursing the time, hehe.

June 8th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh Kat you will totally be cursing the time. It was me who just weeks ago said we would casually ttc. Does this look casual to you?! Maybe I'm just weak but I can't help myself.

Are you charting? It makes it worse I swear. I didn't even temp this time and I still can't help but sit here staring at my templess chart. Sad and pathetic isn't it? But I'm determined to not start temping this time. I will not turn into that woman chasing her husband's booty with a thermometer in one hand and pre-seed in the other (again). So not sexy!

June 8th, 2011, 01:23 PM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so excited for you Krista, I really hope you get your BFP!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search