Everyone update!

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 10th, 2011, 11:59 AM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Seeing all the posts from everyone in Krista's thread made me miss you all. So I want an update from everyone!

Mommies

How old are your LOs now?
How are they doing? Anything new you want to share?
Pictures, please!

Preggos

How far along are you? What's your EDD?
How are you feeling?
Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl? If you don't know, are you feeling boy or girl?

TTCers

How is it going? Are you doing anything special this cycle?

WTTCers

When are you planning to start TTC?

Everyone

What's up? Share anything you want to share!

June 10th, 2011, 12:40 PM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mommies

Liam is 5 1/2, Lochlann will be 4 in August, and Lila will be 15 months next week.

How are they doing? Anything new you want to share?

They're doing great! Liam just graduated preschool and will go to kindergarten in the fall. Lochy will go to preschool. Right now the boys are sick (103 fevers and puking) but I think they're on the mend. Lila started sleeping through the night (all on her own) for a week now, and in the crib. My boobs are still trying to adjust to her night weaning though. Oh and she started going on the potty a couple weeks ago. Nothing consistent but she does pee on it just about every morning when she gets up. Not potty training her yet, just getting her used to it and she seems to like it.

Pictures, please!

I have to upload more to my photobucket, but the one in my siggy is recent from Liam's preschool graduation.

Everyone

Pretty certain we're done having babies. We agreed to give it another year and a half and if at that point we still don't want another or aren't in the position financially to have another, dh will get snipped.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

June 10th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mommies

How old are your LOs now? 2 years
How are they doing? Anything new you want to share? She's doing everything! She has loads of chat and attitude bu a real sweetheart.
Pictures, please! I need to upload to photobucket but the internet is crawling today.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
June 10th, 2011, 02:35 PM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mommies

How old are your LOs now? 3yrs 8 months, 2yrs 2 months, 7.5 months
How are they doing? Anything new you want to share? My kids are doing great, keeping me super busy.
Pictures, please! My camera is broken. I've been using my cell as my camera and uploading to Facebook so all my pics are there. We're hoping to have a new camera soon.

Everyone

What's up? Share anything you want to share! We're about 75% positive we're finished having kids. I'm pushing my body real hard to get back into awesome shape and I'm enjoying the kids being older; though I'll miss have a tiny baby in the house. If we were to have a surprise we'd obviously welcome him/her. We're considering a vasectomy for Andy in the next 2-3 years.

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

June 10th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mommies

How old are your LOs now? 2 yrs old
How are they doing? Anything new you want to share? Madi is almost potty trained!!
Pictures, please!

Preggos

How far along are you? What's your EDD? According to my dr's office 2-03-12 (6 weeks today!)
How are you feeling? I feel tired and cranky but overall good!
Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl? If you don't know, are you feeling boy or girl? I have no idea. I'm still in the 'huh, I'm pregnant??' stage!

Everyone

What's up? Share anything you want to share! This little one will probably be our last baby. I wouldn't mind one more but DH is dead-set done!!

June 10th, 2011, 03:06 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
Mommies

How old are your LOs now? Teddy is 8 months old!

How are they doing? Anything new you want to share? He's just trying to crawl. He's a hefty 20lb. We're still dealing with a lot of health issues with his food allergies/ reflux. Sadly i spend more time on Baby Center right now because they have boards specifically about his condition.

Pictures, please!
Teddy and Nolan in the pool

Jumperoo

WTTCers

When are you planning to start TTC? Sometime next year maybe?

June 10th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oliver will turn 3 in September. He is doing great. We are looking at co-op preschools for this fall.

We are in cycle 4 of ttc.
June 10th, 2011, 06:40 PM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
My WTTC ticker is 1 year, 1 month and 3 weeks. Seems to be coming up SO fast

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

June 10th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww I love those pics!

Charlotte just turned a year old. She is doing really well! Walking, saying mama and dada, has 5 teeth but will have 7 soon. She is so sweet but very demanding and insistent right now. Love her to pieces and watching her with dh is the best. They have a good ol' time together. She is super playful and loves to squeal and laugh. We are still going strong on bfing, although we will see if my supply tanks now that I'm pregnant. I hope it doesn't. I would like to go to at least a year and a half, if she stays interested.

I need to upload all my pics from her birthday. If I have time this weekend I will do that and post some. Although I am riding solo this weekend since dh is working, so we will see.

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
June 11th, 2011, 05:23 AM
ImperfectMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mommies

19 months (almost 20, eek)
How are they doing? Anything new you want to share? Xander just started drinking from a regular cup while at the table - I haven't been able to find a sippy cup that he really likes, I think he hates the slow flow, so I figured what the heck and he really took to it! No spills and very little dribbling. He still gets a sippy if he's not at the table and wants something to drink, though. He doesn't say a lot of words, but does talk some. I need to start getting him some playdates now that playgroup is done for the semester... He needs to be around more kids. He's just getting so big!!

Pictures, please!

Drinking from a big boy cup!

As for me, I think we'll be TTC'ing for kiddo 2 in the Fall. No set date yet and I'm definitely more laid back about it this time around. I think I'm just too busy to think about it! haha.
June 11th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
How old are your LOs now? Turning 2 next month

How are they doing? Anything new you want to share? J.J is going GREAT! We are looking into a mommy and me Montessouri program for this summer. It is 3 hours on Tuesday and Thursday. One day for daddy to go and one day for mommy to go He is pretty much talking in full sentences. He uses the proper tense most of the time -- I am just so shocked a his verbal abilities! He still social is a 2 year old -- everything is "MINE!"

Pictures, please!
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)
June 12th, 2011, 08:21 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
Mommies

How old are your LOs now? She is 3.5 years old
How are they doing? Anything new you want to share? Shes doing really well. She can write her name now without any guidence.
Pictures, please!

TTCers

How is it going? Are you doing anything special this cycle? I am on round 3 of clomid. Currently in the TWW. If this round doesnt work I have another 3 rounds.

Everyone

What's up? Share anything you want to share! I am toying with the idea of giving up TTC if all my rounds of clomid dont work

June 12th, 2011, 03:33 PM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Adeline just turned 10 months! She has no interest in crawling, would rather try to pull up on things and stand, so I think she may walk first! She has 5 teeth now! She says, Momma, DaDa, bye bye & baby. She can wave bye bye, and clap her hands! She is a great eater and we are just starting to add more table food to her diet..

As of right now we plan to start TTC #2 in the beginning of 2013, but that could change!

One of her recents pics is in my siggy!
Baby #2 due January 2014!

June 12th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Frozendesire's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Frozendesire
Curtis is 4, Dustin is 2, and AJ is almost 9 months.

Curtis is doing great. Growing lots, a wonderful big brother He's big into super heros and loves playing video games, and being in his pretend world. He loves our big back yard so he can run and climb, and act like a super hero! He's forever in a pretend world. He's so fun and so very creative!

Dustin is now fully day time potty trained! He listens exceptionally well for a 2 year old! He's a fantastic eater, and is FINALLY sleeping through the night!! So very proud of him.

AJ has NO interest in crawling at all, not even that interested in pulling up haha. He's the most content baby, forever watching and observing. He's growing well, not sleeping well but he's working on his top two teeth. They are SO swollen and very sore looking! He is finally all cleared up from eczema to some extent, finally got him a hazelwood necklace and I think it might be helping. He's a very very sweet little boy

As far as TTC goes, we are waiting until AJ is atleast 1

Last edited by Frozendesire; June 12th, 2011 at 10:34 PM.
June 13th, 2011, 01:53 AM
Nami's Avatar ♥ Mommy of three ♥
Loving all the updates!!

Mommies

How old are your LOs now? Chris is 3 and Alissa is 15months.

How are they doing? Anything new you want to share? They are doing good! Chris starts Preschool in August and Alissa will start daycare then as well!

Chris is doing really good with his Autism rehab and learning so many new things! The more we see them the more he seems to become "normal", it's awesome! Still can't talk really but he tries! Even if it does comes out totally different sounding but I love he at least tried to talk when asked to. He's even let us put big boy undies on him a few times, this we're most excited about, means he might start wanting to use the potty soon! It's about time!

Alissa is at the point she wants to walk, she's not good at it but she tries. She's still not talking as well, only says 3 words but we're not worried yet. Just wish one of my kids would talk already though! Alissa is still having really bad sleeping issues but she will sometimes sleep "OK" which is more than we can ask for. We did move her to her own room and she seems to be doing fine with it, I'm sleeping in there on a cot(talk about back pains!) for now but as soon as we get a monitor I'll be going back to my bed and see how she does alone.

Pictures, please!

So hard to get clear pics on cell phone when the kids never hold still.

Preggos

How far along are you? What's your EDD? 31 weeks today! Due August 15th

How are you feeling? Crappy! Loads of back pain, super tired and wore out and just all around very uncomfortable! Also been having loads of contractions that are painful and my midwife told me if it happens again I have to goto the hospital to have my cervix checked out to make sure all is good. I seriously don't know how I'll make it to 40+ weeks like this! And to top it all off, baby is starting to measure small, well, not having any change in measurements. Luckily we have a size check ultrasound next week to make sure she's still growing and doesn't have IUGR like Alissa did.. so I'm stressing more which I'm sure can not be good for me!

Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl? Having another girl!

June 13th, 2011, 04:38 AM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm new but I thought I would jump in so you could maybe learn a little about me.

Mommies

How old are your LOs now? 20 months!

How are they doing? Anything new you want to share? We are homeschooling him preschool since we are way out in the country and there aren't preschools that fit us (they are all held in Christian churches and we are Buddhist and we are trying to avoid confusing him with too much information about religion too early).. Anyways, we started his preschool curriculum last week since I started my summer break and he is doing amazing. Right now we are working on picking up new words and he is doing really well.

Pictures, please!
These pictures are months old but it is all I have uploaded right now

TTCers

How is it going? Are you doing anything special this cycle? We are finishing up our last WTTC cycle. This has been a very long, difficult wait. I ovulated yesterday. Since we wont be preventing anymore now I am saying we are TTC. I expect AF the 26th or 27th.

Everyone

What's up? Share anything you want to share! I'm excited to get to know you ladies and I am glad I get to finally join you.

Last edited by *Crystal*; June 13th, 2011 at 04:41 AM.
June 13th, 2011, 05:51 AM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mommies

How old are your LOs now? 3 months!
How are they doing? Anything new you want to share? Julien is a strong baby. He holds his head very well and he always wants to "stand" (we hold his hand and he stands on his feet). Right now he's a drool machine. I can never wear nice shirts because he drools all over them. Maybe he's teething? He also always has his fist in his mouth and he's been crankier than usual lately.

He also sleeps through the night on and off. Some nights he wakes up once, other nights, he doesn't wake up until morning. Last night he slept from 7:30 pm to 6:45 am! That was very nice. He moves a lot in his sleep and it isn't rare for me to find him with his head on the opposite side of the bed in the morning. He likes to sleep on his side and yesterday, he rolled to his stomach in his sleep (he had never done that before, not even awake!).

Pictures, please!

WTTCers

When are you planning to start TTC? End of 2012, probably.

Everyone

I love being a mommy

June 13th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Spero's Avatar Nice to meet you, I'm Kat
TTCers

How is it going? About to enter my first 2ww, eek!
Are you doing anything special this cycle? No, I stopped charting and monitoring to keep BDing casual and romantic...That worked great for BDing, but now I have no idea when I O'ed!

June 18th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
How old are your LOs now? A.J is almost 20 months and Adriana is 3 1/2 years old
How are they doing? Anything new you want to share? A.J is doing better now that he is a bit older.. He still has asthma problems but he is much stronger now so it's a bit easy to cope. He is tiny though.. He just started to fit in 12 month pants without it dragging on the floor!

Adriana is doing great. She's in preschool and learning new things everyday

Pictures, please!

June 18th, 2011, 03:10 PM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
We're WTTC after our loss. Considering going back to the RE as soon as we are cleared(so august-ish) but also considering waiting until 2013.

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search