Feeling down

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well i had high hopes for this cycle. I had strong O' pains, lots of EWCM, and BD had the right time. Also had tinges and a tiny bit of brown spotting at 6dpo. And pretty sure AF will be here by the end of the night. I have started spotting brown and cramping as well as my bbs dont really seem that sore anymore.

It makes matters worse that S/O acts like it shouldn't bother me every month when I end up not pregnant. Men....!

End Rant! lol!

July 6th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Aw I'm sorry you are feeling so down. I have definitely been there, many times, and I know how bad it sucks. Ttc can be such a painful process, and it is so much harder on us women! Makes me wish I could have just ridden it out obliviously like my dh. I'm sorry your SO isn't more understanding about it. Hopefully someday soon you will be beating that evil witch AF with her own broom!

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
July 6th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank u krista. I appreciate ur kind words. Af hasn't showed yet but I'm pretty sure it's only a matter of time. S/o and I got into it tonight cause he was not understanding at all.

July 7th, 2011, 05:01 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((HUGS)))

I'm sorry this cycle didn't work out and you're feeling down. Hopefully, it will happen soon.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
July 7th, 2011, 05:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you ladies! AF arrived this morning just like i thought she would.

July 7th, 2011, 05:44 AM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry you are feeling down. TTC is such a difficult roller coaster. I'm sorry this wasn't your cycle.
July 7th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Aw geez, I was still holding out hope! I'm sorry it didn't happen this go around.

July 7th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *krista* View Post
Aw geez, I was still holding out hope! I'm sorry it didn't happen this go around.

Well so far its only very light brown spotting but that is how she normally arrives on the first day. So, no hope here. lol!

Congrats on your pregnancy by the way, i couldn't remember if i told you before.

July 7th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Aw thank you, that is very thoughtful of you to say when you are having such a hard time. I know it can be difficult to see pregnant women when you are ttc.

July 7th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Aw thank you, that is very thoughtful of you to say when you are having such a hard time. I know it can be difficult to see pregnant women when you are ttc.
you are welcome. And it can be alittle hard but i am happy for the pregnant women on this board...now when i see pregnant women on the street.... just joking.

I will be enjoying me a nice big margarita tonight though since AF arrived.

July 7th, 2011, 11:30 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
Sorry this wasnt your cycle. TTC can be so hard and draining. Trust me - all the tears and heartbreak is worth it once you do get them two beautiful pink lines!!

Can I ask how long have you been TTC? It takes a normal healthy average couple between 6 and 12 months to get pregnant

July 7th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trannyfromtheuk View Post
Sorry this wasnt your cycle. TTC can be so hard and draining. Trust me - all the tears and heartbreak is worth it once you do get them two beautiful pink lines!!

Can I ask how long have you been TTC? It takes a normal healthy average couple between 6 and 12 months to get pregnant
We have been NTNP aka TTC (S/O doesn't want me to call it TTC, he just wants to let it happen hence why i dont chart or use OPK's) for 6-7 months.

It is very heart breaking when you think you timed everything right to only get AF. I am just hoping that it happens soon.

July 7th, 2011, 01:41 PM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
6-7 months is still pretty average. So dont give up! It took me 25 months of TTC with fertility drugs and all sorts of tests and xrays but it happend! I know how heartbreaking it can be. Especally after seeing women come and go who have got pregnant on their first month of trying while i am still twiddling my thumbs wondering if it will ever happen, but It will happen. As hard as it is to watch every month pass by and still not get your BFP, we just have to keep hold of some hope it will happen soon xx

July 8th, 2011, 06:05 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Don't give up and mix up your routines - morning, during the day, nights. I know of a lady who was trying for several years and not getting pregnant but they were only having sex during the night. She was told to mix things up a bit as she may have been missing her chances by just doing it in the night. She did that along with eating carrots and was pregnant within the 3 months of the change. So hang in there and I hope you get your BFP soon.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
July 8th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My dh was the same way. But I charted anyway. you ought to try and get him to consider it. Maybe you guys aren't hitting the right days. I charted for so long that it is very obvious to me when I'm ovulating. Do you know what the ovulation signs are that you can look for without charting?

July 8th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
Don't give up and mix up your routines - morning, during the day, nights. I know of a lady who was trying for several years and not getting pregnant but they were only having sex during the night. She was told to mix things up a bit as she may have been missing her chances by just doing it in the night. She did that along with eating carrots and was pregnant within the 3 months of the change. So hang in there and I hope you get your BFP soon.
hmmm, i never thought of that. S/O always wants to BD at night, rarely any other time. I will try that next cycle.

July 8th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
My dh was the same way. But I charted anyway. you ought to try and get him to consider it. Maybe you guys aren't hitting the right days. I charted for so long that it is very obvious to me when I'm ovulating. Do you know what the ovulation signs are that you can look for without charting?
I dont think he is going to go for it. He got alittle mad at me the other day when i told him i was disappointed that i wasn't pregnant yet again and he said," every month you get yourself all disappointed that it doesn't happen..i thought we were just going to have fun and if it happens it happens" Which is what we are doing but am i not suppose to think every month that i "might" be pregnant and not be disappointed at all that i am in deed not pregnant. He just doesn't get it.

I dont think i would be able to "sneak" charting plus i dont really want to have to sneak it. I normally get sharp O pains and EWCM with a high soft and open cervix at O' time.

July 8th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I see. Yeah I wouldn't sneak it, charting is already stressful enough. It is good that you know the signs to look for though! I wonder if he would be okay with charting just for one month, just to make sure your body is doing what you think it is. Or opks even -- not quite the gold standard of ovulation confirmation, but better than nothing. Darn it. It is so much easier for him to not wonder if hens pregnant every month than it is for you! Not fair.

Hopefully it will happen for you soon and you won't have to worry about ever charting. To be honest charting really sucks anyway. It stressed me waaaaaayyyyy out, to the point where I didn't want to chart when ttc number two. Don't get me wrong, it can be useful, but ugh.

July 8th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I will give it another month or two and if nothing happens then i will ask him if i could chart or use opks.

I have charted in the past and saw that i did O and it normally was when i have those symptoms i listed.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search