So Frustrated

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2011, 06:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So, we are NTNP. I am now offically 3 days late for AF and got a BFN last night. My cycles are always 28-31 days and i am now on cycle day 34 with no signs of AF. I also have being having symptoms:

peeing alot more
sore BBS starting on cycle day 29
feeling sick off and on but hungry at the same time
TMI feeling more wet down there, keep thinking AF is arriving but nothing, not even spotting.

I dont know what the heck is going on...my body is ticking me off.

I got a test from the grocery store last night (generic brand) i did finally find out its senstivity online last night and found out its 100 which is really high so maybe it was just too early for a BFP. I dont know, just want either BFP or AF to arrive.

I forgot that I also have been breaking out like crazy the last 5 days as well. and been really gassy too. I am going to wait until I am atleast a week late before I get another test. Money is tight right now so i can't afford to waste them.

August 9th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry you body is taking you on a roller coaster ride. I remember everything going perfectly with my cycles (even after I stopped the pill for the 3-month grace period) until I got to the NTNP stage and then my EWCM disappeared and all kinds of weird things started happening. Hang in there, I hope a BFP is lurking somewhere.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
August 10th, 2011, 06:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welp AF arrived today. I have no idea why my body is being all crazy. I have never been that late before and all those symptoms...geez. I want to scream right now.

And AF is making up for being late too, cramps and backache are killing me.

August 10th, 2011, 09:33 AM
(not so patiently) WTTC
That stupid !!
August 10th, 2011, 07:39 PM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search