Feeling so down today

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So, last night i found out one of my friends is pregnant. They weren't even trying at all. She is 21 with a 2 year old already. And her and her boyfriend have only been together for 9 months. I am happy for her and him and know that they will/are great parents. It came at the worst time though because i woke up this morning to AF. S/O and i have been NTNP (aka, pretty much TTC) for 7 months now with nothing. It makes it even worse that my 30th birthday is this sunday. All I want to do is cry.

ok, end rant. I just had to get that out.

September 7th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel

Oh sweetie it can be so tough. There can be no worse time than to have reminders of pregnancy "in your face" than the day you get AF when you're TTC. I remember crying for a day every month when I was TTC my little boy.

I've known so many ladies who've been on incredible TTC journeys with so much heartache that I can tell you the following:
- It doesn't matter how long it's been and how long you go, there is ALWAYS hope
- Miracles DO happen
- There tends to be a right time for all of us: the more positivity you can generate and just keep telling yourself "my time will come" the more you will believe it
- There are lots of JM ladies who've become pregnant after 30 - I was 30 when I got pregnant with my son - with absolutely no problems
- Dreams can bring us heartache, but it's important to have them, because without a dream, you can't have a dream come true: and daydreaming about your dream coming true, holding a beautiful healthy baby in your arms and being a fantastic mom, will help bring that vibration into your life

And in the meantime, it's absolutely ok to have a down day about this, so cry, vent, moan and let it all out here!!! We're here to listen!!!

September 7th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you so much Lady V. That helped more than you will ever know. Those were the exact words I needed to hear. I appreciate it very much. I will take today to be sad and then get over it tomorrow and focus on the positive dream of me holding my baby one day.

I think i am actually going to copy and paste what you wrote to a word document so i can read it over and over again because I need to remember those things. Thank you again.

September 7th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Put it on your desktop or in your siggy - or on a post-it note on the fridge, then you will see it all the time!!

You're welcome hon, we all have down days xxx

September 7th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you again. Its really hard for me to focus here at work. I just want to go home, lay in bed and eat fattening comforting food.

September 7th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry that you are going through those feelings. I think it makes it harder when you know you should be happy for someone but inside your heart is hurting for yourself. You need to take the time to be sad for yourself. If you don't it can turn into resentment for your friend and make things worse in the long run.

Good luck next month

September 8th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you Capns. I am really trying to just let myself be sad and get over it. I dont want to act different or funny around her from now on. I just feel this incredible saddness that its her and not me right now. I know that I really need to remain positive and know that it will happen for me when the time is right.

September 8th, 2011, 07:48 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry hon. I know how hard it is to see everyone getting pregnant and having babies while your still TTC. I assure you though, that the moment that you see that BFP everything will change. You will forget all about those long months of wondering rather your pregnant or not and all of the heartbreak that you went through. It's totally worth it in the end!!!

=May '05 and '11

September 9th, 2011, 01:42 AM
That's really normal during pregnancy days.You can also try some yoga positions just as i did From Divine Wellness.These online yoga workouts are online so its really easy to have the class with all the ease.
September 13th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((hugs)))

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
September 14th, 2011, 07:52 AM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you are feeling this way. Good luck this cycle
September 16th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Hang in there.. Your time will come when you will be the one expecting..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search