Calling Mommy 2 Victoria

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey girl! I think we are close to cycle buddies. I believe i am about 6dpo. Any symptoms yet? My BBs have been sore since 2dpo which is really odd for me. Mine normaly dont get sore till 7 days before AF is due. Today I have been starving all day long no matter how much I eat. I hope these are all good signs.

September 26th, 2011, 06:19 PM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
woohoo! i hope they are good signs!! i'm 6 dpo today and today i had a bit of AF cramps which i don't usually get till the day AF is coming. my bbs aren't that sore though... and i hear they become even more sensitive especially i'd be able to tell since i'm BF! like they hurt when Victoria wants to climb on me and she touches me boobs but i always have that because of lactating! LOL but i do feel like twinges in my boobs? LOL
i had a big glob of white CM today though -TMI- which i did have when i found out i was pregnant with Victoria. so i'm hoping thats a good sign for me!
i find i pee more often

Hoping this a good cycle for us both!!! i'll update with 7dpo tomorrow in this thread =D

when do u plan on testing anyways???

September 26th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope those are good signs for you too. another thing that i have had is i have been super gassy for the past 3 days as well. tmi i know. lol!

I will probably wait till atleast 10-11dpo to test.

September 27th, 2011, 03:39 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I'm 8DPO (CD20) - so just slightly ahead of you two. I won't be testing unless AF is late say after CD29! I just won't put myself through it.
I have been getting nausea morning/evening, am very hungry and have some cramping, but it coould be any number of things - body getting used to lack of IUD and re-regulating cycles; coming off IBS meds; this stinking cold I've got!!

September 27th, 2011, 04:08 AM
Lol yah I've been very gassy too! When I was pregnant with Victoria I was really gassy too even during my pregnancy!!
Hopefully we all have good signs... GL ladies!!!' can't wait to hear on ur updates!!!!

September 27th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMMy2*VictoRia* View Post
Lol yah I've been very gassy too! When I was pregnant with Victoria I was really gassy too even during my pregnancy!!
Hopefully we all have good signs... GL ladies!!!' can't wait to hear on ur updates!!!!
Were you very gassy before you got your BFP?

So far this morning, just sore BBS and hungry (not like yesterday though). I did sleep really hard last night which is kind of rare for me. I normally wake up alot during the night. I was having a very emotional dream when my alarm when off this morning too.

September 27th, 2011, 07:32 AM
I was around this time! let's hope this continues to be good symptoms and AF stays far away! At 7dpo although it's still early in the day I feel achy on my sides... Like twinges here and there! I'm hungry too today and usually I can survive without a breakfast and no realize I'm hungry! But I'm also BF so I always eat anyways

September 27th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so not trying to get my hopes up but I feel good about this month. I have no test at home ( I do that because i know i would test every day and dont like the let down). I might go get some dollar store ones today and take one on 10dpo if the symptoms keep up. I am so scared to see a BFN though. They are like a slap in the face.

September 27th, 2011, 05:40 PM
i know what u mean.. i don't have any tests either (probably for the best)... thats why sunday is perfect for me to test for a few reasons:

1- i'll be 12dpo and thats when i got my BFP when i was preggo with Victoria
2- its the day AF is due... so i'll know in the am and if its a BFN (hopefully not) AF SHOULD and BETTER arrive that day!

ugh this 2ww sucks!!! i hope u get ur positive!

September 28th, 2011, 04:46 AM
8 dpo update! Hoping this is a good sign for me since I did have something like this just before I found out I was pregnant with Victoria! And yes I'm up early before my kid!!! LOL
I woke up stuffed up and runny nose, I sneezed and got an instant ache to my pelvic side. I went to the bathroom to pee and see if my temp is up! Yep I get back into bed my nose stays stuffy for a short bit and I'm all clear now just feel warm today. Last night I would keep get sharp pains for a few seconds when I go from lying to standing up!! I really feel like I fertilized an egg but now I just need the little bunny bean to stick!!! Victoria implanted at 9 dpo so maybe tomorrow I'll get a little dip for that and then a rise FXed!!!! I've had an early dip 5dpo but I doubt that it implanted that early also it's normal to have an estrogen surge which drops ur temp around the middle of LP! I just hope it implants soon because my LP hasn't been that long since last cycle (10days)
I'm hoping since i ovulated 1 day earlier this time... Maybe it's 11 days long this time?
AF stay away! Please

September 28th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
All of that sounds really good. Implant little bean implant. I dont really have much of an update. Still have extremly sore bbs, sleeping really heavy as well, occasional cramp or ache in my belly.

I was talking with S/O last night and telling him how I really hope that my OB appt that i have on the 6th of Oct turns into a pregnancy confirmation. IF not its going to be a why am i not getting pregnant appt since we have been trying for going on 8 months now and i am 30 years old.

September 28th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Only a couple of days to go! Hopefully u have a good OB appt to confirm this pregnancy

September 28th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awww thanks. i hope so too. I hope we both get to join the same DDC. that would be so cool

September 28th, 2011, 01:16 PM
yep! We shall see! **** u WAITING! hehe

September 28th, 2011, 02:02 PM
JSquaredMom's Avatar Super Mommy
I wish you both the best!! I love hearing your stories progress and with positive symptoms.

Hoping for a good update from you both in the next week!

And maybe I'll find my O day and we can all have a nice big cheer together lol

September 28th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSquaredMom View Post
I wish you both the best!! I love hearing your stories progress and with positive symptoms.

Hoping for a good update from you both in the next week!

And maybe I'll find my O day and we can all have a nice big cheer together lol
Thanks hun! we'll figure out that O date of urs hehe!

September 29th, 2011, 08:24 AM
9 dpo my temp went down a bit (hopefully my implant? anyways boobs are sore... Usually they are a bit achy in the am since they are full (DD doesn't eat between 7pm-7 am) but they usually are fine after I BF in the am... They don't seemed relieved after feeding her and I don't get this.. Hopefully a good sign. They are sore on the sides too when I touch! CM although creamy feels more watery ad well. FXed!
How are u feeling?

September 29th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am feeilng pretty much the same. I dont chart or anythign but took my temp just a minute ago for the fun of it and its 99.0 which is pretty high for me. mine is normally 97.9 or 98.0 so i hope thats a good sign.

still have very very sore BBS. Abs also feel alittle sore like i have been working them out but haven't.

September 30th, 2011, 07:29 AM
That's great!!! Did u POAS this am 10dpo?? I think u wanted to? I'm holdig off till Sunday! My temp went up a bit again... So hopefully it stays on this new plain... Then I'll feel more hopefull! GL!!!
Last night I felt so warm I took a a temp and it wad 99.1! I also felt a bit nauseated. Hopefully my mind isn't playing any tricks on me! Lol

Ugh thiese last few days are so long!

September 30th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't test yet today.....so scared. I am starting to feel like maybe this isn't my month. I think its because i am so afraid to get my hopes up and then get a BFN.

Symptoms:

-Still very sore BBS
-gums bled alittle bit last night when i brushed my teeth but this morning so i dont think they are a sign really.
-still feel hungry all the time
-gassy
frequent urination last night but not much today

How are you feeling?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search