I'm definitely out this month

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2011, 12:30 AM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That sucks! Hope your dp starts feeling better, and who knows maybe by some miracle a few of the little swimmers made it through.

October 23rd, 2011, 01:30 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Ugh I shouldn't be such a spoilt brat but I feel so sad. This is why...
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...lute-hero.html (My DP is an absolute hero)

October 23rd, 2011, 08:29 AM
artisticmind's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i'm just beyond bummed and throwing myself a major pity party JJ and i had some major things going on in september, almost led to me asking him to leave and going back on BC. We had some major heart to hearts and decided to go ahead and TTC this month after working some things out. I know there's only like a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month anyway if you are actively trying but to be chopped out so early in the cycle when my period shouldn't have been due for nearly another week is what has me so depressed. I mean, i haven't had this short of a period is over 3 years so why this month did it have to happen of all months. Had my temp dropped in 5 days i would still be bummed but not taking it this hard. I really don't want to wait another whole year before trying again, i don't want 4 years between my children. this just blows on so many levels sorry for the hijacking Sharron

Baby Girl expected 2.12.13!

Annie :wife to JJ and mommy to Riley
missing our Feb. 2012
October 23rd, 2011, 11:47 AM
artisticmind's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i'm possibly on the waiting list for that club too as of a few minutes ago.
temps have been really good this month and today a temp drop way below my coverline. went to the bathroom and it's a little heavier than spotting. I haven't had a 22 day cycle since before Riley, over 3 years ago. I'm hoping that my temp goes back up tomorrow but i'm not counting on it. i'm not sure if i want to attempt it next month if it is my period. This cycle my due date would be/would have been 7/9/12 and if this is my period then my next due date would be 7/28/12. a little close to the start of school in mid august for my liking

Baby Girl expected 2.12.13!

Annie :wife to JJ and mommy to Riley
missing our Feb. 2012
October 23rd, 2011, 04:08 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
I think I'm out as well. In the back of my mind I just know that my body is so messed up still from the miscarriage that I'm not going to get pregnant anytime soon. I'm already planning on sitting out of TTC for the next 2 cycles (I really don't want a third DD in Sept) and will focus my attention on firming/toning up. And when we go back to TTC in January I'll be taking Vitex to hopefully get my body going in the right direction.

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
October 24th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
HUGS! I know how you feel. I am out this cycle i am sure too. We have only BD once during my fertile time which was CD 12. I think i might have ovulated friday or saturday though because of fertile CM and sharp cramp in right ovary area which would be CD 16/17 so doubt that we caught the eggie that early. We were just way busy this weekend to do the deed and then last night we both were just so tired that we didn't want to.

October 25th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
oh ladies

aww nobody hijacked, it's fine, we're all feeling the same xxx at least we can support each other thru it xxx

We did get to BD'ing last night - I thought it was worthwhile "just in case"as I had EWCM (and plus wanted him like crazy!) - but then this morning when I entered my temp FF gave me crosshairs for CD13 so last night would've been too late.

One good thing about this is that we're all sort of the same...let's hope that that's an omen that we're all gonna wind up in the same DDC...I'd LOVE that... big hugs all xxx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search