Can I mention

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2011, 11:49 AM
artisticmind's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
how much i can't stand my freakin' body right now. My period started at 5 DPO, 4-7 days earlier than it should have. So last night it tapered down and i minimal spotting last night and all this morning so i assumed the witch was leaving the building but i still put a liner on this morning. I go to the bathroom around 11am and wipe...bright red. the B! i went home at lunch, changed into my scrubs, changed liners and i can tell it's still "leaking" for better lack of a term.

I have no idea if it's breakthrough bleeding which i've never had before or if this is so hellatious implantation bleeding, because i'm hoping beyond hope that by some miracle the egg and sperm met and took the usual 7-10 days to reach it's destination which would put it arriving there today or just before. I plan on testing next week still just in case.

I went back and looked at my charts from when we TTC Riley. We tried and timed it perfectly that month, May 2008, which normally doesn't mean anything, and 7 DPO i got my "period" that month. I never tested afterwards and i'm kicking myself for not doing it. The next month, June 2008, we had sex twice that cycle, both way too early to be in my fertile stage, like days 6 and 11, i always O around 16/17. There was no way that i conceived him that month.

Everyone in my family has told me numerous times that my mom had normal cycles, or what she thought was normal cycles, when she was pregnant with me. I'm still having some slight nausea, i'm not sure if it's real or if i'm imagining it and the end of last week my nipples were sensitive which i never had, except for an extremely short time after I got my BFP with Riley. I'm soo stressed out with my body right now. My temps are low, but not as low as they normally go for the beginning of a cycle but we also have an extra blanket on the bed this month which may be the reason for that difference. ugh, someone slap me please

Baby Girl expected 2.12.13!

Annie :wife to JJ and mommy to Riley
missing our Feb. 2012
October 27th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Ahh FX it's the same thing as before and you still get that BFP this cycle!!! When will you test? I say take a test now! KUP!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby Landon in Feb!

{Our family blog}

October 27th, 2011, 04:36 PM
i was thinking sunday/monday. I kind of want to go get some $ store tests so i don't waste the 3 digi's under my bathroom counter but i don't think i trust those from all the stories i see on in the AIP/TTC forums. :shrug:

TMI but i haven't hardly shed any lining like i do during normal cycles and now that "bleeding" that i had today has tapered down again in a matter of 5 or so hours. ugh. this cycle is going to kill me, i just know it LOL. Plus, since i've been so paranoid as to whether or not this was a period or something else, i've looked just about every time i've wiped and almost every time it was fluid mixed with almost an egg white mucus. i've never seen that in previous cycles...maybe it's a good omen, i have no idea. if i'm not preggo this time around at least we have 1 more chance before i go back to the dark side of waiting. I figure i went a week early with riley (if going by the June LMP) so if i went a week or so early with an EDD of 7/28 i should be in an okay position by the time school starts in August.

Gosh i'm hoping that slight chance of being preggo now happens or even next cycle, i really don't want to wait another year to try again :sniffle: i guess the benefit of that would be that come next september we can go at it without having to worry about planning around school as i would graduate that following May...i would just do my graduation walk severely pregnant LOL

missing our Feb. 2012
October 28th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Gah I've been so busy at home today trying to catch up on chores after taking my son for a big day out yesterday. Just wanted to offer some for now and say I'll be back when I'm less washed out hon xxx

October 28th, 2011, 07:20 PM
That's okay Sharron, life happens She FINALLY left last night/overnight. Thank goodness. Hopefully this month is more productive. Send my some long cycle vibes!!!!

missing our Feb. 2012
October 29th, 2011, 03:11 AM

Hope that's enough for ya!

October 30th, 2011, 08:58 AM
so i tested friday night with a $ tree test. BFN. I tested this morning with a digi and comfirmed another BFN. I was 99% sure that was going to happen so i wasn't too upset. Here's to praying that this month is a normal length cycle with a good outcome!

missing our Feb. 2012
October 30th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Let's hope the next cycle is IT for both of us hon xxx

October 31st, 2011, 07:02 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Lots of baby dust to all of us for this cycle!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby Landon in Feb!

{Our family blog}

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search