TWW Symptom Check

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2012, 12:30 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anyone else in the TWW here and want to share crazy, possibly completely made up, symptoms? Post them here and then update your post each day with new symptoms!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

January 6th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Here are mine:

O Day: EWCM, left side cramping
1 DPO: EWCM
2 DPO: Dry, Irritable & moodswings (stressed & traveling!)
3 DPO: Creamy CM, cramps, nausea from the cramps & stress
4 DPO: Creamy CM, cramps, nausea from the cramps & stress
5 DPO: Nothing
6 DPO: Dry, cramps, frequent urination (from drinking coffee?), skin break out (stress), and low alcohol tolerance. I had one regular sized glass of wine and I was totally buzzing after I drank it, usually it takes 2 glasses to feel how I was feeling!
7 DPO: Nausea after breakfast (I think it was too rich), breasts starting to feel a little tender, my biscuit tasted like chlorine (from the same batch I ate a couple nights ago that tasted fine), I couldnt even eat it! I feel great today though!

January 6th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Aillidh's Avatar Nár lagaí Dia do lámh!
I've felt kind of bloated the last couple of days, but don't really think I'm pregnant but we'll see.
TTC#1 Red Sox Fan
Mama to Pit bulls (Z&M)
January 8th, 2012, 12:40 AM
1InSummerland's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Currently about 8 DPO (I didn't use OPKs this cycle). I don't really have a day to day DPO list but I've been nauseous, simultaneously tired and unable to sleep (that may just be from thinking about it too much!), and kind of sore bbs. Oh, also feeling really dry and constantly thirsty, decent about of cm, & stuffy nose.

*Crossing my fingers*

I plan to test on the 16th but that may not happen - I may have to wait until a little later b/c I will be visiting family members who do not know that we are trying (my parents & grandparents). If I plan it right though, I can test at my aunt's house (halfway b/w my parents' and grandparents' house). LOL. Or I could just wait but I'm not good at that.

Thank you, Bokkechick, for my beautiful siggy.
Group Leader for Face2 Face Fort Lee and Richmond Area.
Check out my blog! :-) and my blog for Jude.

January 8th, 2012, 10:31 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
I'm 3 DPO and so far the only thing I've had is just watery cm (like I'm constantly "wet" down there). No tugging, pulling, pinching, cramps, etc. Which is odd because I usually start with the cramping about 2 DPO all the way until AF. I dunno, last cycle I actually had a "good" AF arrival. I wasn't in an extreme amount of pain like I was in November and I was actually in a good mood.

Always missing my 4 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12, 11/27/14
January 8th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck ladies! Lurking and living vicariously through ya'll for now

January 8th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Here are my updated symptoms:

8 DPO: craving cheesy stuff. This is exactly what I craved before I knew I was PG with DD. Hmmmmm.
9 DPO: Frequent Urination & lots of weird food cravings/aversions. I had to take the onions off of my turkey sandwhich bc they were so strong tasting ( I eat them all the time in stuff), I had a PB&J for dinner, and now I'm craving fried bologna (seriously... who the heck craves that?!) Is it too early for this?

January 9th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Aillidh's Avatar Nár lagaí Dia do lámh!
I've been feeling kinda nauseated, still don't think I'm pregnant though.

Wishing everyone
TTC#1 Red Sox Fan
Mama to Pit bulls (Z&M)
January 9th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Today's update: super tired (went to bed early with DH last night - he had to get up at 5 - and didn't get up until 10:30!!), thirsty, a little nauseous. I am crossing my fingers and hoping next monday comes quickly.

Oh - forgot to mention until my stomach started bubbling that I've also had digestive issues - bloating, etc.

Last edited by 1InSummerland; January 9th, 2012 at 08:49 PM.
January 10th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1InSummerland View Post
Today's update: super tired (went to bed early with DH last night - he had to get up at 5 - and didn't get up until 10:30!!), thirsty, a little nauseous. I am crossing my fingers and hoping next monday comes quickly.

Oh - forgot to mention until my stomach started bubbling that I've also had digestive issues - bloating, etc.
I've been noticing the last couple nights that I am getting more tired earlier and earlier. And yesterday I had some crazy mood swings. I'm trying not to read into either though bc they could very well be AF sypmtoms as well. I'm starting to get a little nerve racked, which was not the plan! The plan was to be laid back about it and if it happens, wonderful, if not, on to cycle #2. I SO wish it were that easy to just be relaxed. I find that the more I distract myself, the faster the days pass by!

January 10th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Hi ladies! I'm 5 DPO today and the only thing really happening is I'm incredibly dizzy. I was going to go shopping but it just hit me like a ton of bricks! I ate something thinking that could be the culprit but I just don't know. I may go lay back down and see if it goes away on it's own.

Sending BFP dust to everyone!!!

January 11th, 2012, 12:10 PM
10 DPO: backache, tired, and suuuuuper irritable
11 DPO: yesterday I didn't really notice that much other than I went to bed really early and was exhausted. Oh, and I had this very annoying muscle twitch (like when your eye twitches) in my left side/abdomen.
12 DPO (today): woke up w/ tender bbs, & crampy. Also have been peeing a lot today and had diarrhea (sorry, TMI). I have been feeling exhausted all day and am starting to wonder if I am having PMS or pregnancy symptoms. I can't decide either way.

January 11th, 2012, 01:35 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
FXed for you all!!! I hope that your symptoms bring you a BFP!!!

=May '05 and '11

January 11th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Let's see, still super tired, a little nauseous, irritable (I feel so sorry for DH having to put up with me!), and experienced a little bit of dizziness.

I'm trying to not let myself get too excited b/c I know I'm going to be totally bummed if AF shows, especially since DH might be out of town for training around the time that I should O next cycle. *crossing fingers* We will see.

January 11th, 2012, 09:07 PM
6 DPO, still had some dizziness today completely at random. I felt a burning sensation low in my cervix really quickly this morning and it went away within a minute. I'm sure that it's just a coincidence but who knows. I haven't had any real cramping at all, which is odd because I usually do.

I ordered some internet cheapies today so hopefully they will be here by Monday.

January 12th, 2012, 11:17 AM
yay! I love reading everyone's symptoms!

13 DPO - feeling great today! I have an increased appetite that I'm trying to keep at bay (I have to fit into my form fitted wedding gown next Friday). But this is a commin AF sign for me too so not reading into anything. My cramping and lower back ache is gone for now. Hopeing it stays away.

Usually I start spotting in the evenings of 13dpo so lets hope it stays away!

January 12th, 2012, 02:40 PM
7 DPO! Dizziness is still here along with some mild nausea (probably due to being dizzy). I've also been super tired and the weird taste in my mouth is coming back.

January 13th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Welp... I've made it to 14 dpo with no spotting! (I usually start spotting @13dpo)

I have no signs of AF starting and we even dtd yesterday (which usually kickstarts some bleeding for me around the time of AF) and NOTHING.

I went to bed at 10:30 last night (2.5 hours before my regular bedtime) and woke up with sonic smelling abilities. I swear if I am not pregnant I have some serious placebo effect issues! hahaha!

January 13th, 2012, 09:13 AM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds super promising, Danielle!! I am so excited for your! Got my FX!!!!

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog

January 13th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Test Danielle!!! Test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
dpo symptoms , early pregnancy symptoms , tww symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search