Grad of the Week - Samantha!

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Our next Grad of the Week is Samantha (SammyJ)! Can't wait to get to know you better!

Monday: Post an intro about you, family etc. (post as little or as much as you'd like)
Tuesday: Post 20 facts about yourself.
Wednesday: Share pictures of yourself, family, etc .
Thursday: Answer any questions the ladies might have for you (please save all questions asked for this day)
Friday: Post pics that other members request from you. Things you might not think to post yourself.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

March 29th, 2012, 09:58 AM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
AAhh so sorry I missed this! That is what I get for taking a break! LOL. I will post some stuff today and catch up. Since it is Thursday, let me know if you ladies have any questions that you want answered and I will be happy to do so

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog

March 29th, 2012, 04:20 PM
My intro!

Hey ladies!

Sorry I am wayyy behind on this this week, but I am still going to post some stuff if you are interested.

A little bit about me. I am 24 years old and grew up in a tiny town in Utah with about 900 people. I am a newspaper reporter and studied journalism in college. At the newspaper where I work now, my now-husband worked here doing IT. We met and fell in love and now are currently working on TTC our first. I have PCOS so it has been a struggle getting my body to O on its own. I may end up going back on clomid this next cycle to see if that helps.

I have two brothers and three sisters. I have a dog (a pomeranian named Newton) and two cats, Mimi and Shoop. DH is Daniel, 26, and he and I have been married for about a year and a half now. Any other questions you guys have for me, feel free to ask today!

20 Facts about me

1. I naturally have like jet black hair, but I always try and dye it red.
2. I have a pomeranian named Newton, he was a rescue.
3. I am a newspaper reporter and aspiring novelist.
4. I just wrote my first book, a YA fiction novel that is available on the Kindle and Nook as an ebook
5. I have been married for about a year and a half to my husband Daniel
6. We actually had two weddings, one where we made things official and another one six months later where we invited friends and family members.
7. My favorite hobby is reading paranormal fiction, romance, classics, fantasy and sci-fi.
8. I am also kind of a nerd gamer and casually play WOW, Rpg's and other adventure pc games.
9. My favorite fast food is Taco Bell even though I don't get to have it a lot and I know it is sooo bad for you, but sooo good too
10. I have two brothers and three sisters (two of which are half-sisters from my dad's previous marriages)
11. My oldest brother has severe autism and other mental handicaps, so even though he is 29, he is mentally about 10. He is also my best friend.
12. I have two cats, Shoop and Mimi
13. My birthday is in July, so my birthstone is a Ruby, which is have as the stone in my engagement ring.
14. I am obsessed with anything paranormal and love to go "ghost hunting."
15. My favorite color is pink
16. I have only ever had two boyfriends in my life, one of which turned out to be my husband.
17. My dream vacation destination is Ireland. We are hoping to go within the next couple years.
18. I have lived in Utah my entire life, but have always wanted to live in North Carolina or somewhere near the ocean, just not California.
19. I have PCOS
20. DH and I are currently TTC #1.

March 29th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Me and Daniel - an engagement shot.

M

My dog, Newton

My best friend and I hiking

Wedding shot

Another wedding photo

March 30th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Yay, I was beginning to wonder where you were. Glad to see you back!

Questions:
Are you working on any new books right now? I think that's awesome that you have one available on Amazon! I'm going to have to check it out!
Do you have any baby names picked out yet?

Photos:
A picture of your home (inside, out, or both).
A picture from your favorite vacation.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

March 30th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Are you working on any new books right now? I think that's awesome that you have one available on Amazon! I'm going to have to check it out!

Thanks!! It was a lot of fun to write. I do have another one that I have written, but I hate the ending, so it is still in the revision process.

Do you have any baby names picked out yet?
Of course! LOL. Granted, these have not been totally DH approved, but if we were to have either a boy or a girl anytime soon, I really love the name Everly Dawn for a girl and Sawyer Don for a boy (Don/Dawn is after DH's father who recently passed away.)

Photo Request:
Our House Kinda looks crappy outside because it was a gloomy winter day. LOl

Me on the beach in San Diego, pretty sad but that was the last "vacation" I have been on...two years ago! That definitely means a new trip is desperately needed soon! lol

April 5th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Megan30's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Beautiful pictures!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search