I've decided...

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2007, 11:14 AM
chellerenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
that I'm not going to chart until AF shows again. I'm so tired of seeing my temp go up, down, up, down! If you look at my last 2 temps, you would think AF would surely be coming, but nope! It really did feel nice not to wake up at 5:30 every morning when I was away last week. I actually feel like I was robbed of the excitement of charting! lol I wanted to be able to temp and get all excited when I got my cross-hairs and all that good stuff! Now it's kinda ruined! I'm praying that AF shows up soon, so I will have a chance at being pg before X-mas, although I'm really doubtful right now! Do you girls think I should call my Dr. and let her know that I still haven't had AF, and that I really want the Provera? I'm thinking about it. Maybe if she'll give me that, and I can have AF, my cycles will go back to normal! I'm just tired of wasting time! I should have already had 4 cycles of trying, but I'm stuck! Why can't I be normal?!?!?!

Michelle

November 11th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
I definitely think you should call girl! 3 months with no AF when you are TTC is not good. Definitely ask for the provera and hopefully you can get AF quickly and get pg for christmas.
November 11th, 2007, 11:41 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
what Jen said! I think it's total crap you haven't had AF in this long and your doctor seems so unphased about it. I mean, COME ON, it was normal... she gave you meds to help with TTC, and made it NOT NORMAL. Ugh! what a RIP! I'm irritated about it for you! Especially b/c getting your first CH is SO exciting, and what a bunch of bull you've been charting for this long and have yet to experience that! I SO hope you get things under control soon!

November 11th, 2007, 03:33 PM
sara~b's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sara~b
Definitely get the provera! I want to see you get to use all the baby gear I sent you! And I want to live vicariously through you for the next 9 months!

Running for my health and sanity!
PR's: 5k-25:05 (old PR 25:10), 5M-45:03 (old PR - 47:22), 10k - 52:00 (approximate - training), HM-2:25:58 (ran a 2:17:36 during marathon), Full- 4:49:25 (old PR -5:49:40), 50k-7:05:56, 50M-13:31:14, 100k- 18:59:31 (old PR 20:56)
(All of these PR's are going down this season!)

My Pregnancy Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c6297
November 13th, 2007, 07:18 AM
Well, I called my Dr. yesterday and left a message about it since it was Veteran's Day. The nurse just called me back. She's gonna put a note on the Dr.'s desk letting her know what's going on and see if she'll just write me an Rx for it, or if I'll need to come in and do a follow up. So, she's supposed to call me back or leave a message if it's after 1 when I leave for work, so I guess we'll see. I'm just ready to get this show on the road!

Michelle

November 13th, 2007, 01:25 PM
JustBreathe
for AF. I know it's not NEAR the time, but 2 winters ago, I went 11 weeks with no AF, and my gyno was not concerned, I HOWEVER was NUTS!! I hope it works out soon hon!!
November 13th, 2007, 09:36 PM
So the nurse called me back after I had already left for work and left me a message. She said that I needed to come back to do lab work again in Mid December. She got the Dr. to write me a Rx for the Provera, so I will get that tomorrow!!! She also said the Dr. wanted to know if I had lost any weight yet, because she said if I lost about 20 lbs., it would really help increase my fertility! I think I have lost a little weight from being on the Metformin, but definitely not 20 lbs.! That was the only good thing about taking the Met. is that it makes some women lose weight. A couple people from work have said I look like I've lost weight, so I'm guessing I lost a little. I don't own a scale, so I don't know. lol Anyways. She also said she wanted to make sure I understood that the Provera will make me have AF, but won't make them regular. I know that. I'm just hoping once I have AF, it will jump start my cycles back to normal like they were before since I'm not taking the Met. anymore. So, everyone cross your fingers for me! I'm so happy that this extremely long cycle will be coming to an end! So, does anyone know how the Provera works? After I take it, will AF start that day, or will it take a few days? Is it a pill I just take once, or do I have to take them for a few days? I think I better look it up!

Michelle

November 13th, 2007, 10:20 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope AF shows up soon for you and that your cycles get back to normal! I'm sure it is frustrating to start TTC and have everything be all wacko.

November 14th, 2007, 05:38 AM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope this works for you!! I can't believe how lonnnggg your cycle has been.
November 14th, 2007, 10:04 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
FINALLY! Here's to hoping your cycles return to normal after this!

November 14th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Well, I got the Rx today. I have to take 1 pill every day at the same time for 10 days. Then, after I run out, it should make me start AF. I already took my first one, but right after I took it, I realized that maybe I should have tested to make sure I'm not pg before I took it!!! So now I'm freaking out! I know I'm probably not, but I just should have double checked ya know? Stupid me! And then I started worrying about what if I just ovulated in the time I stopped temping, and now taking this might cause me to miscarry if I did get pg! I'm gonna try to test in the morning to make sure I'm not, and if I'm not, I'll probably just keep taking them and not worry about whether or not I've ovulated since I stopped temping because I will never know right? I wasn't sure how the provera worked as far as if it was just a one time pill or what, but now that I know, I guess that means I won't have a chance for a BFP before Christmas. Or if it makes AF normal and I ovulate, I might can get my BFP right before, but I doubt that will happen. I guess we'll just have to go with the flow. I'll keep ya'll updated!

Michelle

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search