Little Leo's

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
CD1 again! Time to make that Little Leo! I am forcing myself to stay positive. There will be no whining, no being sad and mopey, no sighing loudly wondering wishing and hoping. Until proven otherwise I am getting pregnant this cycle. Besides, it's my third cycle after the HSG and statistically more PG's happen in those three months than any other tme. I'm pretty sure I O'ed on the left two cycles ago, and on my right this last cycle, so with any luck I will O on my left. I will have my August baby, and I will be due August 14th. So there. I dare the fates to defy me in my resolve.

November 11th, 2007, 04:38 PM
lauren in hi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You tell 'em Melissa!

November 11th, 2007, 06:24 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sounds like a good plan to me! have you seen/read The Secret?

November 12th, 2007, 12:34 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
you tell em! We gotta get our little Leo's!
November 12th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
sounds like a good plan to me! have you seen/read The Secret?[/b]

No, whats The Secret?

November 12th, 2007, 05:32 PM
The Secret is a book (and DVD) that came out that basically says, you get what you put out there. If you think positively you can will great things to happen to/for you. You basically change your way of thinking and whatever you wish for will work out. Ben and I have the DVD... and it's really inspiring to watch. I mean, naturally, you'll be skeptical of it when people are saing things like "I willed my cancer away by simply thanking God for curing me before it happened" etc. but I'd found that when I really focused on little things... it was working out. (mostly, hoping for a particular parking space when I'd get home -- willing people to tip me $4.37 or whatever) So I mean, people can take it or leave it, but the way I see it-- it doesn't hurt to be extra optimistic. When I read your post I thought of it, b/c you were basically willing yourself to get pg.

Here's an article I just googled real quick about it The Secret

November 13th, 2007, 07:06 AM
greeneyes's Avatar <-- Just do it.
I apologize if this is a stupid question, evidently I missed this somewhere along the line... do you have Leo picked out as your boy name? The reason I ask is because that's our boy name, too! It's a family name, hubby is the third so our son would be the fourth!

November 13th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Kate, at first that's what I was thinking too but I think she wants a girl, and then it dawned on me, and I think she's meaning the astrological signs.

November 13th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
HEHE! Wile I think Leo is a beautiful baby name, I was actually speaking of the astrological sign.

November 13th, 2007, 08:15 PM
greeneyes's Avatar <-- Just do it.
D'oh!

I guess that shows you how much I know about astrology...

November 13th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
Leos are FANTASTIC! I'm a leo and I would love to have a little leo baby! August, here we come! I would be due 8/11 or 8/12, just a week or so before my own birthday.

I like your attitude Melissa, can your positivity rub off on me? haha. I could use some positive vibes for this cycle!
November 13th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sure Bre! I will send some in the mail, it should get there tomorrow since you are only 2 hrs away.

Seriously though, I was thinking about it. Whats wrong with being positive? Whats wrong with believing it IS going to happen this cycle? The worse that can happen is I stay happy all month and do it again next month. In my mind, this time is all relative to the pregnancy. Most women have nine months, mine may be ten or eleven or twelve or more months, but it's gonna happen. This time is a time to be treasured as well, and maybe charting and watching the signs and scrutinizing every little thing has us losing the bigger picture. We have begun the journey to create a life, how amazing is that?! We should enjoy the journey as much as the destination, because we WILL reach our destination.

BTW Leos really are amazing. I have never not liked a Leo. I have never met a Leo that wasn't well liked and successful.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search