mrsroseblack/caitbeans

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2008, 04:03 AM
caitbeans's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to caitbeans
Hi!! I'm so happy to be buddies with you!! What are your plans for today?

\
April 15th, 2008, 07:30 AM
mrsroseblack's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Originally from Texas, In Delaware and moving to Alaska!
Hey!!

Yikes this was five days ago!! Has it been that long?

Well my plans for today.. I have to go grocery shopping. I'm hoping to find some good stuff I don't normally eat and try it out. We are going to paint some more today but I don't really think it's exercise because I'm just using a paintbrush on the trim. I really have got to get back on the elliptical. It's been colder here so I haven't been able to take Jett outside for his walks so I need to be on the elliptical.

I just find that it's not nearly as fun as being outside. I'm at that stage where I have to force myself to do it. I can't wait until I want to exercise and look forward to it. I guess it's all making it a habit.

What about you?

Thank you Cherry Berry. for my adorable siggy!

April 15th, 2008, 11:56 AM
I know what you mean, I used to have to drag myself to the gym. But it is SO therapeatic. I am by myself, without Abby and DF and I don't have to worry about a thing. I wasn't going to go today, but I left clinicals (I am in nursing school) and these girls were just being so catty and b***** and I really couldn't stand it. All they were doing the entire time is talking about another girl- I went to the gym- and I am out of my slump, thank goodness. The gym part comes easy for me, it is the mindless eating that does not.

Are you following some sort of eating plan? I am doing Weight Watchers, but on my own and it is going well so far. I have chucked the scale, and I am going to start weighing myself in every other week, maybe even once a month. I just want a lifestyle change, I don't need to see the pounds fall away for me to be happier and healthier.

Better you painting than me, I have painting, I always start a project and it takes me forever to finish. Where do you think you might be moving to?

Well, I hope you have a good rest of your day- It is gorgeous here- I am going to study and then take Abby to the park for a while. Have a great day!

\
April 18th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Well we are probably going to wait now until October until our lease is up. We are going to move in the on-base housing. They are townhomes that are about a year old and are really nice... and we won't be spending so much money out of pocket on utilities as we are on this old house.

That's why I don't have many female friends. Women can be so catty. I like to be real, all the time. I don't like pretending to be/be like something I am not.

I don't know what I am following lol. I've been reading Conquer Your Food Addiction and I love it. It's a bit strict so I was trying to merge that with WW and so I'm kinda just doing my own thing. I'm hoping to figure out what I want to do tomorrow after my weigh in so I'm more stable with my plan.

Hope your week is going well!

April 19th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Hey! I haven't been around, I've been SO busy- finished up my last week of clincals for this semester, two more exams and I am done. I am trying to find a job as well, so I have tons of interviews at the moment. I've really slacked on eating- I don't know why I am having such a hard time with it, I just sabotage myself with binge eating. That and it has been birthday after birthday (dads was 4-10, mine 4-17, brothers today, DD is 4-27) so April is just a not so great month as far as food goes. Hopefully tomorrow I will be right back on that wagon, and I will get my run in- I am up to 20 minutes. I just don't know why i give up so easily- hopefully tomorrow will be a new day..lol.

\
April 19th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Hey! I haven't been around, I've been SO busy- finished up my last week of clincals for this semester, two more exams and I am done. I am trying to find a job as well, so I have tons of interviews at the moment. I've really slacked on eating- I don't know why I am having such a hard time with it, I just sabotage myself with binge eating. That and it has been birthday after birthday (dads was 4-10, mine 4-17, brothers today, DD is 4-27) so April is just a not so great month as far as food goes. Hopefully tomorrow I will be right back on that wagon, and I will get my run in- I am up to 20 minutes. I just don't know why i give up so easily- hopefully tomorrow will be a new day..lol.[/b]
Hang in there! I know it's tough with all the birthdays. If you want to eat what is there, take very small portions so you don't feel guilty/go overboard.

Congratulations on the end of your schooling and good luck with the interviews! That's really exciting!

I go through those binge times.. I find that I don't post here as often when I'm going through one and I'm usually more busy and don't have as much time to spend with my food journal/weight log.

April 20th, 2008, 04:30 AM
Yeah, I think I am back onboard today! What are your plans for today? We're headed to church and then I have to work- super exciting. Hopefully I can get a run in, I am up to 20 minutes on C25K, I'm scared but I know I can do it! How is the weather there? The weather is gorgoues here- it feels like spring came over night. All of a sudden its 75, and everything is blooming- I love it! Have any plans for the upcoming week?

\
April 20th, 2008, 10:37 AM
I just saw that you are in PA! I'm in DE and the weather is about the same.

We just got back from church and I had a pb&j (ugh I wanted to go out to eat but we couldn't decide what we wanted to eat). We are taking Jett to the park when he wakes up. I think I am going to walk all the way down there and back.

April 20th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Yes, good old PA. It was SO nice here last week, and I was just too busy to enjoy it, now this week is supposed to be drizzly and cloudly all week, hopefully I will get some good walks in with the dogs. Where are you moving to in October? We are hopefully moving, we will know tomorrow if DF is getting his promotion- if he does hopefully we can get out of my parents house. It is starting to really our a damper on our relationship- my dad and Chris get along fine, they are just both alpha-male type people so there is always a lot of tension- keep your fingers crossed for us!

I did good today, stayed OP, which has been a first in a while, thank goodness- we even went to Rita's and I got Sugar Free italian ice- woohoo! Hope you made it to the park!

\
April 21st, 2008, 10:11 AM
I did it!! I ran for 20 minutes! I am just so estatic- I am off to and interview- how is your day so far??? We have chilly drizzly weather here, I was hoping I could get Abby to the park today- hopefully it clears!

\
April 23rd, 2008, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Yes, good old PA. It was SO nice here last week, and I was just too busy to enjoy it, now this week is supposed to be drizzly and cloudly all week, hopefully I will get some good walks in with the dogs. Where are you moving to in October? We are hopefully moving, we will know tomorrow if DF is getting his promotion- if he does hopefully we can get out of my parents house. It is starting to really our a damper on our relationship- my dad and Chris get along fine, they are just both alpha-male type people so there is always a lot of tension- keep your fingers crossed for us!

I did good today, stayed OP, which has been a first in a while, thank goodness- we even went to Rita's and I got Sugar Free italian ice- woohoo! Hope you made it to the park![/b]

We made it to the park in 7 min (It looks so far!!) but it started raining immediately and Josh drove over to pick us up!

I think you are only an hour and a half from me!!

Quote:
I did it!! I ran for 20 minutes! I am just so estatic- I am off to and interview- how is your day so far??? We have chilly drizzly weather here, I was hoping I could get Abby to the park today- hopefully it clears![/b]
CONGRATS!! That's a big feat. I was supposed to go running this morning at 6 but there was just no way. Jett was up about 6 times during the night, MAJOR teething issues right now. It's so hard... I really want to run though!

April 26th, 2008, 04:39 PM
eww- teething. i lucked out with Abby and teeting- honestly one day I woke up and I was like wow- your two year molars are in lol. my next child is going to be a holy terror with teething just you watch. The birthdays are over in this house- thank goodness!! i ate like crap today- but i've evercised everyday- tomorrow i will be more midful of eating. that is so cool that you live so close! what do you live near- any big cities or anything? what are your plans for this next week?? I start my new job on mondays- which I am SO excited about, I heard the money is great here. I only have one more exam on 5/5 so all I have to do is study for that- and then here I come summer! i am so ready for a break!!

\
April 28th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Quote:
eww- teething. i lucked out with Abby and teeting- honestly one day I woke up and I was like wow- your two year molars are in lol. my next child is going to be a holy terror with teething just you watch. The birthdays are over in this house- thank goodness!! i ate like crap today- but i've evercised everyday- tomorrow i will be more midful of eating. that is so cool that you live so close! what do you live near- any big cities or anything? what are your plans for this next week?? I start my new job on mondays- which I am SO excited about, I heard the money is great here. I only have one more exam on 5/5 so all I have to do is study for that- and then here I come summer! i am so ready for a break!![/b]

I'm in Dover!

Good thing the birthdays are over! Now you can move on.

GL with the new job. That's so exciting! I don't really have any plans except continue with the spring cleaning/purging and putting up all the stuff I want to sell on Ebay/Craigslist. I'm excited to get rid of this stuff and get some money!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search