Michelle/Kristen

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Kristen!!! so, hows the week going for u?? are u on a specific plan or just eating healthy? when does ur DH come back?

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left">[/url][/url</MARQUEE>
June 29th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
Hey! I am just doing my Turbo Jam dvd's and eating healthy and clean. Staying away from ALL SODA LOL. HOw are you doing? Any special diet plan? I noticed you were from Lafeyette...I am in Bossier/Shreveport. We haven't got a date yet but from what they were told, sometime at the end of Oct or beginning of Nov, what about your DH?

Have a good week! Gotta get stuff ready for the week because Army Wives come on in an hour lol
June 29th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
lmao! we are so alike its funny! im watching army wives RIGHT NOW! i love that show.

shrevepart huh? thats cool! no special diet.. just eating healthy.. whole foods. lots of water.

so, im going to vegas on friday! so excited!!!

btw: my hubby comes home end of november/beginning of december. when did ur hubby leave? mine's been gone since september./

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left">[/url][/url</MARQUEE>
June 30th, 2008, 12:57 AM
LOL, it is funny how much we have in common. I am soooooo addicted to Army Wives lol. It makes me cry every episode though ! What are going to Vegas for? That should be fun. Me and the hubs want to go there. He left back in March. Your hubby has been gone since Sept 07? Such a long time but the end is coming. (((hugs)))
June 30th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
man, when Trevor got shot i was so mad at first! i was thinking, if they kill him off im going to never watch that show again! lol. but he's ok so far.. lol

yea, its a 15 month deployment.. and it SUCKS!! but, hopefully this will be our first and LAST 15 month deployment. after this it will only be 12 months.

I'm going to vegas with my inlaws. actually we are taking a two week road trip of the west.. with the big destinations being las vegas and the grand canyon. we leave on the fourth of july. im excited but also nervous because we are bringing my 4 month old son.... and that will be stressful. but its a once in a lifetime opportunity! im excited!

how are u doing on ur diet??? i did pretty good today. went shopping for a dress and found a really cute polka dot dress. i was a little bummed when i found out that my favorite place to buy a bra (lane bryant) doesnt have my new size, 36DDD. apparently people with DDD's only wear a 40 or above. i love lane braynt and will be sad when i ahve to go to a regular store to find my clothes. i hate having to search all the department stores.. it was nice having someplace where i knew everything would fit. but im already in their smallest size now, a 14/16.

July 2nd, 2008, 01:17 AM
OMG yeah, when Trevor got shot I was nervous and I said the same thing lol. That if they killed him, I was DONE with that show. It is bad enough that the show makes me cry every episode lol.

Hopefully it is your last 15 monther!! Vegas sounds like it is going to be a blast. I drove 8 hours (to LA from Texas) when my son was 4 months old and I was alone. It really wasn't difficult..better than when they are older!! LOL!

My aunt used to be a manager at Lane Bryant. They have cute clothes! I tried on my junior pants today, size 15 and they fit and are even a little big lol. So yay!! I had a little off day today, I had a couple dr.peppers and a cupcake but I was just sooo stressed about my car acting up and my bank being an ##### lol. Not an excuse but I had had it lol. Tomorrow is going to be better!!
July 2nd, 2008, 05:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
im starving today!!!! all ive eaten is a string cheese and a banana! dinner is pork chops and mashed potatos though. i got my hair done today. dyed it really bright red --again. looks good, ill have to post some pics

July 4th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Ooo I so want to see your hair pics! I am toying with the ideal of doing it like a dark brown/black and putting in pink at the tips or as streaks lol!! Ugh my car is in the shop -no telling how much that will cost. So yeah - I am eating like crap today haha.

Happy 4th to you!!
July 4th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
happy 4th of july!! the radio was playing all these patriotic/soldier songs.. and i kept crying! im such a wimp. lol

u should totally get ur hair done like that! i think it would look cool! i think its awsome when women arent afriad to stand out in a crowd. heck, i have the brightest red hair now... and i noticed today that i was the only one with red hair (that i saw ALL DAY) LOL. but i dont care!! i like to make a statement.

we started our vacation today. we left louisiana and are in San Antonio. i did pretty good on my diet considering. just had crackers and penut butter for lunch. and dinner was chicken fajitas.

ill talk to u tomorrow!

July 5th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Your hair was so freakin awesome! Loved it and I love to stick out lol. SO i will get mine done soon.

What are you guys doing in SA? Just stopping by or do you have family there? That is where are stationed at

Have a good and safe trip!!
July 5th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
o really? i didnt know there was an airforce base here.... that could explain the men in uniform walking around today. there must have been a graduation.

we are just passing through. its part of our two week vacation. ultimately we will end up in vegas....

did pretty good today. had some icecream though not to much though.

July 5th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Yeah they have graduation from Basic every Friday (big pain in the #####)!!

I had pizza today so no worries on the ice cream lol!!
July 6th, 2008, 11:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
ugh!! this vacation is tearing my diet apart! im trying so hard to be good.. but sometimes its unavoidable! i did good all day today....until the inlaws decided to go to denny's for dinner. i had a ham and cheese sandwitch thinking it wouldnt be to bad... WRONG: full of salt. it was gross: but i was SO hungery i ate half of it. now i feel horrible. i just wish we would have gone to a regular resturate where i could have ordered grilled chicken or steak u know? ok,lol. done with the rant.

we did go on an hour and 45 min hike through the caverens of sonoma. that was great excerscie. only thing is that elijah screamed the whole time for a bottle because the stupid tour guide wouldnt let us take formula in .... so my poor baby screamed himself to death for the whole hour and 45 min tour... well, serves the stupid tour guide right. lol. i was in tears by the end of it though. i wanted to get out of there and feed my poor baby!!!! but, i was stuck cause once u started u couldnt get out. o well.. lesson learned: feed baby first next time.

July 9th, 2008, 08:21 PM
What!?!?! That is crazy they wouldn't let you take in formula? Did they say why? Ughhhhh! I am sorry you had that experience though (((hugs)))

Yeah - this holiday weekend....I ate like crap grrr. But I am down to 194 lbs - which is 20 lbs total since Feb 25th. LOL doesn't seem that great but I am going start gong hoing it. Hubby will home in like 3 - 3 1/2 months and I am hoping to lose at least 44 lbs to meet my 1st goal of 150 lbs.

Hope you are having a great time though!!!
July 9th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
thats GREAT ! according to the scale at the hotel im down to 207. dont know how acurate that is though. found some jeans today and they are a size 16.. im so excited about that!!!

July 13th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Hey Michelle! How are you doing and how is the vacation going? I am not sure but I think I could be down 1 - 2 lbs tomorrow when I wake up lol. Hopefully anyways hehe. I have been working really hard this weekend, literally. Hard yard labor lol.

Hope you are having a great time and ARMY WIVES tonight hehehe!!
July 14th, 2008, 12:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
hey girly!!! sory i havent been on... apparently there is no internet in the grand canyon. lol. go figure! haha. army wives came on tonight.. but i missed it!!! and i missed last weeks too.. im so bummed! i have to go online and watch the episodes to catch up. lol

hope all is going well for u!

July 22nd, 2008, 11:58 PM
Hey girl! How is the vacation going? When are you guys going to come home? All is well here...diet is still crazy but I am trying lol. I am swimming like 2 hours a night, so that is helping hehe. We found out that we have less than 100 days until dh comes home So I have a lot to do in 3 months lol. Take care and will ttyl

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search