KateyW/haleysmommy

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2008, 07:03 PM
becky_mommyof4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
how are you doing

June 30th, 2008, 06:14 AM
Soleil's Avatar Happy & Blessed
Hi there! I am so happy that you're going to be my weight loss buddy!!

I am doing allright ~ how are you this morning??

Tell me a little about yourself.

Love, Katey
June 30th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Hi,
I am doing good so far this morning but my name is Becky i am a mommy to 3 kids my son Scottie who will be 4 next month took me 3 years ttc i was on clomid becuse of ovulation problems but it dodnt work and i endd up just getting pregnant on my own and the other 2 took 6-7 months ttc My dd is Haley she is 2.5 willbe 3 in October and my last dd is 4.5 months... she took clomid and metformin which didnt work either i have screwy cycles. i am 24 and my dh will be 36 in july we have been married going on 6 years in Sept and together 8 years this past march..

i have been overweight most of my life except for 2 years when i was a young teen which was the best feeling ever. i went form 180ish to 120ish and stayed there for about 2 years till i gained it all back.. and now i keep going on and off diets i have tryed programs like curves and tons of diet pills my latest one being ALLI which i took for a week and never again LOL so now i am rying to just eat healthier and drink water i am currently 240.8lb sand want to be 145 so 95lbs to lose hopefully by July 1 ,2009

thats about it if you want to know anything else just ask.

June 30th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Hi,
I am doing good so far this morning but my name is Becky i am a mommy to 3 kids my son Scottie who will be 4 next month took me 3 years ttc i was on clomid becuse of ovulation problems but it dodnt work and i endd up just getting pregnant on my own and the other 2 took 6-7 months ttc My dd is Haley she is 2.5 willbe 3 in October and my last dd is 4.5 months... she took clomid and metformin which didnt work either i have screwy cycles. i am 24 and my dh will be 36 in july we have been married going on 6 years in Sept and together 8 years this past march..

i have been overweight most of my life except for 2 years when i was a young teen which was the best feeling ever. i went form 180ish to 120ish and stayed there for about 2 years till i gained it all back.. and now i keep going on and off diets i have tryed programs like curves and tons of diet pills my latest one being ALLI which i took for a week and never again LOL so now i am rying to just eat healthier and drink water i am currently 240.8lb sand want to be 145 so 95lbs to lose hopefully by July 1 ,2009

thats about it if you want to know anything else just ask.

June 30th, 2008, 06:55 AM
Hi Becky!

I am 229 ~ and would like to lose about 30 lbs (short term) and 70 (long term). I am 5'6" tall.

I just joined weight watchers yesterday and I hope it will work! I have never tried diet pills, but had major success with Atkins diet 6 years ago ~ but I do not feel it was best for me!

We have no babies yet, but two angels in heaven!
June 30th, 2008, 07:00 AM
well good luck..

do you hav eany weekly weightloss goals mine is 5 lbs by next wed but i hope its more...

June 30th, 2008, 07:03 AM
Yes! I would love to lose 5 lbs this week.

Weight Watchers has a points system that looks relatively easy to follow ~ and hopefully not too rough to stick with!!

I plan to visit the gym at least 3x this week as well.

Love, Katey
June 30th, 2008, 07:06 AM
thats great i dot belog to a gy i fid it hard with 3 little ones 3 aduder but i a deff gona try to get out and walk ore ad aybe try to fid so goo easy hoe workouts that work in y little bit of space in ylivig room

June 30th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Hey!

How was your day? Mine was pretty ok, but I didn't make it to the gym...

Love, Katey
June 30th, 2008, 06:47 PM
its been rough i am starving i ate a bowl of kix for breakfast a bowl of soup for lunch adn dinner and a package of cheese an crackers the one with liek 5 little rectangular crackers so i did ok u tstarving i eat so bad usually

June 30th, 2008, 07:54 PM
ok scrap that i thought i did goo dbut i got back from school and came on her eand worte to you and my dh isnt home and i started splurging thats my problem i got into my sisters baby shower cake i am so ashamed i really ahev a binge eating problem... heres to a better day tomorrow

July 1st, 2008, 06:19 AM
Good Morning!

So I started the morning healthy (I always do, but somehow mess up) ~ last night was fantastic until dh ordered pizza at 9 PM

Today is a new day though!!
July 1st, 2008, 07:44 AM
LOL darn men

i am doing ok pretty mad that i messed up last night but oh well

July 2nd, 2008, 06:14 AM
Good Morning!

I did well yesterday but I didn't exercise. I am down 1.5 lbs!

Today I am having lunch w/ a friend and worry what she'll have!!

Love, Katey
July 2nd, 2008, 06:30 AM
yay i also did good yesterdayaccording to my scale i lost 3lbs because from the night befor ei gained a lb and so i am happy i am going away to my inlaws tonight i will try to get on and check in i am hoping i dont totally screw up down there

July 3rd, 2008, 11:23 AM
K so i never left yesterday and am waiting for dh to get home so we can leave so how are you today i am good.. yay day 3 for me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search